Crypto world (LANGUAGE) - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto world (LANGUAGE)

If there are more members interested in local boards, then it should be done, but I see only one Russian language as you sad the admin is too from Russia. Recently someone asking about Hindi section  too , but the admin is aware to answer here.

It's good adopt regional languages so more people will gather here.

39 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I think due to the competitions we have now we should see other local tabs only next month, but it is even a little unfair because the guys can participate in everything in the Russian forum, getting a little easier since it is their native language.

Yes I agreed, and I know what you are talking about, its already an advantage to that guy who also in the top 10 members now, but this is a competition, we need to aim to win the price as long as you are posting a good and constructive, just continue and go with the flow.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:15 AM, cryptotalker said:

With local languages, the forum can reach more users and thus achieve organic growth. more languages, more new users. it has the potential to be a good forum for future times.

It would let some users which don't really love typing or understand English type and communicate in there various language.

10 hours ago, Andrew12 said:

Ow hello there kapwa pilipino.

I also assume there will be much more boards supporting our different raises though there are only russian and english is the most used language here we can still be active and productive while local boards are not up.

You are correct my " Kapwa Pilipino"😁

I think in the near future, there will going to have a local native language for us here.  Because, I believed in the team of this forum anyway, we just need to wait for awhile now, and besides there's a time for everything.

A problem that has taken a lot of time without answers I hope that the administrators give us explanations to put an end to this obstacle and we look at the subjects which interest the members really

On 10/18/2019 at 4:34 PM, rini susilowati said:

I agree.
I am from Indonesia and I have problems in posting because I am not good at composing English sentences, so I use google translate to post here ,.
but we all know it's not accurate for long sentences.
I also think that many people will join cryptotalk if a local language is added.

I think, some problems might arise, who will supervise and check spammers in each local language and who will oversee the post quality. but I'm sure local languages will be added, but not now, we can only wait patiently when the admin will start adding a new local language.

in my personal view, having more local language in this forum will be a good development if it will be implemented soon,

who knows admin might consider it soon.

30 minutes ago, maricans said:

in my personal view, having more local language in this forum will be a good development if it will be implemented soon,

who knows admin might consider it soon.

Yes, other languages do not interfere. I think the forum administration is thinking about this because it would give a new impetus to the forum and bring in more people. It is still sufficient for these languages as most of them use english and this is a good way to learn english)

On 9/27/2019 at 1:49 AM, cryptokram said:

Will there be a new update here anytime soon?

I can tell that the creator and the owner of this forum is a russian due to the group topic language only has one.

Would be much appreciated if there will be more language available.

I am a Filipino btw so i want to see it also.

At least more spoken 10 languages could be added to this forum.By the time of course adding all languages even would be better.But doing all these things could be so expensive.This site is new for now but I am sure in the future that will happen too.

1 minute ago, alicenora said:

At least more spoken 10 languages could be added to this forum.By the time of course adding all languages even would be better.But doing all these things could be so expensive.This site is new for now but I am sure in the future that will happen too.

This was answered by an admin and we should stop asking or talking about it as it is clear to them.

this is the link of his post : https://cryptotalk.org/topic/13921-how-many-people-needed-to-open-a-local-section/?do=findComment&comment=301600

I am also in favor of opening sections to other countries, I am Brazilian and would like to see a section here for Brazilians, it would be very interesting, and from other countries, so we could interact in our local language with option of other languages too, besides from the russian.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

This was answered by an admin and we should stop asking or talking about it as it is clear to them.

this is the link of his post : https://cryptotalk.org/topic/13921-how-many-people-needed-to-open-a-local-section/?do=findComment&comment=301600

Admin says they need to tidy up topics first.So for now they can not add more languages untill they do it.Anyway thanks for sharing.

We hope as this forum will grow to have millions of members worldwide I hope there will be added more differents language worldwide.

yes i am agree with you that there must be another languages on the forum, if you are Filipino you will face many problems in understanding the english and many other users also complaining about language problems

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 9/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, acheche said:

This could be a lot of local languages if ever they will put each language here.

Much better first if they will find some moderator before creating some local boards because it's so hard to moderate a local board if you can't understand what they are saying, lol.

Yes you were right mate it's can make work easier if there are moderators that knows different language.Though it's hard to find moderators that knows different language but I think this is what the forum needed if we are looking a local sections.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:49 AM, cryptokram said:

I can tell that the creator and the owner of this forum is a russian due to the group topic language only has one.

I am also a Filipino and I hope that someday our language will be use here, if that happens I think there will be more active Filipino from this forum.

Edited by Gerlyn

On 9/27/2019 at 6:49 AM, cryptokram said:

I also agree with you bro. Because many of the user here I think are having a hard time writing or posting in English. I think they can express their self better if they can use their own language on posting. Just lately I have encountered a post that I cannot understand clearly because of it's grammar construction and a lot of misspelled words. I think it will be better on expressing ones self in the comfort of their own language. Do you think the post that have wrong grammars and wrong spelling is also being counted as a good post and still being paid? 

It is more easy to use for us who can't construct a fluent English sentence. Btw I am a Filipino and I hope that the creator of this forum will act soon enough to expand its language.

Many members of this forum have previously called for a section in their local languages, but I personally believe that these requests are difficult to meet because there are so many different languages and no section can be made for every language of the world. this will be very difficult.

I believe that our forum admin actually wants to add local languages but maybe the problem is that there is no moderator for every local language, so if there is a member who is able to become a moderator for their local language, it is best to propose to be a moderator. Do you agree with my opinion?

10 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Local language forums should be added as they are an easy way if someone dont know English. It is up to admin team whether they add it or not.

Yes you are right if those persons have no idea about the English language they can gain very easily knowledge from local sections.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

11 hours ago, Zephyr92 said:

A fellow Filipino here! Since I'm been here I've been wanting a fellow to help me understand more about many different cryptos and with a fellow countryman. Can you message me and teach me more about trading?

All i can tell to you is make more research and studies on the coin or token before buying any. i dont want to influence you on what you need to buy.

9 hours ago, Gerlyn said:

I am also a Filipino and I hope that someday our language will be use here, if that happens I think there will be more active Filipino from this forum.

It will, lets make sure of it!

9 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I also agree with you bro. Because many of the user here I think are having a hard time writing or posting in English. I think they can express their self better if they can use their own language on posting. Just lately I have encountered a post that I cannot understand clearly because of it's grammar construction and a lot of misspelled words. I think it will be better on expressing ones self in the comfort of their own language. Do you think the post that have wrong grammars and wrong spelling is also being counted as a good post and still being paid? 

I hope the admin will see this topic and make a move we dont need a section like what Russians have now, just a Filipino along is okay no more subsections.

2 hours ago, vincent725 said:

As a filipino as well I think this forum will be more interesting if the admins will consider to translate some of Russian post into our universal language. This can be a helpful to acquire other people knowledge especially the Russian members opinion. 

Welcome in the forum Kabayan! let them see what we can do to influence others.

1 hour ago, ijohnpaul said:

Hi there kabayan! You are correct that the owner of this forum is/are a russian. There was a post that the server location of this website is Moscow-Based a city of Russia. I hope too very soon that they will implement not just our local language but every local language of forum users here.

Yes, i hope every nation has their portion here.

i am also a filipino. and it would really be nice to see if there’s also a section for our local language. you can easily convey what you meant to say and contribute in every topic without having a hard time. you can put your ideas and post it through your local language.

I think it's time for more language as we have a Russian language there we would like to see other one there is a big community for Asian or Arabic language there

Well that's a good idea, if they expand the language uses here, it eill be more easier to the members to express themselves because most of people here english was not their mother tounge.