Bitcoin Price Discussion and Forecasts - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

Bitcoin Price Discussion and Forecasts

On 9/27/2019 at 3:02 PM, cryptotalker said:

Bitcoin, prices are quite moving and volatile. I'm trying to follow and capture these volatile movements. In this way, I hope to make money. Next time, my bitcoin price estimate is here.
What is your estimate of bitcoin prices?

BTC.PNG

This is a good sign for the investors because the price of the bitcoin again goes down and many people will grab this opportunity to have an income.

Latest predictions are that the price will rise at high level at the end of the February.Then after that there are lot of chances that the price will become low.

On 9/27/2019 at 3:02 PM, cryptotalker said:

Bitcoin, prices are quite moving and volatile. I'm trying to follow and capture these volatile movements. In this way, I hope to make money. Next time, my bitcoin price estimate is here.

BTC.PNG

Base on my prediction, if bitcoin will continue to pump its value until June to July of this year, I think it will reach $10000-$12000. It will reach that value or amount if bull run will truly happen in that months.

I value bitcoin for more than $ 9,600. Because an event is approaching that many have been looking forward to. 

There is nothing to say about Bitcoin The best currency of the present day is Bitcoin and its prices are increasing and the number of users is increasing.

i think this shows how all these people who use these indicators ended up with a big failure as the prices of bitcoin went up and not down as they have expected by using charts.

There a major resistance on 9500 mark. Bitcoin has reached the price of 9400 last night, but cannot stand for too long in the price. So, if they want to rise higher, they need to be stable in the level of 9400 and the need to break the major resistance.

My prediction this month February, the price Bitcoin will hit the record more than $10,000.

We can look today the price is around $9,400. I hope soon will be $10,000. That is possible because many people is interested knowing about Bitcoin time to time. Many news also spreading about Bitcoin. Hope Bitcoin will become fast in adoption.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoins 

On 9/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, cryptotalker said:

All of us, or most of us, are losing because of this, in practice it is very simple, buy in support, you need to sell before you come to resistance (ATTENTION HERE, NOT RESISTANCE).  Patience is the biggest gain. There is always a risk in purchase. The logic of getting support is not to win, but to minimize loss.

Yea you are right mate without patience put in place we can't actually make good and rewarding profits  we can actually minimize loss by being patient

I think Bitcoin will drop a bit to face a support area that would make it bounce back to 1200 levels and then return to landing below the current area and not reach the price of 6500

2 hours ago, Chioma said:

price of bitcoin is identical volatile, the consequences is in actuality unpredictable, this is a fantastically well-behaved change to develop our facility to supervise fee developments at any time, if the value is in fact shrill I will persuade somebody to buy it.

Do you think this the time to bought some bitcoin with this price now or we can wait little bit more?

I think the price will increase indeed. Our next target will be 12,000 USD. Traditionally Febr is a good month for BTC. March a bit less and then April again good. Let's see what happens.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes bitcoin price is really volatile and time to time the price might change drastically, but observing it is not bad to know the situation of it, for us not be afraid in this situation we must be patient and wait for the price of btc to rise again.

I got the lowest price of $ 8,700 and currently the resistance level of the highest bitcoin reached $ 10300 and had corrections at some of the lowest levels of $ 9800. I thought I would go at $ 9700 and it didn't reach the price in my order. So keep using the stop-loss analysis indicator to anticipate prices will fall further.

If the debate about the reasons for the high price of bitcoin to fall I think the debate won't end not everyone agrees on one opinion 
Let's talk Transparency Market digital currencies in general fickle by day we see high and low and this is normal because it changes depending on supply and demand and access to significant liquidity to the market or to withdraw liquidity from it

Bitcoin are indeed very volatile so its hard to determine which way it will go,but this year as halving is coming,we can say that it can increase its price after that. So staying calm and patient is what we actually need.

Edited by Ms.o

On 9/27/2019 at 12:02 PM, cryptotalker said:

Reading charts and technical data is an amazing skills. You don't have to depend on anyone to take the prices suggestions. It is good to learn by ourselves instead of believing others.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:35 PM, 1millionClub said:

No more support left at $8200. We are now below it. 8200 which means it became the resistance at this point.

Of course Bitcoin can't stay here for long. Sooner or later we'll go above this resistance level and sail the ship to a new ATH.

Everyone hopes for that, but I also hope that people will stop saying altcoin is increasing because BTC is pumping. A bad sign to create confidence for long-term investors. anything above $ 9,000 creates new confidence, otherwise, expect it to trade for around $ 7k

The price moved almost like my friend analyzed, I raise you the hat, can you give us another analysis of the price of bitcoin at the current levels and where is it heading?...

At the moment there will be a correction in the price of bitcoin and after that it will increase significantly with the approaching month of May

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you, I saw your drawing, it's a good one and I think your analysis is not wrong. The altcoin season comes in late October and bitcoin is being pumped.

I think now is a bad time. The price of bitcoin will soon be $ 7000. Some traders think that bitcoin could become $ 4,000. In the crypto world, anything can happen. The price of bitcoin for 4000 can be real

i think nobody was expecting this big price fall lately and everyone was seeing charts saying bitcoin is going to 12k or 15k before the halving but now we are just going down constantly.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:05 AM, GutsyHeart said:

Almost all prediction by huge people keep saying that btc will surge in 2020. In my opinion, this is likely true based on historical data, timeline on btc progress and many fundamental related cases that will progress the number 1 crypto. Imagine why big firm such as Facebook, trying to enter without any hesitation? Cause they believe that blockchain is such a great advance and they know that it will be useful in the coming future.

Bitcoin suggests that it will continue to remain at $ 7,000 or even drop this month, which is the end of this year. Unstable purchase price, which is a significant progress to increase our strength to track value improvements whenever you want, in case the value is extremely large I will promote.

i think bitcoin has finally found some support around 7700$ and will be going up from here but i dont really think it will go over 9000$ anytime soon.