Crypto in your Country - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Crypto in your Country

8 minutes ago, Kruze07 said:

In my country it is illegal I don’t know why and god knows how much it was hard on me to find a website who accept my verification documents to buy BTC, and they accepted the documents after I photoshopped them.

Maybe it's time you gather with your community and legal experts to discuss this issue. You can use Cryptocurrency as a commodity, not as a means of payment. Then immediately raise this through the court. And please stop your illegal document falsification.

1 hour ago, Kruze07 said:

In my country it is illegal I don’t know why and god knows how much it was hard on me to find a website who accept my verification documents to buy BTC, and they accepted the documents after I photoshopped them.

in which country you live ? actually many exchanges don't accept KYC from users of my country too, but that's because the sanctums of USA over Iran, but in Iran itself actually bitcoin is not illegal and you can buy and sell it freely

2 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

but in Iran itself actually bitcoin is not illegal and you can buy and sell it freely

I think there are other reasons. Exchange does not prohibit countries that can trade cryptocurrency. Have you tried to investigate it? If it's ok you should provide information for each exchange. You can create a blog that explains the cryptocurrency status in your country.

7 minutes ago, leon said:

yes my country also don't accept Bitcoin. but our freelancer are trying to understand our government ,the benefits of block chain technology. and government show some positive sign. so i think it will be legalized in our country soon

That is good news for you all since it will save your money with transferring funds to your local banks. BTW which country you belong and how much you make per month?

4 minutes ago, leon said:

I'm from Bangladesh. I'm mainly a trader. so my income isn't stable. but i earn approximately 300-350$ per month. it's not fixed. what about you

It's good for you and in Bangladesh you can live happily as I haven't made much money, but my average per month is $200 now. I used to make money form personal blog and that was gone down so now presently looking to make from Crypto only.

$200 is a waste for life as the rent and bills are more. The best thing is to have a day job, but making money online was good too in the past.

7 minutes ago, leon said:

I'm from Bangladesh. I'm mainly a trader. so my income isn't stable. but i earn approximately 300-350$ per month. it's not fixed. what about you

$300-$350 per month is already so good though, that is a good amount per month in my country. Actually cryptocurrency in my country is not popular here, only a few people know about crypto.

27 minutes ago, leon said:

if you take this platform as profesion then you have to earn huge knowledge about the section on which you want to earn in this platform. otherwise you have to make a good skill on some freelancing section. freelancing is good than crypto currency market.because freelancing is more stable than crypto currency. 

and it's my side business. in trading, I don't have to waste much time. so , it's my side job

Currently Freelancing is not working properly as we see a lot of websites went down. I was a freelancer in the past and made good amount in those days, Presently I run my own blogs that can bring some pocket money.

A year back I came to the Crypto world and falled too all scams, only the one who paid in BTC and ETH are the money for me.

I am trying to look other things in Crypto to make decent money, but if it is failed, then have to leave forever.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

I could say that in my country they have accepted blockchain with Petro coin and created a cryptocurrency, you can buy it in the banks but they do not have a great use, they are only there as for holding and money laundering for the rulers and people of the government

is that coin being traded anywhere ? at least it will save the value of your money I think, If I'm not wrong you are living in venezuela right ?

On 10/2/2019 at 10:51 PM, cryptokram said:

Here in my country there is no regulation or banning for cryptocurrency.

Actually SEC approve many exchanges and cryptowallet like COINS.PH

We also have a successful SOLD-OUT project before which is LOYALCOIN.

So i can tell, everything is good here!

Same mate, because crypto is use for paying bills and trading, sometimes lot of people use this for gambling but this are legal in our country.

5 minutes ago, Rg123 said:

Same mate, because crypto is use for paying bills and trading, sometimes lot of people use this for gambling but this are legal in our country.

Gambling is not legal in my country but using crypto has no restriction. you can only do gambling if you will go to proper places for this. but that is not the topic and using crypto here is very supported.

In my country buy-sell cryptocurrency  illegal. But we can send or recieve cryptocurrency. The good thing is in this year there is a budget approved for blockchain technology.      

1 minute ago, R4V3N4uk said:

Well what can I say. I live in Russia, here things are very bad with respect to cryptocurrencies, they always refuse to try to regulate something and forever questions about cryptocurrencies are either postponed or simply skeptical about this. It is sad

Similar to our country. We seen no advancements on about crypto or the government has never heard of about bitcoin from their lifetime. If implemented, it will ne useful to countries as many establishments can benefit from it. 

• +2 1

Here in my nation here is no principles have been made for crypto everybody is simply putting their money into, even a few banks included yet at the same time it is not commonly acknowledged yet who cares.

It is very famous, bitcoin in my country has a lot of acceptance due to the great economic crisis that it has on the part of the ruler.

In my country, it's not legal to deal with btc or cryptocurrencies, I don't know why, lately they made some rules about this field and they said is completely prohibited, 

On 10/2/2019 at 9:54 AM, cryptosix said:

I am from India and got Tired from the rules as they are not educated to regulate Crypto and the Banks are being looted by the Politicians. I don't have any hopes that they will soon regulate the Crypto or Ban, but they keep on holding the case.

How about in your country?

There are a lot of issues from the governments to the third world countries. I will suggest that you shift to another country till your country becomes a well developed in real words. 

8 minutes ago, inlanwarc said:

It's great to listen a parcel of things had changed from the past and I am considering you all are utilizing crypto than paypal since of their charge and confinements

The Indian are now working and getting from paypal as their governments do not know about bitcoin so they are not adopting it. If they will know about the benefits of bitcoin then they may adopt it sooner. 

5 minutes ago, tianate said:

Most Govts are anxious within the charges and illicit utilize, but here in our Nation the lawmakers are the preeminent tricks. Still the case is running in Preeminent Court and the delay is going on with them.

In those countries where the governments are not that much stronger to control on crimes often worry and feel fear from crypto while if any government is stronger and they can eliminate the wrongs from their state easily accept crypto currencies. 

5 minutes ago, GGWP said:

In the Philippines, there are a few companies that support bitcoins and developed a good system that we could use in like coins.ph I use this application for a long time and it works pretty good your wallet is already just like your investment you could store your bitcoin in the wallet or you could also use it to pay directly in the software which is really a good thing but I guess when it comes to the government they do not support it yet.

Philippine is a good place for the crypto users as there are not much restrictions on bitcoin and other coins. The issue is for the Indian people where the governments do not want bitcoin to be used in their state and they just punish the use of it. 

In my country miners are regulated by the government. We're a crypto-friendly country, with its own internal cryptocoin. We are one of the countries with highest use of crypto on some websites. We even have crypto ATMs (I have one near in my city). It's somewhat common to see in shops that they accept crypto as payment form.

• +3 1