Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough

I agree with you that cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough in financial transactions today. Even though fiat can now be used using an ATM or transfer using a cellphone, it's still difficult to register by visiting a bank, it will only waste time because you have to queue. The number of regulations that make it difficult for customers to make people now switch to using cryptocurrency as a transaction between countries because of its cheaper and more efficient costs.

• +1 1

On 9/27/2019 at 7:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

Cryptocurrencies play a major role in economic expansion.  With cryptocurrency we can exchange without any hassle.  And transactions with cryptocurrencies are much easier and more secure.  Because no one will know if you transact.  So it is safer to use crypto currency than Fiat.  And day by day all people are getting attracted towards crypto currency

This is why we called this world a global village because in recent decades there is soo much progress in almost every field more ever in the field of currencies which become digital and its breakthrough is mostly wide all over the world. Thus probably everyone want an ease of thier own and this cryptocurrency is providing what everyone want. 

Yes dear in my opinion cryptocurrency is a new back through. This is digital currency and one time came when digital currency used in life . And anything we want to buy we use this currency . Crypto currency is very easy .  But there are problems in privacy. Because there are many scammers.

Thanks.

I strongly agree with you, the main goal of creating cryptocurrencies was to provide a fast and safe way and do not need restrictions to transfer money whatever it was, and then, due to the fluctuations of these currencies, there has been a huge and very active investment market over 10 years.

I agree with you, my friend, as cryptocurrencies have provided us with a way to send money from one country to another at the same moment without restrictions and without the need for anything but the Internet, so I believe that it will be circulated in the world soon.

• +2 1

Yes, every field of life is undergoing revolution, we have seen in health care system where computer are use for operation now, we have see it in the production where machines are used , financial aspect is also not left behind, the development of cryptocurrecy is the best breakthrough that has happened in that sector.

For the time being, I believe that cryptocurrency is a modern breakthrough; as a means of trade, forwarding money is simple and fast without the need for an intermediary. Sadly, several countries are now hesitant to recognize bitcoin since the government is concerned that it would damage their financial sector.

Dealing with cryptocurrencies is an element of modernity. Because we currently live in the age of speed, so everything needs speed in dealing such as trading, buying and selling. All these things are only suitable for cryptocurrencies. So of course, cryptocurrencies are important.

I also think this is a big breaktrhough. With cryptocurrency a new world for economies begin. From the simplest payment to huge money transfers cryptocurrency can be used and it reduces time. Fees are becoming higher for Bitcoin with the years, but there can be other alternatives for the day to day transaction. We are in the beginning of a big change.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have created a new decentralized financial system where we will not need a third party to document transfers. Cryptocurrencies can be transferred from anywhere in the world very quickly without the need to pay large fees or wait for a long time.

• +3 1

Yes, I totally agree with you, cryptocurrencies are the most successful, due to the ease of transferring them between members, and that does not need much time compared to paper transactions, without forgetting that they do not need an intermediary to be sent to you, you only need to connect to the Internet and know the address The wallet of the person you want to send the cryptocurrency to, and it will be sent quickly, in addition to it is very secure.

• +1 1

On 1/16/2021 at 10:52 AM, Quickbee said:

Just like the internet, Cryptocurrency is definitely a new breakthrough. It has benefited a lot of people who make income through the digital world.

That's right, according to recent statistical news, they confirm the advancement of Cryptocurrencies around the world, which powerfully draws the attention of investors to be able to achieve high returns with these digitized currencies.

• +2 1

Crypto currency is new break through now bitcoin transaction are easy and fast and if you want invest in crypto currency to make hold some years not in short time to make income and always stay in the screenplay to watch the up and down to observe about your coin this break through gives very use full knowledge 

Yes definitely! Crypto currency has a big impact in many people and I hope that many countries will open for crypto currency. I hope that many people will recognize the advantages of crypto currency.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies began several years ago and took a large part in the lives of many members in all countries of the world and gained wide fame and great importance.

• +2 1

If the ATM will be available for villalta can see then it will be great news for everyone because we can easily withdrawal our currency anytime anywhere so this is a good news for all of the crypto users. Thank all of the member which are working for this.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is new break through now bitcoin transaction are easy and fast and if you want invest in crypto currency to make hold some years not in short time to make income and always stay in the screenplay to watch the up and down to observe about your coin this break through gives very use full knowledge. 

Yes, I agree with you, cryptocurrencies work easily by transferring the balance between the two parties in transactions, these transfers go around the use of public and private encryption keys for security purposes, the process of transferring funds ends with a minimum processing fee, also without the need for an intermediary, which allows users to avoid sharp shipping fees.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:50 AM, Muphin said:

It is indeed a breakthrough. Yes, cryptocurrency have made it a lot easier and convenient to people because of it less hassle requirements compared to banks and ATMs. 

Yes i do agree with you it makes life much easier then before but security is very important which we all need to be very careful so its our duty to be very careful from scams sites and on the other hand we all should work hard here and we all should utilise this opportunity of this forum. 

I have to confess that the creation of the cryptocurrencies really become a very helpful technology for our transactions. It made the process of payment faster and easier. The payment method through cryptocurrencies become convenient for processing one, transactions are accomplished within a short period of time.

• +4 1

The digital money system makes our lives simpler, but it also has its drawbacks, such as security concerns. However, I believe that bitcoin would be the most effective means of making our lives simpler and more stable.