Free Bittorent (BTT) - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

BTT.jpg.804654a2674d0ed74693984f11f4ccf0.jpg  

Free Bittorent (BTT)

The first Bittorent Faucet easy to clam every 2 minutes, besides faucet there are many ways to earn Bittorent , PTC, Shortlink, Quiz and Earn additional 20% for each friend who uses your referral link to register. Minimum withdrawal 150 BTT  AVG earning perday 15 BTT.  https://bittorrent.pw

Bittorent Wallet

You can use any TRON wallets which handle TRC10 tokens.  No need to use distinct addresses, you can mix your TRX and your BTT on the same address. 

Edited by Agios
ref link
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Ref link you posted is redirecting back to the same page and it is not working,

but yes Crex exchange have this small faucets for many coins...not worth much anyway  🙂

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Bittorent is a good project, i like holding this one,i have some but i will defnitely gather buy more.

This BTT is one of the best projecs i see that has a potential to be much better than others.

It is not too late, you should store more of this.

56 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Bittorent is a good project, i like holding this one,i have some but i will defnitely gather buy more

I have heard good name about them too. Aren't they had IEO with Binance?

I love torrent and a regular user of torrent. But never had this urge in mind to hold some tokens for them.

• +2 1

BTT is not a simple cryptocurrency. they are somehting good.

They are into the project and want to grow more.

This is why i trust this and also the team and their development.

image.thumb.png.ecc22e83f4b1d17e167654fcd4cb1634.png

I dont think Bittorent needs to have any token related to its service.

Torrent in general is nice and can not be stopped, something like Bitcoin 🙂 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, startsts said:

I agree with you, I dont understand what is purpose of this token

Idea and purpose is just for team to earn easy money probably.

They saw how others earned so they did the same tactics

• +3 1

Just now, startsts said:

it's horrible. Also Bittorent is very high total supply project. where  total supply is 990,000,000,000 btt,
I wonder the price is higher than 1 sat. Maybe devs didnt start to dump the coin yet, they wanna have more exchanges possibly before start to dump

First this is awesome, to have a faucet for Bittorrent. I will work with this and refer some of my new to crypto friend to help them earn some crypto.

Now to you @startsts. Because a project as a total supply of 990 billion doesn't mean it is a worthless project. That is the total supply and is not the current supply. For your information, over 3.5 billion people around the world have access to the Internet now. Imagine if 1 billion people comes on Bittorrent network, then this will boost the value of the token well to above $1.

I like tron and Bittorrent, and I know they will both perform well.

Remember BITCOIN was sometime worthless before it got to the value of $20,000 per Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing but I don't think people will get much interested on it. Never mind.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:03 AM, Agios said:

Bittorent Wallet

You can use any TRON wallets which handle TRC10 tokens.  No need to use distinct addresses, you can mix your TRX and your BTT on the same address. 

If anyone is looking for a good TRC10/TRC20 wallet for android/IOS, I suggest to use VenaPi, it's a great wallet. You will certainly enjoy using it. Have a try and thank me later.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 10/1/2019 at 5:19 PM, volcanoe said:

We all knew that faucets already been forgotten long time ago, this opportunities is fir those who wanted to have some pieces of this coin and store it for possible long term holdings. who knows what will happen next, remember that BTC before also been popular for doing small task then earned dust satoshi. 

I don't recommend people using faucet anymore as it is a waste of time. There are better things that could be done to get a coin without buying.

1. Selling services in exchange for crypto
  2. Selling goods in exchange for crypto
  3. Selling other people's goods and services for crypto
  4. Doing bounties in exchange for crypto

And so many more, but most newbies may be lazy and will still do faucet.

• +2 1

On 10/1/2019 at 5:18 PM, startsts said:

it doesnt take much time to create a faucet, there a lot of free scripts for them.
And the thing you say about Bittorent you can say about any coin.  Being a token its volume is too high, and for what purpose created this token? What problem does it solve? I dont see any answer about

I think Bittorrent just want to be the currency for the torrent  world. I don't like torrents because you will get malwares most time. But lets wait and see how the project plays out at the end of the day.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, JasonXIII said:

If people are not interested in faucets WOW. It means, people don't believe anymore in the future of the cryptos. It's sad. 

I thought you don't like faucet as well, since I have seen another thread and your comment there. Faucets are not a good source anymore. You can't earn a lot unless a coin come up with only faucet for distribution process, quite same as the distribution process of Rai Block.

• +4 1

2 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

If there is a big pump like in 2017, the coins you earned from faucets can represent a substantial amount, that's why people use to play with faucets. But if they don't care of faucets, it means they don't think there will be a new bull run like in 2017

Well, may be that's how you think. But for me, it must be worthy right now to spend my times. May be in future, I can get a good amount where the chance is very low. Don't think that people have clicked on faucets thinking that it will be something good in future. anyway, it's up to you.

• +5 1

On 10/2/2019 at 12:06 AM, startsts said:

it's horrible. Also Bittorent is very high total supply project. where  total supply is 990,000,000,000 btt,
I wonder the price is higher than 1 sat. Maybe devs didnt start to dump the coin yet, they wanna have more exchanges possibly before start to dump

If their total supply was 990, 000, 000, 000 btt it means the price value is below 10 sats for sure once this token list on any of the exchange platform. 

On 10/3/2019 at 3:49 AM, JasonXIII said:

If people are not interested in faucets WOW. It means, people don't believe anymore in the future of the cryptos. It's sad. 

No its not like what you are thinking, they just want to have a bigger profit not because they don't believe in it.  We all knew that in faucets the earnings was too small. 

So bittorent is same type like freebitco? We must click every hours and then claim small amount? Or they have more nicely project to follow

• +4 1

I continue to believe that faucets are a waste of time. You have to spend a lot of time for a very small amount of currency. I think the current costs more than what you get.

• +3 1

If you have another work or job or bounties i think better to do that than faucet, its really not worth unless you have thousand account

• +4 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:03 AM, Agios said:

BTT.jpg.804654a2674d0ed74693984f11f4ccf0.jpg  

Free Bittorent (BTT)

The first Bittorent Faucet easy to clam every 2 minutes, besides faucet there are many ways to earn Bittorent , PTC, Shortlink, Quiz and Earn additional 20% for each friend who uses your referral link to register. Minimum withdrawal 150 BTT  AVG earning perday 15 BTT.  https://bittorrent.pw

Bittorent Wallet

Good news for me i am uaing bit torrent now.I was torrent downloader.Glad rhey come to crypto market.i will defenitly check their project and hope it will be genuine not from any scammer.if you find nore information relaed to this BTT kindly share with us.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Good news for me i am uaing bit torrent now.I was torrent downloader.Glad rhey come to crypto market.i will defenitly check their project and hope it will be genuine not from any scammer.if you find nore information relaed to this BTT kindly share with us.

Glad, my content useful for other members, As Bittorent holders, it is advisable to keep in touch with each other to keep track of BTT developments. Do you agree

• +4 1

0,000484 price of 1 BTT  + 15 a day -0.007 cents - too little my man, you could be making a lot more a day if u just hold torrents and use bittorrent speed from the official website,they probably make more money by you clicking on the site .

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Agios said:

Glad, my content useful for other members, As Bittorent holders, it is advisable to keep in touch with each other to keep track of BTT developments. Do you agree

I am totally agree with you.News and updates are must for us.In crypto world that matters great.If i miss the news and timming .i will lost profit making chance .And no body want this.So if you know any more news inform me or tag me Dear.I will be very thankful to you l.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +5 1

The site didn't open here at my workplace, I'll try later at home..

btw, crex24 exchange is giving free BTT at their faucet. *wink wink*

• +3 1

an excellent coin, I also collect it, there are taps, you can collect half a thousand a day, it costs a little, but at the taps they give 1 in 2 minutes. Let it lie can shoot.
  • +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Да все верно, в случае если цена не поднимется слишком высоко, то виживут только крупные компании. Но если стоимость биткоина будет выше 150, то мелкие майнеры тоже смогут выжить в такой ситуации
    • Now you can top up your mobile operator MTN. We accept Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, BUSD, USDS, USDT and other payment systems.
    • Сейчас проходит акции, где можно легко получить 3.268 DFC(~10$)Все что нужно это зарегистрироваться и сделать депозит 16.5 dfc+(я советую 17) и ждать начисление награды.дедлайн 29 марта 15:00 по мск.Главное не делать депозит напрямую с биржи, это запрещено. Выводите на кошелек и с него уже на битгетПринять участие в акции - https://www.bitget.com/ru/events/deposit?clacCode=WX6JJBYRне реф - https://www.bitget.com/ru/events/depositПодробные условия акции - https://www.bitget.com/ru/support/articles/12560603807007Купить монету можно на мексе - https://www.mexc.com/ru-RU/exchange/DFC_USDT   There is currently a promotion going on where you can easily get 3.268 DFC(~$10) All you need to do is register and make a deposit of 16.5 dfc+ (I recommend 17) and wait for the reward to be credited. Deadline: March 29, 15:00 Moscow time. The main thing is not to make a deposit directly from the exchange, this is prohibited. Withdraw to your wallet and from it to bitget Take part in the promotion - https://www.bitget.com/ru/events/deposit?clacCode=WX6JJBYR not a ref - https://www.bitget.com/ru/events/deposit Detailed terms of the promotion - https://www.bitget.com/ru/support/articles/12560603807007 You can buy a coin on Mexc - https://www.mexc.com/ru-RU/exchange/DFC_USDT  
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Да это правда )) Он постоянно что то говорит о Биткоине, то плохо , то хорошо, но пока он его рекламирует и привлекает внимание нам это на руку.  После халвинга скорее всего будет небольшой спад, но это в теории, на самом деле сейчас сложно сказать как пойдет цена, вполне возможно что до 20 апреля цена вырастет до 80-85 , а там может и будет откат , то совсем небольшой....
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram   https://juststake.org
    • Блокчейн – это технология, которая была изначально разработана для обеспечения безопасности транзакций с криптовалютами, такими как биткоин. Однако блокчейн имеет потенциал для применения в различных областях, включая выборы президента. В данной статье мы рассмотрим, как блокчейн может помочь в проведении выборов президента и обеспечить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность результатов.   1. Безопасность   Одной из основных проблем традиционных систем голосования является возможность манипуляции результатами выборов. С использованием блокчейна, голоса избирателей могут быть зашифрованы и добавлены в цепочку блоков, что делает невозможным изменение результатов и подделку голосов.   2. Прозрачность   Блокчейн обеспечивает прозрачность и доступность данных. Информация о голосах избирателей будет доступна всем участникам сети, что позволит следить за процессом голосования и убедиться в его честности.   3. Идентификация   С помощью технологии блокчейн можно обеспечить идентификацию избирателей без необходимости передачи личной информации третьим лицам. Каждый участник сможет проверить свой голос и убедиться, что он участвовал в выборах.   4. Улучшение участия   Блокчейн также может помочь увеличить участие избирателей в выборах за счет удобства и безопасности процесса голосования. Электронное голосование с использованием блокчейна позволит голосовать из любой точки мира, что может привлечь больше людей к участию в выборах.   Использование технологии блокчейн в выборах президента может повысить прозрачность, безопасность и достоверность голосования. Это позволит избежать мошенничества, обеспечить честный подсчет голосов и повысить доверие избирателей к выборам. Несмотря на некоторые технические и юридические проблемы, внедрение блокчейна в выборы может стать важным шагом к совершенствованию демократических процессов.
    • Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/