HYIP Programs - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

HYIP Programs

How many of you made profits from Hyips? I used to make good amount of money in the past from some HYIP's and later they all went into scams. HYIP is not reliable for making money and it acts as Ponzi scheme, where the money comes in and pays to members.

Do you like HYIP's?

Knowing a business hype and realizing it will damage others is not good thing to do. I have promoted hypes in the past but without realizing the bad impact. Since then I started to learn the negative effect I stopped.

You will not feel good by having lot's of money in your pocket but not much in others. In fact most of the people lose money in this kind of businesses.

That's good to stop those scam business and me too stopped a long back, but made some good profits with them.

we all has stopped in the past because of this scams where they say we pay at a rate of interest and why these people need our investments into their business?

On 10/1/2019 at 11:53 AM, cryptosix said:

How many of you made profits from Hyips? I used to make good amount of money in the past from some HYIP's and later they all went into scams. HYIP is not reliable for making money and it acts as Ponzi scheme, where the money comes in and pays to members.

Do you like HYIP's?

Officially Ponzi ,Metrix and Hyip are scam. As experienced investor i would like to suggest you trading in LTC, Waves but not join such hyip. Every newcomer should know this that HYIP collect money from everyone and pay to oldest members and when capital is about to end and no profit remain, then they turn to scam

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

You made some profit before maybe you are one of the early investor in that HYIP.

But in general there is nothing good in this platform, they are just scammers and will definitely run with the money of investors.

8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

You made some profit before maybe you are one of the early investor in that HYIP.

But in general there is nothing good in this platform, they are just scammers and will definitely run with the money of investors.

No, I joined in the middle, but it was long back and only from one Hyip made profits, rest of the Hyips gone scams. It's more than 8 years back I believe.

They pay when the flows inside or they put some large funds to scam more money.

Thanks for your advice and I will never join except trading.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:53 PM, cryptosix said:

I used to make good amount of money in the past from some HYIP's and later they all went into scams.

Do you get some profit or you lost? I dont understand.

I dont understand why people invest in such a sites, why they dont try to find method/strategy to make money on their own. All HYIP sites for which I know is scam, if you know some website which work long time ago and paying share with us and we will discuss about that site. 

Edited by BullRunBit

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 minute ago, BullRunBit said:

Do you get some profit or you lost? I dont understand.

I dont understand why people invest in such a sites, why they dont try to find method/strategy to make money on their own. All HYIP sites for which I know is scam, if you know some website which work long time ago and paying share with us and we will discuss about that site. 

It was a popular program just like Bitcoin during that time andit stayed more than a year by paying people around the world.

It was 12 daily pro that worked for a long time, but not now. IF you think I am lying then check it in Google.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

It was a popular program just like Bitcoin during that time andit stayed more than a year by paying people around the world.

It was 12 daily pro that worked for a long time, but not now. IF you think I am lying then check it in Google.

Than they have new investitors long time 😀

Simple question, why they dont work now because 1 year of bussines it must gone well 😀

Ask yourself why they do that? How large is risky to lose your coins?

5 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Than they have new investitors long time 😀

Simple question, why they dont work now because 1 year of bussines it must gone well 😀

Ask yourself why they do that? How large is risky to lose your coins?

Hi it was not coins it is cash, and I think before the start of Bitcoin and we all left due to no work and nothing. As we all know, HYIP will work for sometime only not for a long time, but this one worked more than a year.

9 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Hi it was not coins it is cash, and I think before the start of Bitcoin and we all left due to no work and nothing. As we all know, HYIP will work for sometime only not for a long time, but this one worked more than a year.

This is cryptocurrency forum why you share HYIP in USD, and when you say that some of HYIP website is legit/paying 1 year I want to see proof some screenshot proof of payment (but your). I read everywhere on lot of sites about HYIP scams, and in some I invest too. And I can only tell to all that is not choice for investment.

9 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

This is cryptocurrency forum why you share HYIP in USD, and when you say that some of HYIP website is legit/paying 1 year I want to see proof some screenshot proof of payment (but your). I read everywhere on lot of sites about HYIP scams, and in some I invest too. And I can only tell to all that is not choice for investment.

No, you asked me to mention the name, so I did, but I am now asking Crypto HYIP as this forum is forum is for Cryptos only. I think you misunderstood, anyway we can now move onto Crypto Hyip.

1 hour ago, Dprincebh said:

Even from the meaning they are Scam. The early birds are the only ones that benefit from it. While the rest people money will be use to pay the old users. That's all bad

Yes, the early bird can have easy fly, but who knows if it is a scam site from the beginning.

15 hours ago, jubairhamza said:

Now-a-days, All hyips are scam. I advice you to stay away from all kinds of HYIPs. They work for a very short amount of time and all fail after a few days or weeks. And some of them never pay out at all. It is tempting to make the quick money but that is just not how it works.

You mean I can have a Hyip site for making money and scam people. It require more money to run HYIP site and even for promotion, Hyip monitor sites. I saw Hyip monitor shows current situation of an Hyip program.

10 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Yes, the early bird can have easy fly, but who knows if it is a scam site from the beginning.

You mean I can have a Hyip site for making money and scam people. It require more money to run HYIP site and even for promotion, Hyip monitor sites. I saw Hyip monitor shows current situation of an Hyip program.

In 2013 I happened to have some Liberty Reserve dollars without any easy way to convert them to Euros here in Italy, I dumped them on some HYIPs. A couple of them gave me profits before eventually shut down, but most of them were active only for a couple of days before the owner ran with all the money. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

37 minutes ago, CryptoMaster said:

In 2013 I happened to have some Liberty Reserve dollars without any easy way to convert them to Euros here in Italy, I dumped them on some HYIPs. A couple of them gave me profits before eventually shut down, but most of them were active only for a couple of days before the owner ran with all the money. 

I've had an account with Liberty Reserve long back, during that time. Most Hyip's used for Egold and later they started to choose some other payment processors because of FBI order. I don't know what had happened after that , but most of them used to pay money for investors.

I saw here Crypto HYIP's, but we are not sure and they tend to scam only from beginning of launch.

A Guy invested in HYIP from Bitcointalk thread by seeing payment proof as the scammer was making screenshots he himself payment proofs. When someone invest in that program he will scam that person and keep away form the thread. Most reported this to Moderators, but I don't know how they allow again.

This is the best scene I saw in that forum and thought Crypto Hyips are more scams than normal HyIPs.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, CryptoBry said:

Now you make me remember Liberty Reserve which was also shut down by the government at that time and left many with funds in that platform which later on were distributed by the government (I got no many details on the liquidation but as a member of LR I also received a letter on how to claim the disbursement).

Now, thanks for listening to that intro), as to HYIPs...these were very popular in those years before cryptocurrency took over the market. These days, HYIPs have already evolved and I think they are now also into cryptocurrency. The same dog with a different collar. They are all designed to die days, weeks, months after because they are all ponzi schemes. 

HYIPs are frauds and not a single one is into real trading and investing. These are very deceptive programs and we should not be supporting them in any way not unless we also have scam mindset. 

Eheh yes, USA and others involved with LR take down got them some nice gifts LOL I think I had some 50$, wasn't even worth the time to get them back. 
HYIPs and scams are very frequent in the crypto space due to being easy to mix the stolen money throught different cryptos and exchanges.

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327

https://fivebucks.com/

The money come from the new investor to pay the previews investor this is how the HYPS program work,so you can see that not a good earning at long therm,who know if there is a new investor to pay previews one.

And when there is no new investor the web site close and do with your money   

look like most high yield investment program using pyramid schemes or we can called ponzi schemes,as far first join will getting profit but the last person will end lost all balance

we all need to keep away from ourself in this type scamming site because these site are just wasting our time and money if we give these time and money to trading and investment then it will be very good for us.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I don't trust any hyip program. Mostly they are scam. Your money is safe in a hyip. Don't fall for their traps. Never invest in hyips. 

HYPE it means High Yield Investment Program. Here yield means Interest. Then we can say it High Interest Investment program. It offers to much interest rate which is actually a trap. It actually pays but only for first three or four days and then get scammed. So don't invest into any HYPE sites.

3 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

HYIP was legit before but now it has turned to scam. I do not risk my money to scam when I lost one on such?

They used to pay as long as the money comes, but now people are taking money from us without returning anything to us. HYIP is a purely scam and never ever invest in them at all.

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I made good money from MMM United when this site was up and running but also lost one Bitcoin on this site. Painful but true

The best way is to play on HYIP when it's still new as it will crumble in no time

You might enjoyed when it was paying you and depositing again and again, but  you should have slowly pulled your money before they disappearing. I played with Egold currency, but never with crypto and seen they were 100% scams.

usually i dont trust on hyip programs most of them are scams do u really earned any penny from hyip i dn think show they only ask money for invest u deposit and very next day they ran away hyip is not a trusthworthy platform for cryptocurrency

On 10/1/2019 at 2:53 PM, cryptosix said:

Do you like HYIP's?

I've been scammed so many times in the past I thought back then that these HYIP are real investment projects until I found out they are not here for a long haul, and will close anytime without getting your money back.