Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
and cryptocurrency was born by answering all these problems.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
that's why I agree if cryptocurrency is the latest breakthrough.
how about your opinion?

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Indeed, cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough and a technology of the world.

Telephone to cellphone

type writer + encylopedia to computer

horse to car

and now FIAT to cryptocurrency.

What will be the next one!

On 27.09.2019 at 04:22, ayatoslaw said:

If we look at the past two decades, the world economy, especially regarding payments, is very difficult to do, even though it has been made easier because there are ATM, but there are always many requirements that must be completed so that they consume a lot of time and money.
so we can make payments anytime and anywhere without having to have troublesome conditions and with very low costs.
how about your opinion?

I think cryptocurrency is a new era.
The era of technology and electronics.
Something new always replaces the old.
That which is relevant for life at present.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

The cryptocurrency comes to change and revolutionize the financial world by eliminating barriers and controls over money since you can invest, send and work with your money from one country to another without the delays caused by working with fiat money.

• +1 1

Digital money system make our life easier but in this system there are many problem we have to face like security issue. But I think bitcoin will be the best way that make our life easier and secure.  

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency has already help us in saving for profit and also with the freedom it provide because it is a decentralized system which benefit all

• +2 1

But this still has a lot to be fixed, with cryptocurrency not all transactions can be done quickly by coin and their costs will be more expensive than current technology

• +1 1

maybe Cryptocurrency will be a new breakthrough, if the country has experienced an economic crisis maybe cryptocurrency will be a breakthrough for a country experiencing an economic crisis,

• +1 1

Digital currency is a breakthrough, digital currency give us the fastest transaction and the lowest fee. the exchange are available 24/7. digital currency is built to as a weapon to stop those central banks control of the money. 

• +1 1

On 9/26/2019 at 9:22 PM, ayatoslaw said:

how about your opinion?

Cryptocurrencies are just in a process of change at a global level, since their penetration as you say has been established so that they enter in various economic sectors in a very gradual and not impulsive way, you can see many practices of introduction of use of cryptocurrencies around the world in various communities and ethnicities.

• +1 1

It is indeed a breakthrough. Yes, cryptocurrency have made it a lot easier and convenient to people because of it less hassle requirements compared to banks and ATMs. 

• +2 1

For now I agree Crytocurrency is a new breakthrough, as a medium of exchange, sending and receiving money is very easy and fast without going through an intermediary. But unfortunately there are still many countries that are not ready to accept cryptocurrency, because the government is worried that their financial system will be badly affected.

• +2 1

Yes you are right cryptocurrency is breakthrough or new inovation for financial with technology.

Cryptocurrency, for example like Bitcoin is currently an answer to sending payment worldiwe with small fees and without any personal data verified.

I think time by time cryptocurrency will upgraded to new inovation. For this time i see cryptocurrency still on mining mode and collecting their community. So in the future cryptocurrency will more comfortable used.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

how about your opinion?

Even though bitcoin is been establish long time ago, this is just the era where it is becoming to be known. I mean there are more users right now than before.

Cryptocurrency, although a great financial invention, still has many drawbacks. To exchange bitcoin for cash is still not an easy task

• +1 1

Well, this cryptocurrency have an big impact for our society, it helps us in terms of money to sustain our allowances if you are a student and if you have an work, it helps you to provide an extra income to sustain some needa in your daily life.

• +2 1

Crypto is now a breakthrough that many technology's now are releasing that support crypto. Additional the earning of income by means of internet and using a digitak currency is a breakthrough.

• +1 1

crypto currencies are getting famous day by day. most of the youtubers are attracting peoples to the crypto world. as well as twitter face book telegram are putting their role in it also.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think with this the world is gradually moving into data sharing and transactions using cryptocurrency methods, what you call cryptocurrency breakthrough but all this was made available through the help of Blockchain technology. 

• +1 1

Yes I agree with this analyse that cryptocurrency is breakthrough for financial with Blockchain technology. the transactions are worldwide in with small fees there are not the border!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Indeed yes,

that crypto currencies have made a new breakthrough that leads to new evolution of the payment system and money transaction specially with the support of the new technology and the internet world, maybe sooner or later it will be much easier with everything in just one click/swipe/touch.

This is the progress of digital technology and cryptocurrency he included from that progress.  Now it is our duty to be more receptive to this progress by continuing to learn and socialize about crypto starting from our relative to facing the future

On 9/27/2019 at 9:22 AM, ayatoslaw said:

how about your opinion?

It only lacks support from the government and institutions. If regulations would be resolved, then this would be a catalyst to propel adoption further to low-level microeconomics. The network does continue to improve itself through programs that addresses problems in scalability and some altcoins prove to be useful too, though I might say that it's still not perfect, improvements are definitely ongoing.