Metamask wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

I've been hired of that mozila firefox extension wallet about three months ago but I couldn't use it yet. I want to know how good is this wallet and how it is safe about security.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

8 minutes ago, Luciferludz said:

I've been hired of that mozila firefox extension wallet about three months ago but I couldn't use it yet. I want to know how good is this wallet and how it is safe about security.

It is one of the greatest wallet solution. You can find safety, easiness and usefull tools in it. I definitely recommend to you use it Metamask. If you want to try, you can try it Ropsten test network. There will be no damage.

It is very easy to use. 

1 hour ago, vycl87 said:

It is one of the greatest wallet solution. You can find safety, easiness and usefull tools in it. I definitely recommend to you use it Metamask. If you want to try, you can try it Ropsten test network. There will be no damage.

It is very easy to use. 

What is a minimum withdraw and deposit, also how many coins it is supported. And there is option to deposit or withdraw with master card?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

22 hours ago, Nafiu50 said:

Do you mean cold wallet now is better than meta mask because all my thought meta mask is the best

In what I have of experience I do not complicate myself, I use the wallet cold, with that although it is traditional, I think it is the safest.

I've always liked metamask and it seemed secure to me but I've read some comments on reddit about it not being so secure and some people complaining about missing their coins

The best Ethereum blockchain wallet ever,very safe easy and useful to send and receive,i use all the time in my browser and my phone to because they have a phone wallet for Android and ios too

Metamask is a good wallet now I’m trying their mobile application, in principle it’s good, but there are still flaws, but it’s still being finalized, so I hope that in the end everything will be ok

Metamask wallet is a crypto currency wallet which can be use on chrome, firefox and brave browser. and also its a browser extention. metamask wallet works like a brigde between normal browsers and the ethereum blockchain.

yes, Metamask is the only wallet I use for erc20 ETH tokens. It's nice and it can be imported to any browser at any PC with the same keys with ease. :)

I used Metamask on Mobile. And my experience was great. I impressed with the cool design and fast working of Metamask wallet. I noticed that, some people are claming Metamask wallet have duplicate which made by hackers. So, I am really feeling unsecured right now.  

1 hour ago, Te5226 said:

I used Metamask on Mobile. And my experience was great. I impressed with the cool design and fast working of Metamask wallet. I noticed that, some people are claming Metamask wallet have duplicate which made by hackers. So, I am really feeling unsecured right now.  

You are using Metamask wallet application on your mobile phone? or on google search ? because still i have no idea about the Metamask wallet application.

16 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

You are using Metamask wallet application on your mobile phone? or on google search ? because still i have no idea about the Metamask wallet application.

I downloaded the App from Google play store. I am using Android device. Metamask supports many altcoins like ETH/DOGE/LTC/TETHER etc. Make a try and share the experience.   

I think the best thing about MetaMask is exploring the dApps of the Ethereum blockchain with it. For crypto newbies, it’s a great introduction to the blockchain because you’ll be using a browser that you’re comfortable with. The dApps that are mostly used with MetaMask are MyEtherWallet, Cryptokitties and Digital Art. 

Edited by Aceventura

One of my favorite etherum wallet. I have been using metamask for three years and I received most of the erc 20 coins in my wallet. It's a safe wallet and there are more than 300 airdrops are available in my metamask.

Metamask wallet is best wallet. i use this wallet. i think everyone can join this wallet. this is high security wallet and easy to use.

MetaMask is quite similar to MyEtherWallet. But I don't think MetaMask has strong enough security features on its own. I would only recommend storing small amounts of cryptocurrency in a MetaMask wallet.

As far as I know about metamask, this is a good and advanced wallet so I support metamask and I use it myself if you want to use it in your browser .It needs to be extension  installed in your browser and you can enter your eth  wallet address with a private key here so you can use it I think it's a  good security system  and I would advise everyone to use it and if anyone else needs help they can tell me.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:08 PM, vycl87 said:

I think you have no idea about Metamask mobile app. I don't know if it is available for ios but I know & I am using its android version in my mobile phone also.

Really metamask have also an android version is this app official? I didn't find metamask app in play store can you give me the link of mobile version?

One of my favourite ether wallet. It's trusted and safe wallet ever I have used.

For the help of metamusk I can operate my ether wallet and I can use the decentralized exchanges like forkdelta and kyberswap. It's so help full for the crypto holders who want to hold their erc20 token for long time.

Yes, Metamask is one of the best wallets I've ever used and when I was working in Airdrop and Bounty, I had to use MyEtherWallet at first to receive Token but I didn't like it and my wallet was hacked so I replaced it with Metamask and it was really great and protected against phishing sites.

I think the wallet that I'm as of now utilizing doesn't have any expense on the off chance that you do a few exchange's with it such as moving, purchasing and changing over. I think the main exchange charge that I'm going to pay is on the trade that I'm as of now utilizing.

I use metamask too. However, it would be cool if you could get a notification if you get a token you have not set up yet. So you do not even know which tokens you have all.