Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

Yes, my friend of course bitcoin cash has gained popularity in recent times it is really great, so it is good and will make us earn a lot of it in the coming days. Thank you, my friend. 

Yes, I use it in my work by trading Bitcoin Cash and usdt, it is a strong currency that receives good support from whales and investors in the market, which gives traders a good opportunity to profit during a strong decline or strong rise

Many people think that the bitcoin cash currency is like the bitcoin but I see that we can not compare between the both but also it is a great currency with good volume.

• +3 1

It turns out there is still some bitcoin, or what? I never even thought about it, but it turns out. That and probably a lot of people think the same way I do, and do not know about its existence. The most common bitcoin is used by everyone, and everyone knows about it. 

I hate projects that claim they are genuine bitcoin including Bitcoin Cash. They tried to damage Bitcoin and become rich with the fake project..

• +1 1

Dear i think that bitcoin cash is good and everyone like this. I hope that people get advantage from this. Bitcoin is that coin that people like and they want to obtain this  .

Thanks.

Actually No i totally  dont know about that coin but when i see your post and read it then i will realize its earning method i am sure ater this reply i will be join this site and also search about this thanks for sharing

• +1 1

Im not a fan of bitcoin cash. Look it's not bitcoin but an altcoin. Actually it's a by product that Roger Ver is using to make his empire. Now its up to you what you want to do.

Yes btc cash is very good curreny. Amd this withdraw is very easily. You minmin amount 10 dollar easily and your amount is easily transfer one account to another account. Thank to all member who agree with me.