PAYMENT BEING PROCESS CRYPTOTALK.ORG - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

PAYMENT BEING PROCESS CRYPTOTALK.ORG

Just now, cryptokram said:

i will wait for your UID NUMBER here! i am NUMBER 41 BY the way! how about u?

Go to my profile and you will see it 😊

On a serious note, I think the fudders will shut down. They already started to fud around. Us those took a leap of faith will be getting the sweet. I hope we will see more people here.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Go to my profile and you will see it 😊

On a serious note, I think the fudders will shut down. They already started to fud around. Us those took a leap of faith will be getting the sweet. I hope we will see more people here.

I though you will not be here for the day? 

is your wife done shooping! i will send you 1 USD and better bring her again there! 

dude i dont wanna see you posting here around this day okay? i am having my relaxation and seeing you makes me thing i should post more LOL!

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I though you will not be here for the day? 

I came back LOL. Gave you lot a chance to get closer but seems like all of you are losers 😆

is your wife done shooping! i will send you 1 USD and better bring her again there! 

She is and we had a nice dinner too. And that 1 USD? I give more to the homeless 😊

However, "however", a gift is a gift and I appreciate it 🥰

dude i dont wanna see you posting here around this day okay? i am having my relaxation and seeing you makes me thing i should post more LOL!

Sorry for being your nightmare LOL

Just now, xBDT Script said:

came back LOL. Gave you lot a chance to get closer but seems like all of you are losers 😆

tell me you didnt mean this! i hate u on this! 

i am just relaxing too! never give your opponent a reason to betray you!

Just kidding! dude but seriously! dont make me feel you are an enemy! 1 is yours i dont care but dont push me! 🙂

I entered my email and it found my UID which is 104 but i don't see any BTC in the "earned" box. Are they still counting the posts? Anyway this is great news. Yobit rocks!

Wow all I had to do was clicking the button, it is all automated!

Edited by 1millionClub

4 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

I entered my email and it found my UID which is 104 but i don't see any BTC in the "earned" box. Are they still counting the boxes?

Whatever you earned it will be there once you save the email address and then you will need to transfer them in the main balance. Like this:

bYCvHQU.png

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

tell me you didnt mean this! i hate u on this!

No I was going out coz wife needed me with her. 

1 is yours i dont care but dont push me! 🙂

Seriously I will love to see a good competition. If anyone can cross me then s/he will deserve it, I will not mind at all. Honestly. I encourage you to try mate. Don't leave the money on the table.

More activity means more good things for the forum. And trust me some of us are genuinely posting here and not bothering to spam (At lest I think)

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, 1millionClub said:

I tried to withdraw but BTC withdrawal fee is too damn high it is 0.0012btc, doge is 500doge which is still too high. Does anyone know a cheaper way to withdraw coins? I am not going to yet but I just want to know.

I  will teach you on how you will scape that withdrwal fee.

You should buy some ehtereum and withdraw it on that platform.

that will lessen the fee and will give much more speed on the trasfer of tokens.

thank me later!

5 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

I tried to withdraw but BTC withdrawal fee is too damn high it is 0.0012btc, doge is 500doge which is still too high. Does anyone know a cheaper way to withdraw coins? I am not going to yet but I just want to know.

Convert them to any other coin, may be ETH. I am personally not going to withdraw for the whole month. I am okay to have them there until the contest finish.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

would you mind giving me the 50%? ahahha

I can not promise you 50%,  I mean I get it that it's a joke but I will defiantly share a small percentage with few of you in here. I am happy that I have made some well wishers here. That's all count in a community, isn't it?

Edited by xBDT Script

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I  will teach you on how you will scape that withdrwal fee.You should buy some ehtereum and withdraw it on that platform.that will lessen the fee and will give much more speed on the trasfer of tokens.

thank me later!

I calculated the ETH withdrawal fee too. It is around $0.9 right now which is better than the Doge withdrawal fee which is around $1.16. I guess ETH is the best choice fpr withdrawals right now, thanks for this.

Edited by 1millionClub

20 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Seriously I will love to see a good competition. If anyone can cross me then s/he will deserve it, I will not mind at all. Honestly. I encourage you to try mate. Don't leave the money on the table.

seriously also, give us 2 or 3 days that you are sleeping to get across on your path, if you will not do that then you will have the first place at your own with out any competition atthis stage.

Now we are more eager to have the spot coz we know that the system is really payin i can't blame you to be more attentive!

34 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

HEY guys! heads up! the system is now working for those poster here.

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Just go here and enter you email address you used on signing up here...

i will wait for your UID NUMBER here! i am NUMBER 41 BY the way! how about u?

Awesome, just submitted my mail. With 10 posts total i sit comfy at #72 !

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

seriously also, give us 2 or 3 days that you are sleeping to get across on your path, if you will not do that then you will have the first place at your own with out any competition atthis stage.

Now we are more eager to have the spot coz we know that the system is really payin i can't blame you to be more attentive!

Me? I will be the same as I was before. 

I am a positive guy always. I like to take leap of faith and try to believe people. I believe one thing - if you do not try, you will never know.

Talking about taking my place? Earn it and trust me I will not feel sad at all. My philosophy is that let the best to win.

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, trumpman said:

Awesome, just submitted my mail. With 10 posts total i sit comfy at #72 !

its okay brother, you may have a low count of post now by i am pretty sure that starting from now  you will be more focus on this.

i might see you having a hundred post tomorrow and i will never blame you for that but admore you!

everything is clear now and we will strive harder!

I just have claimed. Wjat better way it can be for paying us? Amazing, it's really interesting way. I think in future if our forum held any signature forum, yobit can easily be used to track the stats.

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I just have claimed. Wjat better way it can be for paying us? Amazing, it's really interesting way. I think in future if our forum held any signature forum, yobit can easily be used to track the stats.

I told yah! everything will be fine with an account on yobit.

I am afraid for those new here or early birds which has no account on yobit.

I heard that the new registration path is not working for now.

Yobit suspend any new account as per the campaign were being abuse!

is this true? is anyone here tired it now?

I think it's not true, people were complaining that they were not able but after a few attempt they were able to create accounts. Also, that's not fair in my opinion because you know if we don't allow new people to participate here, how will our forum grow?

On a side note, there's no way to abuse with alt account since forum is paying for every post we make. And everyone will wants to have more posts because of the competition.

15 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Me? I will be the same as I was before. 

I am a positive guy always. I like to take leap of faith and try to believe people. I believe one thing - if you do not try, you will never know.

Talking about taking my place? Earn it and trust me I will not feel sad at all. My philosophy is that let the best to win.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... dude. you are 1 day ahead on joining me here but i feel that i am a week late than you.

If you want a good spar then you should rest  LOL. dont you have a life? come on.

bro i dont want to be rude i am just being friendly here, dont get mad ahahahah!

If you want a good spar then you should rest  LOL. dont you have a life? come on.

I have a life LOL

I was with my wife for shopping, I had a nice dinner with her. I have a function tomorrow which we are hosting at our home. Friends and family will join us.

I seriously have a good life and I travel a lot. I even sleep 12 hours a day LOL

LOL i was getting the situation far from distraction.

I know you can do it, are you charged up? coz i am gettin =g the drain now.

make a hundred characters on your every post and make sure it is on topic and informative.
they are checking now! promise! the interval of post is being implemented too!

21 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

make a hundred characters on your every post and make sure it is on topic and informative.

I am not concerned about character count or interval. I am doing it as the conversation wants.

I have few post which are long because it was needed and also post may be less character that require.

Thing is when you focus on creating a conversation and response constructive then rest fills automatically.

I am always focusing on responsive response in a topic or even when I am creating a topic.

Edited by xBDT Script

14 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

why are you saying that? You are a noob???

The more the people will be aware, the more there will be spammers and the less the bounty will last!!!

Not true, think from thehe forum site. The more people know, the more people will be inspired to post, the more better for the forum itself. I think you have gotten what I meant. And don't think about bounty pool at all. The bounty pool is big enough for us. Kidding.

17 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

Why are you posting that? You are a noob??? :classic_angry:

The more the people will be aware of that , the more the spammers/cheaters will come and the less the bounty will last!!!

You should change your title

sorry dude, i am keeping the world of crptotalk updated!

be remoinded thaht thay are here due to the promised payment roght.

If you are one of me who are waiting for payment! how much more they are?

6 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

Well I hope you're right but generally title/post like that attract spammers/cheaters. When they know good bounties are available they come...

I must have to agree with you. It attracts spammer but the other side is that, we need to increase members here. May be they will generate spam but we have our moderators to clean up the forum. That will not be issue. They will get ban certainly.