Astral wallet is shutting down - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isaa

Astral wallet is shutting down

Astral mailed to me yesterday. They warn to pull all assets beacuse they are going down forever

URGENT: ACTION REQUIRED

Astral is shutting down.

Please log in and download your private key. Until Nov. 1 2019, Astral will show you your private keys when you log in.

After storing it safely, you may send funds with the Stellar account viewer. Alternatively, you can just send your deposits to an exchange or another wallet.

Astral login: https://astralwallet.io/login
Stellar Account Viewer: https://www.stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/
Supported Wallets: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets

Failure to store your private key safely, or send funds to a different wallet before November 1st, 2019 will result in a loss of funds.

Thank you so much for using Astral! We are truly grateful.

- The Astral Team

Screenshot_20191005-204333_Chrome.jpg

I never even heard before about this wallet.

Use only proven wallets for storing crypto, and NOT online like blockchain.com or some exchanges.

astral wallet are not good wallet. you can use popular wallet. example : coinbase , blockchain , xapo etc. those are trusted and high security wallet. astral wallet name heard before.

This is really unfortunate, and it gives me great sadness to hear such news. The year 2019 was bad for the world of Crypto. There are many exchanges and wallets closed for various reasons. But the good thing is that they are given a chance to withdraw your money.

Actually I think most of the people used this wallet. But I don't know why this wallet is stopped. But I need to know clearly about this metter

I am newbies in this forum. Now I am hearing this forum names. But really it is very bad news. Because most of the people used this wallet

Security
Data is encrypted with AES-256, and never in flight decrypted
Our website traffic runs entirely on SSL
Mandatory TOTP-based 2 Factor Authentication for all accounts
Passwords are hashed with Argon2, the winner of the 2015 Password Hashing Competition.

That is precisely quite awkward, it really is why gives you others wonderful despondency to listen this form of data. most people of 2020 became first awful for everybody about Crypto. There are a number of swaps and additionally, wallets crammed just for many one-of-a-kind blessings. still fortunately that they will be presented with a risk to take your earnings.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:32 AM, hexwin said:

I never even heard before about this wallet.

Use only proven wallets for storing crypto, and NOT online like blockchain.com or some exchanges.

Never even heard of this wallet.

Just use proven wallets to store crypto and not online like blockchain.com or some exchange.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:51 PM, Emon1111 said:

Oh really. This a very bad things for us. Really that a bad news. There are many people use this wallet. That's why it is a bad news for all of them.

Oh really.  This is a very bad thing for us.  This is really bad news.  Many use this wallet.  That's why it's a bad news for them all.  I agree with you

On 2/12/2020 at 10:00 PM, Mosto mia said:

The news that Astral Wallet was discontinued greatly hurt me. I have some cryptocurrency in this wallet.

The news that the Astral wallet was closed has hurt me greatly.  I have some cryptocurrency in this wallet.  I am very sorry

Wallet is also good wallet. But I have no experience why this wallet is stopped. But I need to know about this matter But I am very interested to used this wallet

On 10/5/2019 at 8:48 PM, Rafik said:

nowadays there is thousand wallets and exchangers in online. sometime i fell in confushion what should i use and which is good.

i am really sick and tired at these

You can use coinbase.com or blockchain.info, these two are online wallets.

They are realiable and secure, you don't have to worry about them shutting down.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:04 AM, Rafik said:

yes i already use coinbase wallet. i am using it since 2 years bexause sending fund via emails is totally free of cost there.

Very bad news for the Arsal wallet users. They should withdraw funds.

This is really bad news.  Many use this wallet.  That's why it's a bad news for them all and a very sad thing for them all.  Because they can no longer use this wallet.

Astral is a great movie. I watched it in 2015. It was very scary. Ate leys. Be home. I also watched the Flash series at the time. It was also very interesting to me then

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

image.png.e2611947665afe3135b555836ace9ff3.png