Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stephen Tracey

Any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend any Legit Cloud Mining Business out there?

I was researching  on   99bitcoins and they cannot recommend any legit cloud mining business .

Regards

Steve

• Useful or interesting 5

Avoid all cloud mining.

You will only lose your money and bitcoin.

Most of them are a scam and others are nt profitable

• Useful or interesting 1

I've used minergate and hashflare and both have nothing for me unless loss, lots of loss. so based on my exprience I suggest you just stay as far as possible from cloud mining websites 

I agree with Pabhulu, there is still legitimate cloud mining like genesismining or hashflare, unfortunately hashflare must be KYC,
but the problem is whether it is profitable? because now many cloud mining are forced to close or even close like eobot because the price of bitcoin is falling but the mining costs are expensive.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I used one cloud mining in the past for a day or two and it is a waste of time after that left it on the next day. Everyone here saying to leave cloud mining and it is still your wishes whether to waste your time or not.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/2/2019 at 3:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

I was researching  on   99bitcoins and they cannot recommend any legit cloud mining business .

Regards

Steve

No brother, i'm not recommending you any cloud mining, because they are all just a Ponzi Scheme that will only make you lose money, i was in Hashocean, if you know that website, and they close after 3 years of working, i lose more than 0.32 btc, i was very sad, i decide to never invest in any cloud mining again, so please brother don't lose your money in such a risky and dangerous place.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • +1 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

There is no legit cloud mining service now. All of them are scam, will offer you lucrative return and later they will just scam your money and ran away. It's a totally hype based business model. I have seen a lot of people to lose their in these hypes.

Back in the days, I used to see some cloud mining sites but may be because of not much profit, none of them are available now in the business.

On 10/26/2019 at 9:28 PM, davids said:

You are years to late it's not profitable to investing in cloud mining

Remember the old days LOL

Every time you go to bitcointalk you see could mining sites are advertising. Bunches of scammers 😊

Edited by xBDT Script

Most of mining sites now can not provide long workings days with honest, maybe they will pay you in the first or second day but after that your money will disappear, so be careful with this, and keep searching and when you find one take a look for how this site has been online 

On 10/26/2019 at 6:48 AM, SUGI5091 said:

Genesis, Nouvo, Eobot is the legit site for cloud mining. Yes beware of scam site many cloud offer is scam . 

I have a long standing account with eobot from which I have mined and withdrawn coins, so I can reach the conclusion that it is legit. However the main thing is whether it is profitable and worth the effort and time put into it and to that, I must say profit can only be possible should the rate of your coins appreciate. In all I don't see cloud mining as a recommendable business venture from the point of view of the investors

Edited by Cryptominded

On 11/1/2019 at 7:16 PM, Migo said:

Most of mining sites now can not provide long workings days with honest, maybe they will pay you in the first or second day but after that your money will disappear, so be careful with this, and keep searching and when you find one take a look for how this site has been online 

Exactly, because that's how their system works. They will start paying at the beginning in the first day after they launch the website to gain a little trust and popularity but as soon as they receive more money from people they will just disappear 

https://x2btc-mining.pro/

i made an account here, dont know if they pay you, they give u a 0.001 BTC mining contract so they dont require a electricity fee or deposit etc.., supposedly u can withdraw at 0.001 profit to ur btc address, and there is a daily login bonus of like 50 satoshis , ill have enough for withdrawal in 10 days will keep u updated...

2 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

You need to lose your money ok i see,i had use hashflare a long time but now does't work,if you want some one good just try https://www.genesis-mining.com/ i think it's work good 

its been long time im never heard about genesis.its still legit and how much roi you got from thats site?

i know genesis is good company

43 minutes ago, salakka said:

its been long time im never heard about genesis.its still legit and how much roi you got from thats site?

i know genesis is good company

I use it last year and my contract is finished and i don't invest in it this year,the minimum to is 100$ and you have a one year contract 

I think cloud mining is really only alive among those who have decided to engage in criminal ways of spreading hidden miners. And there are no legal ways you can earn right now, or you need to look for them for a long time

Edited by philosophy

For cloud mining you have a lot just need to verify some scam website.you can use eobot it's work for a long time and it's legit but not bay to much,you have too genisis mining too it's good

On 10/2/2019 at 9:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Regards

Steve

i got scammed by cloud mining so many times. if you have some funds and you want to do some mining, just rent the mining rig. there are some website that let you rent the hash rate for mining like nicehas or miningrigrentals. but if you have a big funds, you can build your own mining rigs.

On 10/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Regards

Steve

There are to many scams, but I read about this site https://www.genesis-mining.com/ that is good cloud mining site.

And I dont recommend cloud mining, I think that is a lot better to invest in your own GPU or CPU and to mining.

Because cloud mining is just contract for a certain amount of time but to invest in your own rigs that stay to you after you recover investment.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/13/2019 at 10:10 AM, ayatoslaw said:

I agree with Pabhulu, there is still legitimate cloud mining like genesismining or hashflare, unfortunately hashflare must be KYC,
but the problem is whether it is profitable? because now many cloud mining are forced to close or even close like eobot because the price of bitcoin is falling but the mining costs are expensive.

I registered once in eobot, but never invested a dime in there. I checked and it's still working.

On 02.10.2019 at 17:15, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Regards

Steve

Hi friend, this will not be profitable for you now, the most profitable cloud mining I have met on the nicehash service, but still this is at a loss!

On 10/2/2019 at 10:15 AM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Regards

Steve

No, there is no cloud mining that is legit.
They do not exist, look no further because those sites are hyips. It comes with its seal so get away from there as much as you can.
The best thing I can recommend is that you buy your own miners and install them, your mining at home will be much better instead of putting your money in the hands you're not even seeing, it was known in that regard.
Many cloudminings disappear because they are simple pyramid systems, don't be fooled.

I know that Genesis, Eobot, HashFlare is the oldest cloud mining that still exists until now. But I am not sure that you can make a profit if you invest with them because you will need at least 8 months or more to see you can reach ROI. You don't know if that cloud mining will still online for a long time or not, and that still a big question for you. Rather than to use your money to invest in cloud mining, I suggest you to use that money to trade because you can have a chance to make a profit from many coins.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:15 PM, Stephen Tracey said:

Hi All,

Regards

Steve

No one can recommended you legit cloud mining because there have many legit cloud mining but they are not profitable. Example you invest 1 bitcoin in cloud mining the profit you'll got in three year it is same for someone who claim free faucets 24/7 for three years.