How to pin a to pin my topic at the top of my profile? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How to pin a to pin my topic at the top of my profile?

i visited this profile on screenshot bellow then i found a pinned post, tried to find a way to pin my own topic on my feed but no clue, some help would be very much appreciated

Screenshot_2019-10-05 SCAMS accusations .png

6 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

i visited this profile on screenshot bellow then i found a pinned post, tried to find a way to pin my own topic on my feed but no clue, some help would be very much appreciated

Only the moderators and the admin has the power to do that.

They were pinned because they are very important topic to discuss like the other thread which consignee posted! the rule and regulation of the forum!

15 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

They were pinned because they are very important topic to discuss like the other thread which consignee posted! the rule and regulation of the forum!

thanks.. and why i can not react to topics anymore.. what's the limit/day?

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

thanks.. and why i can not react to topics anymore.. what's the limit/day?

I think you reached the max use of the reputation button.

I think you only have 10 times to use it per day! if i am not mistaken! but the forum just refresh a while ago!

I think the only way you can do that is if you have admin controls. It's like a promoted post as far as I know. I can't see an option to do it myself either. Would be nice though haha. 

So that means if the topic is important for others or useful then mod or admin can pin your post at the top. Am I right? 

pin is a hilights your comment. when write your topic than few times before you can not see your comments but you used pin than you see your topic are ar 1st your page. that's mean your topic is shown at 1st in the web page.

That will only happen if that post is very important or helpful to other people. You cant put it by yourself.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:44 AM, teminalibug said:

May be your post seems important to them and they want it to give  good place.So it is great for you now everyone see your post and now you are in their monitoring .keep going for more great posts.

Just now, Syedbesharat said:

May be your post seems important to them and they want it to give  good place.So it is great for you now everyone see your post and now you are in their monitoring .keep going for more great posts.

hmm, actually that was not my post, It is someone else's @hexwin and back then i thought it is the user who is able tom pin his own coins so i asked how.

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

hmm, actually that was not my post, It is someone else's @hexwin and back then i thought it is the user who is able tom pin his own coins so i asked how.

Oh i see.my mistake.I think you have posted and Mod make you post pined.so that is all happend.Thanks for clearing my misunderstanding.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can't pined what you don't have your thread is out of your control when it's online it's the forum owner, The only who can pin any topic is the forum admin not you 

46 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Oh i see.my mistake.I think you have posted and Mod make you post pined.so that is all happend.Thanks for clearing my misunderstanding.

You're welcome, and it is okay to make mistakes. But I already got the answer from experienced your months ago that it is the admins who can pin posts.

7 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

You're welcome, and it is okay to make mistakes. But I already got the answer from experienced your months ago that it is the admins who can pin posts.

I was thinking if the member get 200 reputation would he get more options just as i see you have  excellent reputation.they can pin their posts are het new text or emojis etc.

I was thinking if the member get 200 reputation would he get more options just as i see you have  excellent reputation.they can pin their posts are het new text or emojis etc.

I think in later days they want to use that option to implement paid users meaning pro users who pay for such service like pinning post, it what other forums do.

57 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I think in later days they want to use that option to implement paid users meaning pro users who pay for such service like pinning post, it what other forums do.

That would be great for all old member this  will encourage new members  to take their account seriously and made it worthy of them.So they can also get more benefits from it.

That would be great for all old member this  will encourage new members  to take their account seriously and made it worthy of them.So they can also get more benefits from it.

There are many things they can do to generate income with this forum, including selling boards or sections, they could sell some section to rich crypto companies who would pay hundreds of bitcoin/year juts to have a self section.

Buy the way I saw that you have met a spammer who even gave you a negative reaction, I'm glad you reported him, especially that he was spamming on my topic.

8 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

There are many things they can do to generate income with this forum, including selling boards or sections, they could sell some section to rich crypto companies who would pay hundreds of bitcoin/year juts to have a self section.

Buy the way I saw that you have met a spammer who even gave you a negative reaction, I'm glad you reported him, especially that he was spamming on my topic.

This form have many possibility i think they will promote exchange and more campaigns through this form  and do not bring other companies here.May be promote other verified i.c.o here but it depend on all administration as i see  how they solve posting problem i am very impressed with them.Expecting great things for form from them.

I see his spam post and react on it he should delete his one post and  move forward but he  came to my throat  and start reporting me i got my 4 posts spammed i am very care full in my words.you can see how address him but  anger make man blind.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:44 AM, teminalibug said:

Sadly, moderators are the ones who pinned those topics. I wish that moderators have seen this and make an update in this forum. It's not yet too late because we all know that this forum is just new and need some suggestions from everyone. They'll be glad you have pointed that out. This is why many of the members want to have save button or something so that we could save posts that are useful.

You can't do that. Only moderators and admins could pinned and unpinned your post. You just need to tell the admins about your concern and they will response or do an action to it. 

6 hours ago, Muphin said:

Sadly, moderators are the ones who pinned those topics. I wish that moderators have seen this and make an update in this forum. It's not yet too late because we all know that this forum is just new and need some suggestions from everyone. They'll be glad you have pointed that out. This is why many of the members want to have save button or something so that we could save posts that are useful.

Me an some of the few embower came with that idea that, this feature will be used as paid feature, so users will have to pay to get their posts pinned.

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

Me an some of the few embower came with that idea that, this feature will be used as paid feature, so users will have to pay to get their posts pinned.

Excuse me? I think I have misunderstood you, are you saying that members in this forum should pay moderators so that they will have their post pinned on top? Correct me if I'm wrong because why would the post need to get paid before having pinned? 

32 minutes ago, Muphin said:

Excuse me? I think I have misunderstood you, are you saying that members in this forum should pay moderators so that they will have their post pinned on top? Correct me if I'm wrong because why would the post need to get paid before having pinned? 

I'm saying that this would be an implementation in the future nit currently, it will be as a means to monetize the website along with many others.

1 hour ago, Sujon33 said:

I think there is no option and right to pined own post at top of the profile.This is only admin and moderators can do it.You can not do this

Yes its thing is just doing by admin and moderator of the forum.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/6/2019 at 6:51 AM, cryptokram said:

Ow. That's the purpose of pinned post. However, I hope that in the future, users can also pin a post that they like. Anyway, thanks for the info.