Crypto world (LANGUAGE) - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto world (LANGUAGE)

Will there be a new update here anytime soon?

I can tell that the creator and the owner of this forum is a russian due to the group topic language only has one.

Would be much appreciated if there will be more language available.

I am a Filipino btw so i want to see it also.

• Useful or interesting 2

I also agree with you, the local language is needed to make it easier, because this forum is still new, so just wait for the latest updates, I'm sure the admin has many ideas after this forum was active a few days ago.

• Useful or interesting 1

the local community room plays an important role in the progress of a forum because not all members are fluent in English, although using translate is still different when using our native language. I am sure Admin will update it soon, the forum is still new so it takes time to add everything

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Iv4n said:

I hope admin will find good moderators for every local board to keep this forum clean from spammers!

I little curious how much Mod and admin in this forum right now, I just know this guy https://cryptotalk.org/profile/1-admin 

I hope some more admin or mod can be moderation 1 bye 1 on sub local board

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

I'm feeling so high 💨

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅][̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

3 minutes ago, My dream2021 said:

I little curious how much Mod and admin in this forum right now, I just know this guy https://cryptotalk.org/profile/1-admin 

I hope some more admin or mod can be moderation 1 bye 1 on sub local board

you can check it here https://cryptotalk.org/staff/

for now there is only 1 Admin and 1 Mod, I guess some Mods will be added later to manage the board especially local rooms when is there

Thanks for the comment, this type of words tells me thaat i made  a good thread, also it will be a great addition to the forum.

But can you guys lend me some hearts on my post, i think it deserve it.

BTW, if there will be a Philippines section on this, i want to apply as one of the admin there.

11 hours ago, SastraID said:

you can check it here https://cryptotalk.org/staff/

for now there is only 1 Admin and 1 Mod, I guess some Mods will be added later to manage the board especially local rooms when is there

I just visited and found another mod. So, we have this right now:

pCO1uMC.png

So far good work. Hopefully we will see more staffs.

This could be a lot of local languages if ever they will put each language here.

Much better first if they will find some moderator before creating some local boards because it's so hard to moderate a local board if you can't understand what they are saying, lol.

f they do some way so that when the market price list is not destroyed, I think it can be considered because on the other hand it is the marketing system of a project but the existing management must be careful because the bonus they give is quite large. if they do a bonus sending method divided into several rounds then I think that's good. because large bonuses sometimes make investors come, with the condition that the project can be maximized in its target

13 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@xBDT Script

I'm interested in becoming a moderator man 😂
if needed i contact me please LOL

You got all wrong 😊

I am not the forum admin or any official. I am just a regular member like you lot and enjoy my time here.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:49 AM, cryptokram said:

Will there be a new update here anytime soon?

I can tell that the creator and the owner of this forum is a russian due to the group topic language only has one.

Would be much appreciated if there will be more language available.

I am a Filipino btw so i want to see it also.

Maybe after the paybypost contest ends. 
Maybe there will be thousands of random posts on the local board if opened now. And while no one can control it.

3 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Maybe there will be thousands of random posts on the local board if opened now. And while no one can control it.

If there will be no local thread then the boards will be full of mess as people are keep posting on the same thread quoting each other! this local thread will help the forum to be more efficient!

Promise that is for  the better forum!

4 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

I've found some information on the internet saying this forum was active since 2016-2017. Most likely it was created by someone Russian and then he sold it to the actual owner wich is the admin. That's the best explanation I could find

Yah, if im not mistaken, ive seen this website when searching for crypotcurrencies way back to that year. But now, i notice, people are riding the hype, wow! I can just scroll down and up, people are posting everywhere. But sometimes it can just get my eyes dizzy because it has no local language, I sometimes read the russian language posted in main boards. Thats why im supporting this topic to be heared by the admin and the team to navigate a local language. Im a filipino and im still looking forward to see my native language in this website. Its overwhelming!

Edited by Jeldzrey16

11 hours ago, aann001 said:

@Jeldzrey16

I don't think it's a problem where this forum is from and you are trying to find the history of this forum.
what is clear is that this forum provides rewards to young people, less than 20 days.

the most important of our actions are discussing properly in accordance with the rules in this forum.
That is all.

Well i didnt uttered the word "problem", I suggest you to read the context surrounds it. 🙂 btw, this is the topic for suggesting. 

english is a genuine language every person understand if you do not understand english then first go to english learning institution and learn english ten you will never faced this problem again

the forum is Russian it's obvious! and for languages will take more administrators for each language one of Turkey a second of Filipino a third French ... etc you see it's not easy unless the forum takes more time and have more trust between people either locals or visitors!

Linguistic barrier is one of the most dominant hardle that cause problems for any new projects. Yobit is a Russian project but it has it users all across the globe. To be more successful in the near future it had to be more flexible in terms of language. 

yes i am agreed with you admin, moderator and creator should add more languages to the forum, currently there is only one language which is russian, we need other languages too so we can post more confidently.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I hope that too. I think they need a moderator first for a new local section so they can control the local section but i don't know man. There is no update about local section until now.

It would be great to make a statement by the forum administration. there is an uncertainty about this right now, and uncertainty is not good. a brief explanation may clarify the issue. hopefully, forum management evaluates users' demands.

Yes, true. Creating sub forums for local languages is indeed good. This can help members who have difficulty speaking English.
But, are there many members for local sub forums?
If it's a little, I think it will make the sub forum quiet.
I suggest, recruit many members from your country, and then propose to create sub forums using your local language.

Of course it would be good but i think then they could not check the quality.

This is the biggest problem so they should continue like this until they become very popüler site...

53 minutes ago, Ong Dod said:

I also a filipino and it would be great if there is local boards to different country so they can understand each other and freely express using their post with their own language.

Yes that's true, because there is only one local here which was Russian language its an advantage for them to communicate with their own co-citizenship. And I think it will gong to have after the contest is finish.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:04 AM, lucky80 said:

I agree. Creating local board now is prone to more abuse by some members who are spamming the forum to collect more sats. It will only open to a lot of shitty post on those local board. And who will moderate it? There are only 3 staff members at this time.

I'm sure they will be adding for board after the paid by post campaign.