DELETED POST!!! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

DELETED POST!!!

IF the post is deleted, what will happen to the reputation that is given to that post?

Will the count stay on the users profile or it will also be deducted?

@Admin i hope you can answer many questions in this forum. 

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

IF the post is deleted, what will happen to the reputation that is given to that post?

I had the same question in mind and wanted to create a topic regarding this but later forgot about it. Glad that you made it.

The way the reaction system has designed, I think with the deleted post a user will lose their reaction too. I might be totally wrong.

We can't stop to compare this forum to bitcointalk.

ANd i will tell how the merit system there is working.

The merit is counted and permanent even the post is deleted or trimmed.

That is why you dont need to worry about that.

I hope it will be the same here.

I had some of my post related to Bitcoin links deleted also.

What I propose is that we can have some notification with short explanation/reason why post is deleted.

12 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Now I will test:

image.png.34f9bbe3c77d7f136311b8e72c10b4d8.png

Now I'm giving you a reputation

image.png.9a7fac783c80f8576b8aa20842307fc9.png

Now I delete the post

image.png.445bf310a4323ce4aa468dd14b2b976f.png

The reputation has not disappeared😊

Confirmed i got a deleted message on the forum! yet the number of reputation i have is not deducted and stay intact.

This is a good thing now, we are now sure that we will not be affected if there will be a deleted thread, though the number of post will be reduce. 

no count doesnot stay when the post is got delete, because in your problem those posts are counted which are useful and not got deleted, so always post with knolwedge.

Hard Worker 😎😎

i think no effect on the reputation when post is deleted when you get angry react then your reputation decrease and it will be minus one so always do quality threads and post they will never delete

On 10/1/2019 at 4:17 AM, cryptokram said:

Glad to read this.. I have the same problem too. So what will happened with our deleted post? Should we write it again?

I have experienced it now mate I thought I just click something so I right it again.I just hope that it can't,affect my reputation,since I have just read information about it delete post.!!!

On 10/1/2019 at 3:31 PM, cryptokram said:

Confirmed i got a deleted message on the forum! yet the number of reputation i have is not deducted and stay intact.

This is a good thing now, we are now sure that we will not be affected if there will be a deleted thread, though the number of post will be reduce. 

In the past people told it is not a reputation and just like Social media likes system. For a deleted thread the likes should too get deleted, but staying means there is something problem, even our post count reduces.

I think the forum need reputation system than these likes.