Reaction Does count even if the post get deleted. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Reaction Does count even if the post get deleted.

Yes, even if your post is deleted the reputation will stay still in your profile. however that deleted post will get paid because its deleted. but the reputation will stay and not disappear. 

1 hour ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes, even if your post is deleted the reputation will stay still in your profile. however that deleted post will get paid because its deleted. but the reputation will stay and not disappear. 

Yes, the admin said that the reaction will not decrease if you dont get any bad reaction. if the post or topic is deleted then the reaction on that post will not be deleted.

The reaction will be deleted too, on my experience I lost 20 counts from deleted post then my reputation also get low. This is happening more often now, yesterday I lost 10 counts.

I don't have a single reaction yet. However, if it really doesn't depend of deleting messages, very excited about it. Excited and happy with smile :)

you are right,deleted post doesn't affect the  reaction you got from that,it only affects your posts counts and will lessen it.

Yes, it is a good thing to keep a reputation even if the topic is deleted

But I want to ask if the topic has been deleted and I have commented on the topic whether the number of my posts is missing

That's a very good thing because a lot of our posts are being deleted everyday and I'm sure it wouldn't be fair for our reactions to also be deleted from our profiles. Thanks for sharing this information 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:12 PM, ram007 said:

you are right,deleted post doesn't affect the  reaction you got from that,it only affects your posts counts and will lessen it.

yes the deleted post doesnt effect on the reputation. mainly the post where you get reaction if being deleted then you reputation will not be reduced.