A report for report would be nice. - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

A report for report would be nice.

Hello my friend .I don't think it real matters, a report should be like something you throw in an opinion box, it supposed to be a secret between you and the reader of the report, sometimes even a reader is not to know the sender. and you are aware that new members do not have the same level and experiences of others who have already been on the first day of the opening of this forum so please go slowly with them among them because you advance a higher speed. 

Well my dear friend, you are right, supervisors can do this task without anyone interfering, because if it is left to members to report, we may find a lot of darkness in the supervisors reviewing the content and determining its fate

• +4 1

hiya, my friend.I don't think it real topics, a record has to be like something you throw in an opinion field, it imagined to be a secret between you and the reader of the report, now and again even a reader isn't always to recognize the sender. and you are aware that new participants do not have the equal stage and reviews of others who've already been on the first day of the outlet of this forum so please move slowly with them amongst them because you boost a better velocity.

I recently noticed that when you report a post in this forum you are given a place where you can input any additional details that you my want to share to the moderators about this post. This is essentially a report page that you can use to file the report against that person or their post, and therefore i think that the moderators have made a very good report post feature which allows all of us to also help the admin in removing spam from this forum.anywhere thanks for the post.

You can now report on a topic and it will suggest several options for the reason for this reporting, if there is copy paste or breach the rules of the forum, and if the post is poor, you can put a reputation for it that matches the quality of this topic.

• +3 1

I think that this feature will be good and increase the transparency of the forum so that we can know the people who are offending the reputation of the forum, but my friend, for people who post in incorrect addresses that do not report them, they may still be beginners and no one told them about this.

• +3 1

Until now I do not know what we can do if we get a spam a reaction from someone and we think that our comment or topic is not worth of dislike I think we should report it to the team

It will be an important measure. It is our duty to help moderators keep the forum free of these random posts, by reporting them and helping to find and block violators and spammers.

• +1 1

It is a correct idea to report repetitive and unhelpful topics or topics that are not published in the correct section. This improves the quality of the forum. I think that beginners are the ones who make the most mistakes.

• +2 1

I think this report function not add earlier, that's why our forum member post this topic, to suggests admin and moderators but now this function is available in this forum, when any one post any repeat topic are post useless topic then we report this topic forum administration deleted this topic.

It's a good idea to add a page with the status of the reports submitted

And the results taken against this communication..

Yes we should report these types of people who create your post in wrong section because most of them are fake and scam who wants to traping us in your flowery words for losing our own money. 

Currently there is a topic where we can inform the moderators of unwanted publications that do not comply with the rules of the forum and I think it is everyone's job to report the improper use of the forum in order to contribute our grain of sand and help the forum continue improving every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that we can give advice to new members who make mistakes instead of reporting them, but if they repeat offending things, the moderators must be notified in the forum so that the forum remains clean.

This would be a nice addition, but I don't believe we need it since we already report spammers and the moderators are doing their work of deleting and banning them, so they would be dissapered sooner or later.

Reporting of unusual situation is important for the forum, but we should now that there are new members that join this forum on daily basis, and there experience is never the same with that of the senior members, so we should focus more on correcting then and not reporting them directly.

Dear friend it's good your idea is nice we should definitely report those posts which are illegal or which is not informative. But as you know new members don't have much ideas and knowledge like any senior members so we should give some time to those newbies so that they can improve themselves. I agree with your opinion but please consider my suggestion too.

Yes, there are some topics that they create that are either not useful, duplicate, or existing other than the section related to them
A report publication must be created to reduce this.

• +1 1

If the topic is informative and helpful and not a spam why would you report it? Just because it is in the wrong section? What?! Seriously? I do not see a reason for reporting just because of this irrelevant reason.

• +2 1

Since in all web pages like this one can have members who do not come to do anything good, it is necessary that if there is a section to inform. A secret place where we can confidently express something wrong. That will definitely help the platform.

In my opinion, reporting on unhelpful posts is very important because it contributes to raising the level of the forum and not publishing information without value, but we have to take into account that beginners do not have enough experience Which enables them to know everything related to the forum.

• +3 1

we should report the violations in the rules of some members here, it will help the cryptotalk to be more better by doing this. It is kinda a payback as we receive our free coin through posting.

• +2 1