Best ICO/IEO rating site? - Page 7 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best ICO/IEO rating site?

There is no honest and promising rating site for IEO/ICO. Companies pay rating site to rate their company as the best so as to attract investors to the company. I will advise to do the research yourself. 

I also have found some major and ranked sites that are giving you the best reviews about on ICO and IEO but i can't even say that it's fake or not .i have just visited the cryptopotatao site to ensure about the reviews on both ico and ieo.I have taken some screen shots and i have attached it to with my comment .If it has best reviews on both then tell me...?

IMG_20201116_162737.jpg

IMG_20201116_162754.jpg

With my experience now, I can not follow any rating site when it come to ICO, there are many that can be good seemingly but not actually good but will result to dump, the rat in site can rate such project and lead to scam before they will realize. 

I have a lot of faith in ICObench, ICOmarks, and ICOholder. Also, I rarely consult any other website.
I think the team of these websites has verified ICO/IEO projects and one of the best is that we can check the identities of the team members of the projects.

I wasn't part of the ICO but from what I've seen from Defi there is actually no moral at all and I've heard the same and worse was happening with ICO. I wouldn't trust many websites and I would look for many sources and not just a review to invest in a cryptocurrency as it is possible that many reviews were paid.

Well right no IEO AND ICOs rating websites are trustworthy as they are paid to rank their ICO projects. All ratings websites are totally planned. You can't on what level they think to grab you. Be aware of them and go for IEO in your favorite exchange platform

If you want to check the current ROI of any project, all you have to do is compare the price of the tokens with their current value during the ICO.

The ICO price's equivalent in traditional currencies is usually calculated by dividing the amount of US dollars collected during the campaign by the number of tokens sold during the campaign.

You can search for the token value on any of the exchanges listed. It is also worth noting that a definitive list of the best ICO of all time cannot be drawn up, as the return on investments depends entirely on the current value of the project token.

Edited by zagzag

I never Believe and Trust any ICO rating website. Actually not have any value of this type website.  Their rating doesn’t depend for any ICO programmes Success. I see many Five rated ico on their Website but all has Fail. So don’t trust any Ico rating site. Before investing any ico you can self Research on following project,  it will be very bettar for Ico investor.

I do have the same belief with you,those rating sites are not reliable now,they give reviews depending on how much they are paid for, to promote or degrade a project. So only us are needed to be wise and vigilant without the help of those sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you will have to search, because a perfect site is not so easy to find, I advise you to check the reviews about them, this is the most reliable way for such cases.

On 3/17/2021 at 5:27 PM, Jennifer Lawrence said:

I will never say  that any website will give  exact information of any  ICO projects. Most of the project that I have met,  it was scammed and wrongly informed. Some days  ago I have realised that now no one real ICO project is existing. 

@Jennifer LawrenceAs far as I know, even though ICOs have been less, as the majority of new projects will have IEOs or IDOs, some really potential ICOs are still going on as the development team doesn't have enough money to conduct IEOs & IDO. If you analyze it carefully, you can still pick a few potential ICOs. ICObench is still offering pretty good ICO projects with high scores.

It is really complicated to know some new project through websites, because as you mentioned, they certainly take some money to expose the information about ICO on them.

Actually, cryptocurrency is a large area, so we must choose which IEO is best for investment. I prefer always research any I will be involved in this project.Maybe right now the best ranking site is ICO because ICO is already well known.I suggest if you are going to invest to any ico and ieo make your own research don't make a basis to those paid review. Don't do choose wrong. It will be fatal for our investment. We must think carefully.

• +4 1