jwinterm

Entire section for Exodus

Seems kind of like bullshit self-promotion to have an entire section dedicated to this Exodus app (I'm assuming someone running this site is affiliated with Exodus). Also, no one is using that section. It just seems like shameless self-promotion, given that there's no coinomi, or jaxx, or whatever else section.

• Upvote 1

I fully agree;

but we might be getting some money to host the site from them, and if so they should go to sponsors area at bottom of page where if people want or need the info, its there.

Hey Guys, Added the section yesterday, Exodus are not sponsoring us nor am i having any financial benefit at all. i am good friends with JP and daniel and having a section dedicated for Developers who are on board i thought was a good idea, i dont mind moving it to another section, But if jaxx devs want to join then they can have the same setup..... 

Thanks guys for venting @Username @jwinterm im happy that you guys could tell us that :) this is the whole point of building this community together 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jwinterm said:

Seems kind of like bullshit self-promotion to have an entire section dedicated to this Exodus app (I'm assuming someone running this site is affiliated with Exodus). Also, no one is using that section. It just seems like shameless self-promotion, given that there's no coinomi, or jaxx, or whatever else section.

Hey, since we are only now 2.5 weeks old i have not had alot of time to be able to add the other sections or how we can have it setup, myself i only use the core wallets and Exodus, i dont use Coinomi or anything else, but this is why this section is here so we can work together and add what is missing and move things around 

The section has been moved from the root of the forum, Let me know the other wallets and sections to add, id like to have this setup by Sunday :) 

i have moved this section to our new section to discuss things like this, i have moved "Wallets" to the root now, instead of it being under "Economy" 

• Upvote 2