Full time trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Full time trading

What would it take to do fyll time trading,trade a bit and learn the ropes or go full out in it?or should i trust these people who claim to trade on your behalf?

we need some rest and vacation, if this in bull market then we can trading every day, but if bear market then we can get more problem and stressed

It's very risky mate. You can have lost a lot in trading and as a result since you are not doing anything beside, you may go bankrupt. I prefer to have another job/business or freelancing job besides trading..Otherwise, someday, if you have to cry.

• +2 1

I think it would be better not to do full time trading since the market is still crashing and we don't know when it will go up trend again.

Better to earn on your work then buy some cryptocurrency.

This is not like Full-time blogging where you have to write content and work hard. Trading require some knowledge and understanding else you could be the loser for everything.

What we see is buy when the price is low and sell it when moves up and we are not going work anything for a full-time.

2 minutes ago, Simeon4real said:

If I get your point, You're talking about OP getting an additional source of income? If that's the case, then It's a good suggestion. Although for me, I think He should learn the ropes first before going all in in crypto. Because If you don't know what you're doing when trading, you're simply throwing your money at the feet of skilled traders. 

In all, It is essential to have other income funnels. It helps. 

For being a regular trader one need to spend a lot of times as well as have to learn a lot of stuffs. Anyway, still I would prefer to have something else besides. It's not a good way of living.

Trading with respectable amounts with caution against weak and counterfeit currencies generates significant gains and experience comes from full-time

7 hours ago, phabulu said:

Full time trade will make anyone crazy I think, need to be patience and alert all time, if you do full time will have no rest

I completely agree, the constant trade kills a lot of strength and nerves, in addition to the trade, you need to find yourself another occupation or work that will distract everything from this and give you the opportunity to relax

19 minutes ago, phabulu said:

yeah, 'm not a trader, but When i tried to do some trade, i've been really nervous, imagine this full time.

I can’t imagine, because I myself know how it feels, especially if I bought a coin and it starts to fly down rapidly, it’s very harmful to constantly be cocked, so if you engage in trading, you need to have a good rest

On 10/3/2019 at 3:01 PM, Sakkievt said:

What would it take to do fyll time trading,trade a bit and learn the ropes or go full out in it?or should i trust these people who claim to trade on your behalf?

I think that if you are going to enter the world of commerce you will be reviewing your operations all day, that is inevitable, the worrying thing is what you get used to leading that kind of life that is somewhat stressful.

If you want to go full time trading its entirely possible. It depends on your goals. Divide your annual wage by the amount of hours in a year. Work out if you can make that offer every hour on average and if the answer is yes you could go ful time. 

full time trading is best as compared to part time trading because you can focus the trend and you can easily analyse the market, if you do part time then it will not be good to analyse.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/3/2019 at 3:01 PM, Sakkievt said:

Great Question! Better to learn the game for yourself than let someone do it for you. I can tell you firsthand what it's like to go full-time trading. I started trading in 2011 and in 2013 I quit my job and emptied my 401K into my trading account which was on the U.S Stock Markets. Things went well for a year and I lived from the profits. But when you make some consecutive losses and don't know full well what you are doing it gets very risky and the stress is unexplainable. My mistakes were going at it before knowing the broader scope of things and starting with too small of an amount to that hard. Even today after trading U.S. Markets for 8 years and Crypto for 4, I wouldn't do it full-time for a living unless I traded with an account in excess of minimum $500K. Even then I wouldn't be very comfortable. Learn how to trade slowly but surely and find what works for you. Only let it be your main source of income after much experience has been gained and you have to cover years worth of losses just so you are prepared.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:01 AM, Sakkievt said:

First, ask yourself, do you like trading or not? 
Second, do you have enough capital to do it? 
Third, are you mentally healthy? 
If the answer to the three questions above is yes, then please continue. 
Please trade by yourself, in my opinion. But if you want to try fund management services, look for legally registered service.

Trading too much is damaging for health I belive the best traders would only make a handful a day maybe even a month so the deffinaition of full time trader .... depends on what you feel a full time trader is 

is it Someone who trades all day long 

or someone who makes one or two trades a day ? 

I think if you minds in the market , your ready to act at any moment your full time trading just depends if your good or bad. Wether you panic or hold your nerve.

Justin Sun must be careful what he doesnt understand and what he says. Because Binance CEO can have his period once again, go into rage and delist it like Bitcoin SV for Craing Wright not being Satoshi Nakamoto�

You have said it all, but however Ferrum Network conducted a kind of ICO this year and it was successful as it finished within hours. Also, within days they got their token listed on a good exchange too. The last time I checked, it was trading above ICO price don't know about now.That's the only successful ICO I have seen this year others switched to IEO.� In addition, from all ramifications this year is the year of IEOs but depends on the exchange promoting it though.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:01 AM, Sakkievt said:

Full time trader is a good thing if you have a technical knowledge about it, besides its a stressful job, intraday trade was more friendly since you dont need to be full time to gain some profit my advice is dont just believe those people who willing to trade for you most of them are scammers they are all after  your hard earned money thats why keep vigilant for those so called account managers who offers trading.

There are two ways to trade either by scalping or you can buy a currency and store it for a long time
Those who have a lot of time can work in Scalping
But who doesn't have time
He can buy the coin and wait a few months for it to go up to the moon (or go down to the ground Haha)

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot