Forum social handles - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PromethiumDev

Forum social handles

Thank you very much friend, I plan to learn a lot from the greats for one day also to have an audience to teach them therefore we have to make an effort and talk about cryptocurrencies and make this much more entertaining than it already is.

• +2 1

To share this forum has several options that could work for you if they are used in the correct way, to avoid spam. I know perfectly well that there has been a lot of spam from users to cryptotalk and from account sales on various sites, but administrators and moderators have taken their part in this matter, for this reason every month there is cleaning in the forum, this brings great benefits in this forum, since the forum expels these scammers or people who try to make cryptotalk a trade, for this the moderators always have to see all the profiles and see the activities of the same, for this reason they have almost absolute control of This platform to improve the management of information and content is always effective.

• +1 1

Thanks for the welcome, this forum is the best that exists right now, there is nothing better than this cryptotalk forum because it is something that is always good to know that we can become an expert by reading in this forum.

The biggest problem facing forums now is spam messages and a lot of promotion and advertisements for websites, and also a lot of referral links are published, and this makes the posts in the forum less important

• +3 1

Yes dear friend is you are very right that bitcoin talk become faded due to scamming but this crypto talk forum is a very great forum that gives us a very good opportunity and their rules are also very good we can learn and at the same time from this forum I am really very happy to be a part of this forum.

I don't use bitcoin talk till this day I only used this platform because when I joined this platform I want to use this platform only for few days because at that time I am in need of 70$ but when I joined this now I start learning trading and also I trade for 4 to 5 times and earn normal amount now I don't want to move on other platforms because this one is enough. 

Yes, my friend, indeed, this forum every year improves a lot and prevents unwanted posts and improves topics mainly within it every year and also prevents the publication of everything that is not useful and keeps everything that is useful for reading and responses to it Thank you very much

This forum is one of the best sources of help for the introduction to cryptocurrencies, knowing this the objective was to improve the forums that previously existed and one of the most noticeable improvements was undoubtedly that beginners can interact in the forum.

I am fortunate to be a part of this forum. It is through this forum about Bitcoin talk. Even some members are former members of Bitcoin talk. From what I have understood is that even though Cryptotalk has started late and is smaller in size than Bitcoin talk it is much more organized. 

I have not understood  what you meant by 'Social handles of the site". Which site?

Yes, cryptotalk is alternative to bitcointalk. But the first of these two forums is that it has been many years since BitcoinTalk was made and there are many people working there and it is very famous. Cryptotalk has also the much popularity. And as time goes by many people are coming to this forum and starting working here and I think it is much better than BitcoinTalk. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think all our effort should be focused on what we can control, there are many people who want to harm the forum but we can't do anything about that, we are still focused on bringing the right value and also creating the posts that bring the value that people need, as long as we follow the forum rules we don't have to worry about anything at all.

Scammers are targeting this website as well, and the core team has recently blocked a large number of scammers. This forum has some excellent security features, which prevent sold accounts from being used in other locations.

My friend, if you mean that you want to share some content on social media sites, there are already icons for most social media sites and most of the members share their content through it.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum already has social icons, which I use to share something on various social platforms, and I hope that this forum adds more social icons in the future. This forum is better than the others, and I am very glad to use it because I learn so much about crypto on it.

i didn't quite understand my friend, the social handles are already present in the forum here, check the left part of the forum, you can post on many platforms, including facebook, twitter and telegram.

• +2 1

Yes, the trainers of this forum have had good ingenuity to make Cryptotalk work well. I feel fortunate to be here and so far I am satisfied with all the news that I have found and as time goes by I suppose there will be new ideas and projections that will be of great use to everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

Already here in the forum we have the satisfaction that there are social conversations about bitcoin topics or that have to do with other cryptocurrencies, however the moderators see a useless topic will be deleted.

Greetings my dear brother, thank you for welcoming me, I myself welcome you to this forum, you are right there are many useless topics in this forum, but look for those that interest you so that you can learn.

Well, what you said concerning bitcointalk is really true, just last week, I tried registering in bitcointalk and I was told that my email has been used for evil on there server,so I have to pay some certain amount of litecoin to atone for the eveil. And I refuse to register again.

Yes, my friend, you are right that this forum is very famous and is really a social forum specialized in encryption, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us. 

On 10/2/2019 at 9:30 AM, cryptosix said:

I didn't get what you want at all, do you need social profiles in your account area or do you want people to promote these forum topics on social media sites.

Please check at the bottom of this forum left side, where you find social icons.

What the author of the topic is trying to say is that, he is congratulating the foundation of the platform and appreciating those who did it as it's a way to also have a second option which is just like the Bitcoin talk.

• +1 1

You are right friend this forum is working very perfectly and gaining the birthday party actually this is dependent on the motor of the forum and it is very good that this or very good team of the moderators file the Bitcoin chart have not much professional and moderators

You cannot include social handles because there are already a lot of members who flock to this forum on a daily basis
In our turn, we have to raise this problem to the forum team, and they will, of course, meet the demands

• +2 1