Shit- abondoned coins - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kaltun

Shit- abondoned coins

Hi to all of you,

long story to shorten, in 2018 i made a huge mistake and i invested in a lot of MN coins... so my lost is around 5 btc on , biggest lost i gained from gbx bought it between 50 and 80 dollars and sold it on 1.25 dollar ( its that bad its now 0.19 dollar).

so i was wondering if there any need is for trade of shitcoins afterall 😉

coins like :

- Skelr

- Encp

- GDNC 

- VIOG ---> altho this is stil trade able here https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/VIOG-BTC

ect ect

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Online soccer manager  aka footbattle : https://footbattle.io/?r=502

Exchange without KYChttps://yobit.net/?bonus=IDmKf 

Developers earn for sure and sometimes bounty hunters, investors unfurtunetly lost money most of the time, I also lost money on MN coins not as much as you though.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, kaltun said:

long story to shorten, in 2018 i made a huge mistake and i invested in a lot of MN coins... so my lost is around 5 btc on , biggest lost i gained from gbx bought it between 50 and 80 dollars and sold it on 1.25 dollar ( its that bad its now 0.19 dollar).

Those who were new at trading in the late 2017 and early 2018 pump - all made lose. I do lost 80% of my BTC holding at that period. These days I do not invest much in ALT rather I prefer to hold my BTC. 

If I look at my spreadsheet I will still find a lot of useless coins/token which has almost zero value but when I bought I paid thousands of dollar LOL

There should be no regret but consider this as the price you paid for experience.

2 hours ago, volcanoe said:

The developers enjoyed the money that they've collected, shit projects will die naturally and nothing to be expect from this market. All you need to do is to stay optimistic and charge this things to your experienced, you will be able to generate knowledge and use it to find real project and avoid picking those shit again.

The ICO industry are to be blamed for the downfall of ICO era. Too many people came up with too many BS ideas and wanted to rip off people and now if you see when people hear about ICO they say no instantly. 

The IEO thing is going to have the same fate I think. Everything comes down to good team and good product. If the project is good people will eventually find it and buy their token and stuffs.

Those coins you mentioned seems like not so popular, I never heard them before.

Most of altcoins are suffering now especially when the those products ICO fever around bull market 2017-2018.

It should be lesson for you for what happened, holding shitcoins will totally rekt you.

• +3 1

I had some of shitcoins, but got burned badly during bear market in 2018. and 2019.

Almost all of the shitcoins lost 90% of the value at best, but some of the projects seem to be still alive🙂

The shitcoins that I didn't sell during bear market were stolen from me in Cryptopia hack 🤬

Not only you, whoever had purchased altcoin during the peak (January 2018) or even in the 2018, are still in huge loss. In the peak time, all the shitcoins were getting huge overpriced and everyone was buying. You must be wsie when choosing altcoin. I have also lost around 2 BTC at that time.

2018 was dumped market even the trusted coins went down as well, but more dumped in shitcoins. Most of them went 0 value. Anyway why do you like to invest in shit coin? you already lost money on them and it is really hard to spot a good coin that go pump the price. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, 1millionClub said:

There are so many of them. Does anyone even remember feathercoin, peercoin, namecoin? All of them are dead. There are hundreds of them. The ICO era started in 2017 made it even worse. Now there are thousands of them.

Namecoin was 2nd/3rd back in 2013 but it's dead now. Most of the old altcoins are dead, in fact news are too. ICO was the reason which bring a lot of shitcoins in the cryptocurrency market without any real development. It would certainly be good if people would do their part of analysis when investing.

Most of us made same mistakes but the important is we learn from that mistake and we are becoming mature when it comes to crypto investing, it is really hard to spot the right project better minimize investing in altcoins and better invest in physical business in my opinion.

yeah it is not full list of dead coins...

On that site people are sending themselves information about coins, and that is how they collect data.

Maybe you can send then your info also

coin thats not have ecosystem or working product cannot survive this moment, even a coin coming from successfull IEO on binance just another pump and dump scheme

On 9/28/2019 at 6:38 PM, saprakib said:

I bought many shitcoin in past when i was newbie on crypto .I bought Modultrade ,Playkey but i got huge loss from that .I don't wanna make same mistake in future that's why i always buy top  ranked coin now .

Modultrade is clearly a scam caught on their bounty while I was in their bounty. The bounty manager who kept the high end amounts by himself. You are good to go with old coins as you said since I too tired form these shit coins.

The developers collect the money and fed away by saying we are on the Roadmap, for the future.

You can liquidate your IX15 tokens directly via the Smart Contract after the IEO however the price of the tokens is determined by the underlying value of the assets in the fund.For example if the value of the fund is 1100 USD and there are 1000 tokens in circulation then the value of the tokens would be 1.10 USD.� If the value of the fund doubles then the fund is worth 2200 USD divided by 1000 tokens = 2.2USD per token however if the value of the fund halves then 550 USD divided by 1000 tokens = 0.55cents.The value of the fund is determined by the value of the top 15 digital currencies.� Each of the digital currencies will be equally balanced, that means they have equal dollar invested on the day of rebalancing.� The coins will fluctuate over the 30 days, some will go higher, others lower and some will fall out of the top 15. On the next rebalancing we sell those coins that have fallen out completely and purchase new coins that have entered the top 15.� The coins remaining are sold lower if t...

• +1 1

Accidentally choosing a coin from a list of cryptocurrencies on the Internet is tantamount to losing your money. In order to minimize risks and increase your chances of making money on the crypto industry, you need to fundamentally study the technology of the product they offer, as well as liquidity, the team. And then, you will probably know about what will happen in the future with this cryptocurrency.

• -1 1

pxf.jpg

All you can do with these dead coins is to burn them all, they are rendered useless since their development tems got their profits and honest traders lost their money. Just rend them to a random address to burn them or create a wallet and send them there. Do not waste money on fees please, you already have lost enough money.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

As much as I agree with this position, I have seen supposed great teams with good white paper abandon a project. The liquidity too is ask about information the team divulge as you may not be able to confirm it. People in trying to scam offer to go the whole length to introduce new technologies. With your position though, you will reduce your chances of being scam by more than 90%

I really haven't heard anything about the coins you listed except gbx. It's sad, because it turns out you purchased them at the very peak of the price. As for the rest of the projects, I don’t know the whole history of your interactions with them. If a team curtailed its activities before even having to transfer coins to exchanges, this is a very bad fraudulent story. If the team still enters the exchanges with their coins, we need to be on the alert, because they can mechanically raise the price, attracting the crowd, and then sell their coins and go into oblivion. I consider such projects to be scammers of the second type.

• +1 1

pxf.jpg

It sucks that you lost this amount of money in these shitcoins but to be fair after the bull run of 2017 lots of coins lost value because the market was insane and pumps were happening left and right...but to be secure in the future you should only invest in top 50 marketcap coins only.

Still now I am holding some dead coins too. I don't know when they will pump for few seconds. It's really look like a burden for me by holding them. Though i want to sell them for loss but there are no buyers. 🥵

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 9/27/2019 at 8:35 PM, xBDT Script said:

Those who were new at trading in the late 2017 and early 2018 pump - all made lose. I do lost 80% of my BTC holding at that period. These days I do not invest much in ALT rather I prefer to hold my BTC. 

If I look at my spreadsheet I will still find a lot of useless coins/token which has almost zero value but when I bought I paid thousands of dollar LOL

There should be no regret but consider this as the price you paid for experience.

Yes indeed, holding so many coins with almost zero value is somehow frustrating, but some how we still hold it as a token then.

as sayings goes: "charge to experience".

• +1 1

There a lot of abondent coins you can find them in any free offering coins on exchange like cr24 and yobit too no one can buy them so you have to hold them in your wallet without any value, I don't know what we can do with them