Why I love Bitcoin - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alguno2311

Why I love Bitcoin

No one knows the value of bitcoin we hold until we tell it outside.

No tax issue you can spend or buy anything without any issue.

No race to earn more money no one is going to degrade you for not earning as its global they help you.

No one is going to control your assert.

No need to worry more about theft when you have secured stuff.

It's limited in supply and value of the coin increases more.

These are the best feature i see in bitcoin made me to like them.

1 minute ago, Begendel said:

Yapp, that's a good technology that bitcoin has.
then how do you act after loving bitcoin?
Do you support making bitcoin transactions accepted all over the world?

I spread the world about Bitcoin when I can, in here the subject is still Tabu and people are still skeptical. But when I find someone open minded I talk with pleasure about Bitcoin. blockchain and crypto in general.

1 hour ago, pucukjaya said:

I like both the technology and the price, bitcoin Can be a side job as well if in the field.
Because we can get bitcoin for free.

how you can get bitcoin for free ? how exactly ? you mean by faucets or what ? I'm not following really

Just now, pucukjaya said:

The origin of all crypto from bitcoin, so it's free or not free, it starts from bitcoin like a faucet. tokens and others.
so I like bitcoin

I still dont understand you, I can only wish you a happy day and say good bye and suggest you to work on your English

I think it's a record to all coins history that the at the starting to now Bitcoin price was make double year by year. And it's more trust than others currency and the specialy bank !!

It is easy to use , the future of digital coins, and it also use to buy and sell in trade market and stock markets. You buy any thing by using Bitcoin . It's first universal currency. 

Your wallet balance do not control by anyone , because it has a no owner ship.

It's totally depend to you  how to manage you wallet. 

23 hours ago, agentdosa said:

I like to join the world of bitcoin. Because I personally think that bitcoin is the best digital asset for my future, and I can also invest in the long term ... and can fulfill all my needs in the real world ...

Yes, I totally agree with you because struggling can change things. One of them in the economy in real life can be felt when going to hold events like this

i like bitcoin to, i mean everybody loves it . It’s the best crypto ever which brought us a lot of profit for many years. It has a good website , it’s trustable and very profitable. Of course everyone loves it.

Hal Finney's words simplified some of the complex cloud of misinformation that I have gathered through the years. I too was introduced to Satoshi's whitepaper in early 2010. I was too skeptical with everything in my life during those times that I just disregarded Bitcoin. Today, I can only wish I dared to have involved myself with Bitcoin that early, I hate to regret. But I don't hate myself because since 2014, I got myself mostly into, getting high with cryptos.

And who doesn't love BTC? Bitcoin is here to be sure. Making payments without bureaucracy, at low rates, anytime and anywhere, this is fantastic. The future is certainly BTC, the future is Crypts.👍