Crypto Sport Betting Bookies by HEX - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto Sport Betting Bookies by HEX

This topic is good and I hope that you will continue to review these sites and inform members here whether it is good or bad and this will be very beneficial to everyone

Life is great and enjoy it

I recommend that you look online for there are people who are in charge of studying the games and based on this they tell you what result could occur there for free or with a subscription. But you should take the time to follow up on them because some are effective but others are mere charlatans.

A very good list to observe in detail.
I recommend Stake.com, it is a good sports betting site and with weekly and monthly bonuses.

guys, nobody paid me for this comment!!! So, a year ago I find in one crypto wallet TokenPocket the App named sportsbet.one. THANK GOD FOR THIS APP! They are decentralized! No KYC and fully anonymous. If you really want to keep your money safe - use this site: sportbet.one
You can bet instant and directly from your wallet. It's amazing! They cannot steal my money or froze my account! Just try. Create an account on eos blockchain andt try this bookmaker. I sware you will appreciate it. Really don't know why they have no marketing, why such a little amount of people know about them.