Which price you expect after BTC halving - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Which price you expect after BTC halving

As you (I hope, because it's big thing for BTC) already know BTC halving is approaching.

It's left 7.5 months to BTC halving and if we look at the past that really affect on BTC price.

You can keep track timer on this link https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Tell me what you think about all that and which price you expect after BTC halving?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, Bezobraznike said:

The price of Bitcoin has spiked after both of the previous halving events, it's normal to believe that the same thing will happen again, the price of Bitcoin will make a new spike after the next halving, most likely. How high nobody can say, we read different predictions from crypto-experts, many say it will go to $100k, even higher prices are mentioned.

In what to believe? We can hope for the best and wait to see what will happen. In any case it's would be good to accumulate as much ad we can before that event.

Like you say I read too many predictions for BTC price, 1M, 100k, and just now I read how some Germany bank predict 90k till and of year (bank predict BTC price 😀).

About halving, from past we can only expect higher price.

I think it's very good time for holding (HODL) Bitcoin.

I see one interesting picture that share (probably their prediction) Anonymous, prediction go like this:

April 2019 - 5,300$

July 2019 - 9,200$

October 2019 - 16,000$

February 2020 - 29,000$

July 2020 - 56,000$

November 2020 - 87,00 (I hope they forgot one zero on this 😀)

I would be very happy to this prediction becomes correct/true. 😊

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is amazing to see that almost 18,000,000 coins are mined so afar from total 21,000,000.

Anything can happen on next halving, but we can expect one bull run, but it will not be that easy

Just now, startsts said:

It's not necesary the price jumps after the halving but it's obvious price will grow permanently after that since miners will not be able to dump BTC the same way they do now.  Another thing we should remember after halving a lot of miners will stop their ASICs or switch to another coin,  so BTC can have stopped blocks (large time span between blocks) until difficult re-target. The problem can be up to 14 days after the halving

You think miners dump BTC price? I dont thing so, that is big discussion but if you look few days or one week before dump you can see that BTC did not have volume I dont want to write at all but very low volume and my opinion is that because of that price go down.

And I forgot to add they (Anonymous) share 1.5 trillion market cap and BTC dominance will be 40%-46%.

• +1 1

Just now, startsts said:

Current block reward is 12,5 so there are 1800 BTC generated per day, it's enough to drop price a little. Obviously miners dont see it every day, it may happen they all sell in one day so it provokes big dump at that day. And today they dont sell so price grows a little (since demand is permanent)

You forgot maintenance fee, again I dont thing so that miners dump price.

I read about many manipulations with BTC price, about margin trading (long/short) etc.

And after halving that reward will be lower and this prediction above tell you that BTC dominance will be only 40%-46% and now is 67.8% but that is only prediction.

We will see this month (BTC 16,000$). HODL 😊

• Useful or interesting 1

I expect the price will reach the highest peak. But who knows it can multiply. Let's hope the best for blockchain.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

April 2019 - 5,300$

July 2019 - 9,200$

October 2019 - 16,000$

February 2020 - 29,000$

July 2020 - 56,000$

Interesting but I don't think BTC will reach such high amount soon. Before halving on 2020, we may realize another ATH, provably $30k-$40, for reaching above $50k, I think we have to wait a long, at least till BTC get adopted worldwide.

4 hours ago, Consignee said:

BTC get adopted worldwide.

That is the thing, I read in some news that France will massive start to accept BTC and that is very good thing.

But of course news is news some time is good some time they have no truth at all.

I write about that, that we dont need "bull run" to price go much higher and than go much down.

We need to BTC be like you say adapted worldwide, and than I think price will go up and stay stable without big drop (like before from close to 20,000$ to close to 3,200$).

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

We need to BTC be like you say adapted worldwide,

But it's not possible, man. Because we all are here to made money. We are investing hugely and making BTC highly volatile, as a result big giants like Amazon, ebay etc are fearing to accept bitcoin because it may significantly affect their revenue unless they use service like Bitpay.

I'm expecting a 100% increase from the last time all time price high of $20,000 that's around $40,000 per bitcoin after the halving event. Then hopefully followed by a steady growth of the market and hopefully correction won't take the price below $10,000 anymore because that'll be devastating.

Just now, Consignee said:

But it's not possible, man. Because we all are here to made money. We are investing hugely and making BTC highly volatile, as a result big giants like Amazon, ebay etc are fearing to accept bitcoin because it may significantly affect their revenue unless they use service like Bitpay.

That's what I'm talking about, everybody was thinking how Bakkt will change things how large companies will buy larges BTC amount but you see what happened.

I see one great picture which describes current cryptocurrency situation, picture is like this - man with big golden necklace some golden rings etc. and below text go like this "I'm in cryptocurrecny just for technology" 

People must to support Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for great technology not for making money.

Just now, Pa2dara4 said:

I'm expecting a 100% increase from the last time all time price high of $20,000 that's around $40,000 per bitcoin after the halving event. Then hopefully followed by a steady growth of the market and hopefully correction won't take the price below $10,000 anymore because that'll be devastating.

We will see what will happened, I see lot of predictions and one is very funny 1,000,000$ for 1 BTC. 😀

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

We will see what will happened, I see lot of predictions and one is very funny 1,000,000$ for 1 BTC. 😀

It's really very funny. He will end up eating his dick on National Television :classic_tongue: He has no way to hide his promise as well. This man is total pump and dump shit to be honest and some great guy also joined the table.

I will be happy with $50k, I do not need 100k or a million and certainly I will not enjoy someone to eat up their dick in the national television 😊

I have been holding my BTC from very long time and seen the price spiked to $19k+ but I held and still holding 😎

On 10/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, BullRunBit said:

As you (I hope, because it's big thing for BTC) already know BTC halving is approaching.

It's left 7.5 months to BTC halving and if we look at the past that really affect on BTC price.

You can keep track timer on this link https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Tell me what you think about all that and which price you expect after BTC halving?

First we will get to back to the all-time high of $20,000 before the halving event. After the halving, we should see price skyrocket to anywhere around $40,000 - $70,000 before a price correction that will bring the price to around $10,000 - $25,000.

I have studied the pattern, that is what my price predictions are.

I am good with thw 20,000 USD next year on its first half.

I am expecting end 2020 at 30,000USD or 50K at max.

THis year i am still hoping for 15,000 USD per BTC.

I am just glad that i sold my BTC before at 20k!

21 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Like you say I read too many predictions for BTC price, 1M, 100k, and just now I read how some Germany bank predict 90k till and of year (bank predict BTC price 😀).

About halving, from past we can only expect higher price.

I think it's very good time for holding (HODL) Bitcoin.

I see one interesting picture that share (probably their prediction) Anonymous, prediction go like this:

April 2019 - 5,300$

July 2019 - 9,200$

October 2019 - 16,000$

February 2020 - 29,000$

July 2020 - 56,000$

I would be very happy to this prediction becomes correct/true. 😊

These two are currently running and it is wrong data, if you checked the July or August Bitcoin prices where it jumped to 10k above. I don't have hopes on Bitcoin would cross more than 15k this year. Let see this October how far Bitcoin goes....

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

These two are currently running and it is wrong data, if you checked the July or August Bitcoin prices where it jumped to 10k above. I don't have hopes on Bitcoin would cross more than 15k this year. Let see this October how far Bitcoin goes....

"Wrong data" do you kidding me?

First you bold wrong months (you think on April and July)

19. April 2019 5,313$ (coinmarketcap)

28 July 2019 9,482$ (coinmarketcap) it's only 282$ different from prediction

Do you want screenshots too, if you dont believe me (this is sarcasm, I will not do that).

Why you wait to see October when you dont have hope?

And about prediction, if you can to predict that price from 4k will go up to 5,300$ (before April) and if you can to predict that price will go down from 12k/13k to 9,300$ (9,482$)(before July) then you are good in predictions.

6 hours ago, Consignee said:

It's really very funny. He will end up eating his dick on National Television :classic_tongue: He has no way to hide his promise as well. This man is total pump and dump shit to be honest and some great guy also joined the table.

That's just publicity stunts, he knows such price isn't realistic for bitcoin and if bitcoin was to reach such milestones it won't be happening anything soon. He's just seeking for attention by predicting outrageous bitcoin price and putting a tag of dick eating if it doesn't achieve that price.

BTC halving will effect BTC for sure bu I do not think we will reach up to 20k again, my estimation for BTC is about 14-15k the most. I hope I will be wrong and it will be more tho 🙂

Price rise will start happening before the halving in FOMO and after the halving, I am expecting the break out of the ATH as the fundamentals would be very strong at that time and if we see the previous happenings also.

6 hours ago, hexwin said:

German Bank is predicting that Bitcoin could be worth 90,000$ after halving!

Is it possible?  Everythingis possible in crypto world. You can read more about it:

I think that's too much unless a lot of institutional investors come into the ground. I can expect around $40000 after the halving, anything above $40000 is very unexpected. However, $40000 is a hell lot of money for the people who have mined BTC at the cost of $2 back in 2011/12. A lot of them are still holding the BTC.

Few months ago when litecoin block reward was halving, i thought it would affecting the price much, but the price of litecoin still low until now. Still, i believe it will be different in bitcoin, the value of bitcoin will be affected quite much because the next halving.

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

3 minutes ago, lev said:

Few months ago when litecoin block reward was halving, i thought it would affecting the price much, but the price of litecoin still low until now. Still, i believe it will be different in bitcoin, the value of bitcoin will be affected quite much because the next halving.

On litecoin the impact on price was seen before the halving as it became at least 2x from before the halving in fomo and just after the halving was done its price went down which in past the same happened with it but yes it will not fully apply for bitcoin.