Boxing prediction and gambling - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Boxing prediction and gambling

Do you watch boxing and gamble in it? Which player will have your bet? I am looking forward to Joshua Ruiz, Thurman Pacquiao match.

My bet will be for Pacquiao and Joshua. How about you?

I follow more UFC and MMA, but I do like to watch good boxing match.

Looking forward to any fight from Tyson Fury or Deonty Wilder.

I think Wilder is fighting Ortiz in November

Whoever the opponent i will go bet for MANNY PACQUIAO, even at the age of 40,

PACMAN manage to  maintain his toughness and speed. the power on his hand still there.

Left or Right if he hits you clean then you're sorry. GOt some profit before with PACMAN vs THURMAN.

I chose the gloves (PACMAN) than mouth (thurman)

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

PACMAN manage to  maintain his toughness and speed. the power on his hand still there.

I have seen Pacman against Mayweather. I even had bet on him lol but I lost it as he lost against the money man. Good old days. It was a great flight though. I think it was in the 8th round he lost?

3 hours ago, anikamishti said:

I have to study and analyse more about boxing, so that I can predict with correction. Sports betting is tricky, you must have deep knowledge about the sports in which you are betting.

Well sometimes you can just follow others predictions and use it to place your bet. I also do not have much idea about all of the boxers but when I go for betting then I follow few tipsters. 

In the other forum they create topics about it and some talks about their favorites. From the talk you can manage an idea to go with one. Not that hard. 

There is one big fight that i am waiting.

image.thumb.png.f7bfbef4e6ef25bddd43fb035770be76.png

I already bet for Donaire before and the odd was 10.5 to win the match.

I saw just now that the odds were change and i think people now are putting more bets to Filipino boxer.

Though this has a big risk as NAOYA still holds the best record 57-0-0 if i am not mistaking.

12 hours ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I like Pacquiao vs spence jr next fight. Since Spence keeps on calling out Pacquiao every time he wins against his opponent. Lets this kid taste the old southpaw.

THat is how you call for an additional fame on your side. having a match with Pacquiao will definitely boost your morale and popularity in boxing field! If you win you get the attention of the world. There are so many boxers who want to have Manny on the ring just for that!

Joshua 30 year  is  younger than pacquiano 40 year erool spence jr i think 30 year in those boxing match i can't predict if the experience with age can be good or bad against younger  

If you gonna sports gambling boxing is the better way. because its really predictable and you can bet on someone stronger like manny pacquiao you can bet on him all you had because its really worth it if you gonna gamble much better to bet on person that really had a strong ones.

There are good upcoming matches to bet.

who you think will win. placing bets with my bitcoin later.

Sergey Kovalev vs Saul Alvarez - Nov. 3

Nonito Donaire vs Naoya Inoue - place a bet to Donaire x10 to win. Nov. 7

Any of you watch inoue vs donaire match last week? Damn what a fight, i watch it live on tv and i can say that fight is fight of the year to me.