YoBit Registration temporary off? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xBDT Script

YoBit Registration temporary off?

Is this me only or someone else also having the same problem. I already posted the concern here but seems like no body noticed.

36 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Have anyone notice that the registration is temporary off? Why is that? This is what I am seeing when trying to register with YoBit.

T6sapyt.png

Can anyone help?

How do I register with YoBit if they are not accepting new registration?

I also faced the same issue earlier, don't know what was the reason however, I was later able to sign up and verify my account. I think it's for TOR users and will not be any issue if you are using a regular IP.

51 minutes ago, Garuda said:

i think they had system to stop registration for new account from same IP for avoiding spammer. try it again several hour or days.

I was using tor so you can not just tell that if the given IP was used already or not. Have you guys tried with Tor? May be they have some filtering on tor? Really not sure about it.

24 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I think it's for TOR users and will not be any issue if you are using a regular IP.

Was it working in tor?

Edited by xBDT Script

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Was it working in tor?

I don't know, I have used my personal IP which I am using regularly. I think it's a problem from TOR. Why don't you use real IP rather than a TOR? It's an exchange and I don't see any problem using real IP :classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, robelneo said:

It's working I invited my friend to register here and he can register no problem on the registration just be sure to use the same browser when verifying your account.

The issue resolved. I think when the server get's too busy then it returns the error. I was able to create a demo account finally. 

I am also having this registration problem where it is showing me Registration is temporary off.

Is this fixed yet or not?

EDIT:

looks like it is working now:

REGISTRATION LETTER IS SENT!
Please check your e-mail in order to complete registration and receive further instructions.

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, SastraID said:

same problem, i try register yesterday but "Registration temporary off"

I suggest you to keep trying after 15 minutes interval. This is what I did yesterday LOL. It took me around 8 to 10 hours to wait before to see a message that an email was sent to the email address 🤪

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, SastraID said:

same problem, i try register yesterday but "Registration temporary off"

Yes. Some updates are going on by server side and its been already published on twitter. Better to wait few time for hassle free registrations.

Once registered avail benefits of offered by Yobit Exchanger.

restricting multiple account registration Im sure, I suggest to Yobit to those who have multiple accounts will be banned in signature campaigns.  

In TEMTUM I trust, first quantum secured blockchain. 

10 minutes ago, Crypto said:

Once registered avail benefits of offered by Yobit Exchanger.

I think sooner or later they will ask us our YoBit account information. Possibly usernames. I saw somewhere that they will pay in YoBit panel for the paid for posting bounty. So, thumbs up guys.

1 minute ago, Zardinas929 said:

restricting multiple account registration Im sure, I suggest to Yobit to those who have multiple accounts will be banned in signature campaigns. 

If multi account found in their signature campaign then they will be banned for sure.

Edited by xBDT Script

11 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

-It took me around 8 to 10 hours to wait before to see a message that an email was sent to the email address- 🤪

Lucky me. i only take 10 minutes for registration and confirmations.

Just now, Zardinas929 said:

That's not the case, people are having this issue without having another account. I was also facing the same but luckily later I was able to get out of that and registered my account.

2 minutes ago, Zvereigh said:

Lucky me. i only take 10 minutes for registration and confirmations.

F you (joking). Lucky indeed.

I tried with regular IP then I tried with Tor but nothing worked. I was going it every after 15 minutes with the same frustration lol until it was a success. 

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I think sooner or later they will ask us our YoBit account information. Possibly usernames. I saw somewhere that they will pay in YoBit panel for the paid for posting bounty. So, thumbs up guys.

Yes as I checked on forum they have clearly mention that amount will be rewarded to Yobit Account balance it means it will either track it by email account or proof of ownership of Yobit account to receive payments in account.

1 minute ago, Crypto said:

it will either track it by email account

I doubt this, since they had to instruction of saying that use the same email address. However if they ask then it can be changed easily.

2 minutes ago, Crypto said:

proof of ownership of Yobit account to receive payments in account.

I am suspecting that they will ask us to give our YoBit username so that they can pay us. Let's wait for the update.

1 minute ago, Кукуруза said:

Does your friend's referral link work for registration?

I did not check with any referral link mate. However if the normal registration works then using referral link also should work.

What I got as update that they are working on their script. May be these causing this temporary problem.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I did not check with any referral link mate. However if the normal registration works then using referral link also should work.

What I got as update that they are working on their script. May be these causing this temporary problem.

There was such a problem that temporarily worked only referral links.

Just now, Кукуруза said:

There was such a problem that temporarily worked only referral links.

May be, it's for preventing bot provably. I have seen such issue with another site earlier. It was possible to register with a referral link but without referral link, users were having issue with registration.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

It was possible to register with a referral link but without referral link, users were having issue with registration.

This will be strange algorithm LOL

I do not think most of the users will care to ask other to give them their referral link before registration 😁

However if anyone wants mine then I can shoot it out LOL

Just now, xBDT Script said:

This will be strange algorithm LOL

I do not think most of the users will care to ask other to give them their referral link before registration 😁

However if anyone wants mine then I can shoot it out LOL

You are free to promote it through your referral link, may be with luck you will get some hits and some active investors. I don't know about the referral commission about Yobit though. Hopefully it will be far good than most other exchanges. I will be adding myself after a while.

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Hopefully it will be far good than most other exchanges. I will be adding myself after a while.

I am more into the link I have in my signature right now. I never felt that attempting to promote yoBit referral link. What I understand is that most of the users here already are with YoBit so there are no point promoting it in here. (it's just my view though)

34 minutes ago, Ashiq11 said:

Yes yobit registration is temporary off from a few months and new members can't register there but it should be open again.

If you are still facing it then my suggestion is that - keep trying for 15 minutes interval until you see the message that they have sent you an email. This is what I have done last time.

10 minutes ago, Ashiq11 said:

Is this the right way ??? If it is I will go for it and it's really necessary for new members to come and join yobit.

I am not saying right or wrong or anything about it. I tried this way after 10 to 12 hours I was able to register. So, I said to you to follow this too. If it does not work then do not blame me 😊

They are having a problem on their system due to many users wants to register.

The promotion makes people go to their exchange and create account as the payment goes there.