Trusted faucets, airdrops and giveaway contests with no ads at CryptoNinja.co - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoNinja

Trusted faucets, airdrops and giveaway contests with no ads at CryptoNinja.co

Hi!

CryptoNinja.co is known to have the best, tested and most trusted faucets but don’t miss out on all the great giveaways! Right now everyone can get free Tron, Apollo, BMX, EOS and more with just a few simple clicks. Just like we don’t waste your time with bad faucets, we also only list easy to enter giveaways with real rewards. Check it out:

https://CryptoNinja.co/giveaways

Thanks for looking!

Edited by CryptoNinja

I want to know if the Coinbase contest is legitimate? More than 1 month ago I filled out a form to earn some coins there, this is the date and nothing has been credited.

That's why I don't believe in such programs, since I feel that I wasted my time there, now that I see that it is a platform specialized in it, do you know anything?

I know several people that have received coins from Coinbase earn. It should be automatic. Are you sure you completed all the steps? Are you outside the US?

13 hours ago, anikamishti said:

Thanks for the info. I have a question for you. Is The giveaway still available? And how much can I earn from this faucet? How does the referral system works? 

All the giveaways on the giveaways page are current. It is updated often so make sure to check back as much as you can.

The faucets don’t pay much but after awhile you can build up bonuses and it’s better. Just make sure to claim every day and you will start to build up your bonus.

Edited by CryptoNinja

Is this must be in the airdrop sections? i am just wondering because there is no service offered. and you are into airdrops this might be transfer there right? no offense sir.

P.S you are also into cloud mining?

On 10/4/2019 at 2:11 AM, CryptoNinja said:

Hi!

CryptoNinja.co is known to have the best, tested and most trusted faucets but don’t miss out on all the great giveaways! Right now everyone can get free Tron, Apollo, BMX, EOS and more with just a few simple clicks. Just like we don’t waste your time with bad faucets, we also only list easy to enter giveaways with real rewards. Check it out:

https://CryptoNinja.co/giveaways

Thanks for looking!

Do we have to verify our accounts at binance to get rewards ? They did not give our rewards at binance je 

Do you think could we really make some money ?

7 hours ago, alicenora said:

Do we have to verify our accounts at binance to get rewards ? They did not give our rewards at binance je 

Do you think could we really make some money ?

I believe you do need to verify your account and make $100 worth of trades.

Edited by CryptoNinja

Airdrops are coins actually depending on luck, you can be rich with just one airdrop or you can store them and wait for unknown time, like me I have some coins from last year but nothing so far. 

CryptoNinja site is a best faucet site. it easy to use and earn lots of money every day just paste your bitcoin address and earn shatoshi.

Nice site great for noobs. Are you going to update the airdrop results monthly to see what pays and what did not and what value it was worth? Another website did it but they are gone now. They did it for a few months before stopping. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.