PAYMENT BEING PROCESS CRYPTOTALK.ORG - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

PAYMENT BEING PROCESS CRYPTOTALK.ORG

13 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Im seeing the same issue here. If anyone knows what coin is the cheapest to withdraw please share it somewhere here in the forum or I'll be more grateful through personal message lol.

Check some message above you. You can exchange with ETH, ETH fee is fairly low there. Most exchanges ask for a minimum of 0.01 ETB fee but it's lower here in yobit, only 0.005 ETH. In that way, you can avoid the higher fee of bitcoin withdraw.

12 hours ago, cryptokram said:

HEY guys! heads up! the system is now working for those poster here.

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Just go here and enter you email address you used on signing up here...

i will wait for your UID NUMBER here! i am NUMBER 41 BY the way! how about u?

Yeah i saw it already, and i bet many more peoples will come to posting here in cryptotalk.org. πŸ˜€ I have a question, what if i input your email address in my Yobit account ? If that is working, we should keep our email address privately.

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

On 10/4/2019 at 4:04 PM, lev said:

Yeah i saw it already, and i bet many more peoples will come to posting here in cryptotalk.org. πŸ˜€ I have a question, what if i input your email address in my Yobit account ? If that is working, we should keep our email address privately.

Email address are in private mode in our profile.
never tell any information to someone you just met online. that is the main rule.

If you will tell anyone and you not yet set your account then its your los

image.thumb.png.cb13961b970b6566e674b99a1b26f499.png

Edited by cryptokram

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Email address are in private mode in our profile.
never tell any information to someone you just met online. that is the main rule.

image.thumb.png.cb13961b970b6566e674b99a1b26f499.png

Yes, it should be in private mode then. OK i got it, thank you for your reply.

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

On 10/4/2019 at 4:16 PM, lev said:

Yes, it should be in private mode then. OK i got it, thank you for your reply.

No problem! just ask if you need anything to know.
Helping people is really a good thing to do. and i am willing to lend a hand to anyone always!

I like the way i can give to people (not money)

Edited by cryptokram

off course crypttalk is paying on the yobit, i am getting bonus from the last 5 days, its a great plateform for learning and knolwedge as well as we can earn little bit money.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I don't know the reason but yesterday after I got my payment for 15 posts I made a lot more but only one of them was counted. If this is going to continue that way it will be hard to keep this forum alive with posts. There are far too many posts they started ignoring does anyone else experience the same problem?

On 10/3/2019 at 10:30 PM, cryptokram said:

I originally thought we'd get a weekly payment. When I saw this post, I immediately turned to Yobit and I looked at the rewards that were already credited into my account. How many hours does it check?

3 hours ago, funchy said:

I originally thought we'd get a weekly payment. When I saw this post, I immediately turned to Yobit and I looked at the rewards that were already credited into my account. How many hours does it check?

every 3 to 4 hours, you just need to refresh the page and you will see that the payment is added on your account.

THis is the best payment system of any bounty and i hope everyone will follow the same way they are doing the bounty system!

44 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

every 3 to 4 hours, you just need to refresh the page and you will see that the payment is added on your account.

THis is the best payment system of any bounty and i hope everyone will follow the same way they are doing the bounty system!

Actually, I've been paying every few hours. But today IΒ haven't received any payment for 7-8 hours. Is there any rule changing?

I think we are missing something. And no one has ever found this help calling yet.Β 

Or we should communicate with Yobit admin on Telegram. I will try it ASAP.

2 minutes ago, MDSulaisaaf said:

I tried to withdraw but BTC withdrawal fee is too damn high.Β  Please can someone help me with a cheaper way to withdraw coins?Β 

with your BTC buy LTC coin and use that for withdraw, LTC has much less fee than BTC and also its faster too

On 10/4/2019 at 2:30 AM, cryptokram said:

thank you for all the information that you convey, I already know that and it turns out that you submit it true, so for beginners can read your posts

The payment is very smooth, and I hope this forum will last a long time with good innovationsΒ and fun events appear, easy to earn money because it's free buddy! LoL

βœ…Β Trade what you see, not what you expectΒ βœ…
#ProphetInvestor

Β 

Payperpost have great impact in this forum.Most people will show interest to join in cryptotalk because everybody wants to earn satoshis and want to contribute in this community to become known in the future.

1 hour ago, Gaga808 said:

thank you for all the information that you convey, I already know that and it turns out that you submit it true, so for beginners can read your posts

We are here to give information to every one! an informative post must not be stop and get to the topic which every users will be informed! It is good to know that you know it now and be good not and trust the payment!

On 10.10.2019 at 08:32, 1millionClub said:

I don't know the reason but yesterday after I got my payment for 15 posts I made a lot more but only one of them was counted. If this is going to continue that way it will be hard to keep this forum alive with posts. There are far too many posts they started ignoring does anyone else experience the same problem?

I got worse, I only got paid for 13 posts! Who knows why, was there an explanation for this situation or not?
At this pace, our forum will quickly decline.Β Leave the link private with the topic of paying for posts!

Thank you!

44 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

We are here to give information to every one! an informative post must not be stop and get to the topic which every users will be informed! It is good to know that you know it now and be good not and trust the payment!

Just spread it out so they know because in this forum there are rules, because I want to stay in this forum, I obey the rules.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:27 PM, Thefighter said:

I've seen a lot of people saying they don't pay for users with new Yobit accounts but I can confirm this is not true because I have just received today the payment for my 5 posts. So the system is up and running and it's paying everyone that follows the rulesΒ 

Thanks for the info, many people were saying that because of their new yobit account are not receiving 1000 satoshis per post, so I think they were wrong

On 10/16/2019 at 2:57 PM, Thefighter said:

I've seen a lot of people saying they don't pay for users with new Yobit accounts but I can confirm this is not true because I have just received today the payment for my 5 posts. So the system is up and running and it's paying everyone that follows the rulesΒ 

Agree! My account is also new and I've just started posting today, yet I've received my payment. You'll just have to wait for how many hours to be able to fully pay all your post count. If it didn't pay all your posts, then there's something wrong with the way you post. Maybe it is not that constructive.

Mine is 72 i guess.They check every comment we make.It is good but if iknew what i missed and made mistake,That would be better.How much money do you think will we make until this campaign ends ?

On 10/3/2019 at 10:30 PM, cryptokram said:

I'm 4630 UID so you think you are smart I will competit you with reputation soon lol are you ready for that competition if you are ready abort the competition your self before I won publicly.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300Γ— minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/16/2019 at 11:34 PM, Gaga808 said:

Just spread it out so they know because in this forum there are rules, because I want to stay in this forum, I obey the rules.

Happy to know that, you are very welcome to stay here longer! more people to share important news and knowledge is a great addition in the forum.

8 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

I'm 4630 UID so you think you are smart I will competit you with reputation soon lol are you ready for that competition if you are ready abort the competition your self before I won publicly.

Competition is healthy and i want to see you on that! i will be happy to see you one top πŸ˜„ welcome to the forum!Β 

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Happy to know that, you are very welcome to stay here longer! more people to share important news and knowledge is a great addition in the forum.

Competition is healthy and i want to see you on that! i will be happy to see you one top πŸ˜„ welcome to the forum!Β 

Nice wishings to me also me I'll like to see you are second place to the top cause I hope you can never go than meπŸ˜‚ goodluck at all.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300Γ— minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup