Crypto in your Country - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Crypto in your Country

In my country crypto is legal but unregulated. My Tax consultant knows nothing about Crypto and tax. So i do not pay tax on my crypto earnings if I hold them longer as  one year.

41 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

I am quite lucky that my country  seems to be open to cryptocurrency and there are now some good exchanges operating here though I would say we need more developments so as to make the market widen and more people can participate in the bandwagon to open and bigger adoption by the people. Sad to see that there are countries whose governments are actively blocking cryptocurrency use and trading. I understand that there is a brewing ban on cryptocurrency in India...so how's things are doing there? Please update us.

I am from the Philippines the land of beauty, talent, smile and happiness so visit us anytime you have time and money. I could welcome you all at the airport. 

I heard about good things form Philippines here few days back and your country is growing everyday. Our country was too good and developed too, but our PM who killed Economy and we have no choice to do job.

The exchanges are great here and with good support, however they all got banned. I am hoping soon our Govt will resolve and work on Crypto regulation, but my hopes are lost.

The case is still pending to resolve between RBI and Crypto Gang.

We have a double standard.  In fact, the cryptocurrency is not legalized and in 2017 there were several arrests in connection with the exchange of bitcoins. Several large mining farms were closed, but this is due to the theft of electricity. In principle, we do not officially allow cryptocurrency but it is not prohibited.

I live in iran, currently we have cheap electricity in iran so people are starting to  mine every where in iran.

lots of people know bitcoin and crypto.

we have some iranian exchanges too

4 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

Yes, I heard also many things going on in India with cryptocurrency especially with Bitcoin. This is sad because I understand that India is a progressive county with many young people who are good with computers and that is why BPO is number one in India. The country should be a good place for Bitcoin had its political leadership not closed their eyes on the potential of cryptocurrency to help the economy. 

Don't you guys there have some sort of an organization to present to the government your side on this issue? 

The Case was running in the Supreme court from a year ago and now it is closer to finish. The RBI has to answer the Crypto people in the court, but it is getting postpone. We already lost hopes on them as they say they can't regulate or no ban.

We are not getting what is causing to hold the case.

Edit

The Economy is already dead and killed by our political leaders in the last 2 years.

Edited by cryptosix

On 10/11/2019 at 2:11 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I live in iran, currently we have cheap electricity in iran so people are starting to  mine every where in iran.

lots of people know bitcoin and crypto.

we have some iranian exchanges too

Is it true that in Iran many miners have had their equipment confiscated by the authorities, and are being levied with heavy fines? I heard the government was actively pursuing miners due to the cheap cost of electricity and the fines cost more than the equipment that was taken. It would be interesting to know how much btc is collectively held on these machines currently held by the state.

I live in Europe and as far as I know there is no laws either allowing or banning the use of crypto. There has been talk before of making it illegal (around btc 18k price). I do however know that there is much concern in governments regarding tax, fraud, money laundering etc, but so far nothing has changed regarding the legality of crypto.

1 minute ago, Elton23 said:

Is it true that in Iran many miners have had their equipment confiscated by the authorities, and are being levied with heavy fines? I heard the government was actively pursuing miners due to the cheap cost of electricity and the fines cost more than the equipment that was taken. It would be interesting to know how much btc is collectively held on these machines currently held by the state.

This is not a common case but this happened to 1 or 2 bitcoin mining pools that actually supposed to be a industrial factory so they were receiving the electricity with even lower fees, but they were using the electricity just for creating mining pools and there was no actual factory

I am a Bangladeshi. My country is poor and small but population are huge. Many people and organisation try to valid crypto but government cannot allow crypto. Government told that Bangladeshi people play game and pass out money by crypto.

Crypto in my country already know a lot,and many have invested in crypto and many entrepreneurship it is well known,although it cannot be used in transactions but is very familiar,and the government has also been vey supportive of the emergence of crypto this,so that people do not miss the digital world that exists today

1 hour ago, dion2566 said:

Our country accepts digital currency as an investment, but if there is any loss at its own expense, even though in our country it has not been regulated by law, but we still feel safe investing in digital currency. I don't know in the future what crypto is like in our country, but it is clear that our government is encouraging its people to recognize something new like crypto.

It is good to hear that your country is in good faith and listen to people. Which country you belong to and state? When someone makes profit from this Crypto they are ok with it, but when someone loses they say bad things about Crypto.

In both cases the investor is responsible, but not the Govt. Your Country is goo d to accept Digital currencies for the future too.

Edited by cryptosix

On 10/2/2019 at 8:18 AM, Consignee said:

You are certainly living in a crypto friendly country, we are having a lot of trouble. Due to the ban, we have to search for face 2 face deal to exchange crypto to local currency. That's a pain to be honest.

That is really the pain and hurts of people in a Country that hasn't support or accept crypto currencies,

In my country, Cryptocurrency is legal for online transaction but it is still can't be the legal currency. The government maybe have not see the big potential of crypto development. I hope in the future bitcoin and Cryptocurrency can be received well ini all countries so that there are bitcoin & crypto ATM everywhere 🙂

Edited by fajarriadi

On 10/2/2019 at 12:54 PM, cryptosix said:

How about in your country?

I am lucky that I leaved in a crypto friendly country, but it doesnt mean its friendly its unregulated. Government are also working to craft proper regulations about crypto and ICO's which is a good thing to protect its citizens.

27 minutes ago, dion2566 said:

sorry I can't say which country I'm from, because it keeps the crypto users in our country, for us the government that supports the progress of the nation is that the government must give its people to learn new things in order to be able to compete with developed countries.

Hi, no problem this is an anonymous forums so we should not provide details in public. I have posted about my country name, but it shouldn't done as per other rules. I think your Govt would listen to the people, but our Govt doesn't and hope you are good to go with Crypto.

1 hour ago, CryptoChief said:

I am lucky that I leaved in a crypto friendly country, but it doesnt mean its friendly its unregulated. Government are also working to craft proper regulations about crypto and ICO's which is a good thing to protect its citizens.

It looks your country is quiet good and making it friendly to use Crypto, Yes Govt will always work in regulation but they are afraid of being used for illegal purposes.

1 hour ago, mayor said:

As far i as i know, Cryptocurrency is legal in my country since we can use it to pay for bills, online transaction (local), and restaurants that accept it. Some people here using crypto to scam people that's why only few people knows it here and they lack of knowledge on knowing how it is good and decentralized and no hassle at all.

If you are paying for bill's then it is legal only and I think you can be able to buy Bitcoin in local as well. People need to be educated or else they could lose their money to scammers and hackers.

In my country cryptocurrencies are not very popular and common. Nobody in my family and only one buddy is connected in crypto. I have tried to bring more peolple to the crypto world, but not very successful.

yes there are also very strict rules about crypto in our country also, they have no knowledge about crypto that is the reason they are making strict rules and they want that peoples not invest their money in the crypto, they save the money in banks.

Hard Worker 😎😎

1 minute ago, yupi84goro said:

In the country where I live, cryptocurrency is not fully accepted, but still under the supervision of the central bank and the government. Its use is also limited only as digital assets, not as a means of payment.

many countries don't want to accept cryptocurrencies because they cannot collect taxes, and many developing countries want transactions to use their country's native currencies to increase their foreign exchange

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/2/2019 at 7:54 AM, cryptosix said:

I am from India and got Tired from the rules as they are not educated to regulate Crypto and the Banks are being looted by the Politicians. I don't have any hopes that they will soon regulate the Crypto or Ban, but they keep on holding the case.

How about in your country?

Me I'm from Tanzania, but my government and the bank of Tanznia (BoT) are still doing research of cryptocurrency till now but the time they prove it they will confirm it or restrict, but my country for currently president "MAGUFULI" I hope they'll confirm it.

As far as I know, cryptocurrency is allowed in my country. At least I have not heard about cases of sanctions for this.I am from Russia)

Edited by Walter1371

24 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

Yes in my country is also band cryptocurrency but i hope in future my countries used cryptocurrency as a legal currency.

If your country banned Crypto, then how you are using it? When it is banned will take more time to legalize since anew Govt should come or the present Govt should learn about Crypto and legalize it.

Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are not legal currencies or payment instruments in my country, so they are advised to be careful when making transactions and investing in Bitcoin.

Just now, datslimboi said:

Crypto is only well known amongst the youth in my country although even a large number of the youth thinks it can only be used for illegal purpose and money laundering.

The same thing that is happening my country, we really need to educate people and inform them that Bitcoin can be used legally and that scamming isn't the proper use of any cryptocurrency.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, Consignee said:

In my country, it's totally illegal. Anyone using cryptocurrency will be sentenced to jail as well as some fine but people still use it various purpose like investments, paying service fee etc. I think our govt is also thinking of legal it with some regulation.

Same for me  as it is also illegal in my country and the main reason for that is the market un-stability and the sudden price changes.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

my country Philippines is one of those countries that has been really gearing up into using and allowing cryptocurrencies in the main stream market. I've read that there are several banks already accepting cryptocurrency transactions whether it's for payment, buying, selling or investing in general. That's really a good sign because, just a few months ago, it's Central Bank released a statement that warns people on using cryptocurrencies, they are not banning it of that sort like other countries, but when powerful governmental entities speak that way, it usually is tantamount to effectively prohibiting people from using it. Thankfully, there are many cryptocurrency users in the Philippines, which paved the way for its continued usage and promotion all across the country.