Bitcoin for INR - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cryptosix

Bitcoin for INR

A friend of mine needed $50 worth of Bitcoin to buy something on Internet, could someone tell me where he can find a place to buy Bitcoin as Indian exchanges are already closed for RBI rules.

I am hoping to get atleast a contact from Indian.

Edit I will pay the money so no need to worry about that thing.

Edited by cryptosix
  • Useful or interesting 1

If you are looking for BTC/INR, it would be good to look around your local community. Here you will barely find anyone doing trade for BTC/INR. You can buy some other virtual payment like paypal, netelar, skrill, and convert here. That would be convenient for you.

48 minutes ago, Consignee said:

If you are looking for BTC/INR, it would be good to look around your local community. Here you will barely find anyone doing trade for BTC/INR. You can buy some other virtual payment like paypal, netelar, skrill, and convert here. That would be convenient for you.

Localbitcoins will be a good one too but risk involve since in India recently they are not liking crypto holders.

The best shot I am thinking is to go the BitcoinTalk and post it in the Indian local forum.

18 hours ago, Consignee said:

He tried everything converting from Paypal and Skrill made limited in buying Crypto. Ill try in indian forums section on Bitcointalk so someone can sell to me.

In the last time I posted, but no reply from anyone, will give a try again.

The problem is most investors missed out the good IEOs from big exchanges and some even invested in IEOs from new exchanges that leads to loss for them,its not investors fault what mostly lacks is doing research

You just need to go to public exchange, there are so many like kucoin, binance, bittrex,
and if it's blocked, I'm sure VPN can save you, because sometimes there are some sites that can't be opened in my country that can be accessed when using VPN,

You are right. Don't use shitcoin to hold for years. From my experience so far in the market, now is no longer the time to hold coins. Whatever type of coin you have, it's better to sell.

As my friend already got from other forums so I am requesting the moderator to close this thread for further no requirement.

The above three posters who posted wrong information as this thread nothing to do with your posts. please consider to re read the thread title.