Why I love Bitcoin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alguno2311

Why I love Bitcoin

Hi, today I am going to talk about why I love Bitcoin so much because for me it is one of the best inventions of all time it demonstrates that payment technologies tend to be extremely optimistic in the future and it is one of the most amazing and formidable ways of making payments these days. In my opinion the true creator of Bitcoin deserved to win some prize for one of the greatest inventions that revolutionized everything known as a means of payment today. The term Bitcoin is synonymous with ease, innovation and one of the best ways to save our time today. Knowing that you can make payments to anyone anywhere in the world is amazing! I really feel extremely privileged to be part of this cryptocurrency community.

Edited by Alguno2311
  • Useful or interesting 2

~ It's decentralized not central authority 

~ it's not created out of thin air

~ limited supply 

~ storing value

~ open for everyone, you are you own bank

~ law transaction fees compering to bank transfer

These are few I like about them.

22 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

law transaction fees compering to bank transfer

:classic_tongue:

Well, if these are the reasons, I think you are going to love it more when every exchanges and eCommerce will accept bitcoin with Lightenig Network, I can't imagine what a good time is waiting for us.

47 minutes ago, Consignee said:

:classic_tongue:

Well, if these are the reasons, I think you are going to love it more when every exchanges and eCommerce will accept bitcoin with Lightenig Network, I can't imagine what a good time is waiting for us.

You're right, right now to withdraw Bitcoin from an exchange we have to pay at least 0.0005-0.001 BTC

This is not a small amount and it would be better if Lightenig Network could be implemented

1 minute ago, Paidme said:

You're right, right now to withdraw Bitcoin from an exchange we have to pay at least 0.0005-0.001 BTC

This is not a small amount and it would be better if Lightenig Network could be implemented

It will take time I think. Not everyone is comfortable with Lightening Network. I too a little confused with Lightening Network. People are testing it though. I think within next year, we will see it here and there.

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

It will take time I think. Not everyone is comfortable with Lightening Network. I too a little confused with Lightening Network. People are testing it though. I think within next year, we will see it here and there.

I tried it on the Upbit exchange  withdrawal with 0 fees  but only applies to some coins, not all coins

keep hoping Upbit applies this to all coins

On 10/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, Alguno2311 said:

In my opinion the true creator of Bitcoin deserved to win some prize for one of the greatest inventions that revolutionized everything known as a means of payment today.

The creator of Bitcoin already has 1 million with it which worth billions lol. So he has already got the biggest price in the world with such happening.

I think many love bitcoin because it represents money, there are more people so many with an interest in technology, there are also others who have an interest in both, but in an article from a first bitcoin millionaire that I read days ago, he said he was totally away of bitcoin and the market because everything had become a complete speculative market and did not take into account the interest in technology.

I love Bitcoin because at one time it gave great opportunities and Xs for many who believed in it, also because it goes up under any circumstances, even if it falls, it returns its position)

bitpapa_signature.png

10 hours ago, samsaam said:

in crypto trading field every  person love btc because btc give them good profit and make them rich and if they want to invest in this coin then realities that they make a good decision about btc buying and not lose there money

Bitcoin has not made everyone rich, there are many who is in huge loss and thought its the worst decision, in fact whenever someone wins someone looses and we can't regret the fack that many have gained profits too and some are even millionaires and billionaires with it, so it's just the matter of how you invest.

I love Money not Bitcoin as we see Bitcoin had huge price so we all are loving it for money. Why don't you love an eatable apple instead of Bitcoin?

Simply don't say I love Bitcoin. People always looks for the money line and moves towards them.

Edited by cryptosix

yeah blockchain is the future believing it buy now it can make u rich in future

Edited by ohyeahhaha

It's not about loving bitcoin, but about trusting in an investment that can change the daily life of most people in the world.

For many, the main benefit of Bitcoin is its independence from the political world, banking institutions and corporations.

I love Bitcoin and all altcoins. Crypto world gives me another way to earn more money beside my own job. I do not get much profit, but enough for some bills monthly 😉

I cannot seem to see any reason why Bitcoin will suddenly stop "working" in the next 10 years. After a decade, I can feel that Bitcoin has already surpassed the worst of obstacles. It has been declared dead and buried countless of times; it has burst; it has been declared illegal and banned in a lot of countries; it has been labelled all kinds of things, and yet it is still here. I mean, can anybody or any government stop it? It's coming from them: it's an "unstoppable force."

I also love bitcoin, I've known it since 2015 and I've been following it up till now, thanks to bitcoin I am able to broaden my horizons, and bitcoin has helped me to make a lot of money over the last time.

any causes that make the project die. Although many new crypto projects emerge every day, some projects will survive if they have clear goals and the latest innovations that are very useful. Projects that cannot survive and die are then called SCAM projects, because they do not do the maximum marketing to market their projects. Now ICO is no longer interesting and has been replaced by IEO which is more leverage in token sales. But the main factor why most crypto projects die is the dominance of bitcoin which is getting stronger to 71%.

On 10/2/2019 at 5:21 PM, Alguno2311 said:

the best inventions of all time

That's why I love too, other Crypto too 

It's gives you the opportunity to earn more and more

bitcoin is not only gain, profit, speculation but much more a current of thought, an ideology an aspiration for freedom (above all financial), its own heritage that cannot be controlled / influenced by others (banks, governments), a new way of experience exchanges between people without intermediaries, and then the blockchain has great potential in the future ...

On 10/4/2019 at 10:43 PM, lovesybitz said:

For 5 years almost risking my job for this, Bitcoin survive me up to now, In fact, I gave up my job because of bitcoin. Its been a months I encountered the good profit, but no regret of involving myself here because even up to now I used bitcoin as my partnered😊

A tough but brave decision, I'm glad you joined that adventurous crusade, you're probably having a better life, and you'll take more time.

I love bitcons because of the huge changes it has brought into my life. Because of bitcoin I have been able to provide a good future for myself and helped my parents greatly.

So as long as I live i will continue to support bitcoin.