BTC Heading For $6300-6800 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

BTC Heading For $6300-6800

Waitng to catch Bitcoin on the low IF it enters my accumulation range. Rejecting and staying below the 200 Daily Moving Average coupled with fairly weak buyer volume, leads me to believe we are going lower. I favor this area on the chart (the blue rectangle) because over the last cycle Bitcoin seems to have created a decent support/resistance zone between $6K-$8k. Buying here currently at $8054 is a fair buy for sure but I like it in the 6's and 7's and I believe we are headed that way sooner rather than later. The other and much better option would be to see some heavy buyer volume and push the price back above the 200 MA around $8500ish. I would be interested in buying into strength at that point as that strategy works more often than not for me personally. 

This is not advice in any way, just my thoughts and insights. 

bittrexBTC7day.jpg

Edited by BitcoinCase
Title Changed To Match Contents Opinion Better
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

23 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Waitng to catch Bitcoin on the low IF it enters my accumulation range. Rejecting and staying below the 200 Daily Moving Average coupled with fairly weak buyer volume, leads me to believe we are going lower. I favor this area on the chart (the blue rectangle) because over the last cycle Bitcoin seems to have created a decent support/resistance zone between $6K-$8k. Buying here currently at $8054 is a fair buy for sure but I like it in the 6's and 7's and I believe we are headed that way sooner rather than later. The other and much better option would be to see some heavy buyer volume and push the price back above the 200 MA around $8500ish. I would be interested in buying into strength at that point as that strategy works more often than not for me personally. 

bittrexBTC7day.jpg

Great Job! 🔥🔥🔥

• +2 1

34 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

bittrexBTC7day.jpg

I believe that it will not fall to such a low mark, it may drop to 7500, a maximum of 700, but not lower, just do growth is expected in the near future, so we will soon find out how it will actually be

• +2 1

I don't believe on TA much, TA has no real logic. It's like you are doing an analysis, it may happen or may not. It is never guaranteed that it will happen. So, what's the point of TA? I will predict 5 times BTC price and one time the price will follow my prediction, certainly. TA is also like have some prediction and certainly it will hit the prediction one time.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I don't believe on TA much, TA has no real logic. It's like you are doing an analysis, it may happen or may not. It is never guaranteed that it will happen. So, what's the point of TA? I will predict 5 times BTC price and one time the price will follow my prediction, certainly. TA is also like have some prediction and certainly it will hit the prediction one time.

No problem with that as I agree about TA when applied to Bitcoin and Crypto trading. But looking at the current 3-year cycle, the $6-8K range is where Bitcoin has traded the most and that's a bit better than the normal trading analysis patterns and such. It paints a clearer picture of where some sense of support and resistance are. Also not needed to predict 5 times the price, I'm giving one. If I'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time and if I'm right I won't go parading around like I'm some Crypto genius hahahahah. I'm like most folks in the Crypto space......just trying to get my hands on as much as possible........and wait for the coming Golden Era. Thanks for the valued input I appreciate your thoughts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I dont think so! the graph is not going that way.

I do believe that BITCOIN will have the support and will cross the 9K line or maybe 10K before the 15th day of the month.

I can't see any resistance on that to happen.

2 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

If I'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time and if I'm right I won't go parading around

If you do agree with this, then it's okay. Even though you don't admit, I will say you crypto genius. TA basically do a little favor in crypto since crypto price is volatile because FOMO and FUD mostly. On the other hand, I would be happy to have TA in stock, most of the times it follows the TA unless something big economical issue doesn't occur.

Sorry that I couldn't like (I'm restricted today) your this post. It was a good read to be honest. Keep up mate.

• +1 1

21 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I dont think so! the graph is not going that way.

I do believe that BITCOIN will have the support and will cross the 9K line or maybe 10K before the 15th day of the month.

I can't see any resistance on that to happen.

Could also happen that way as well. Lots of selling pressure lately that doesn't seem to be fading yet and on the upswings it's on light volume. I'm following the volume in this situation where uncertainty seems to be mounting. Trust me, I'd love to see a move back above 10K instead of further downward trajectory. I don't and never will short Bitcoin as I don't like margin and leverage trading in the Crypto space and especially for Bitcoin. That's why it's easily manipulated by Exchanges like Bitmex and the like. The heavy hitters seem to want it lower so I'm leaning in that direction. 

• +3 1

One question, why do you think Bitcoin can lower these price levels? In the OT you are clear, but why do you think it will get there?

Actually there are high chances for bitcoin to make another dip so your prediction might be true at the end. Also there are a lot of buy orders in the area of ~7000$ so I don't see any reason for those not to be filled soon.

1 hour ago, aguasuja said:

Lol. This chart is a joke. No, bitcoin is not going to $6300-6800 and stop trying to find stuff that does not exist. This doesnt mean anything. I remember when btc was at $10k and charts said the same, a few weeks later $20k. lol

Well when you wanna question someone's analysis and opinion in that fashion.....you should probably give some sort of an opinion as to why. "Stop trying to find stuff that doesn't exist" What are you refrring to? Why is this chart a joke? Bitcoin traded that way, I didn't make it up or anything. 

Or did you just answer to get some sats and don't really have anything of value to add? 

2 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I dont have any problem when btc will fall again to that level. On a lighter note, thats a really good entry point to start accumulating more bitcoins, coz in the latter part maybe in the next 3-4 months it will start to rise again. And 2020 is ideal for bull run in cryptospace.

Same here and that's the point I was making in my post. Looking at things from a perspective of trying to find the bottom area or are we at bottom. Overall, my favorite thing to say to people interested in crypto is that Bitcoin is a good buy anywhere under $10K. My goal is to grow and stack so I'm looking for a good low or some solid upward strength. 

2 minutes ago, levanvu said:

Alts really have been struggling for a while, and still haven't really recovered much after the huge 2018 dip. I would say give it time though. There are some good alts out there that offer solutions that Bitcoin does not. If BTC drops to $5k again, then yes alts would drop too, but I don't think it would mean the end of alts at all. I'm sure the good alts will recover in time. We need more confidence in the market first though.

Yes I agree we need some confidence in the market to drive alts back up. I'm waiting and waiting for years to see if any truly diverge from being correlated so heavily with the Bitcoin price. Haven't really seen anything like that as Bitcoin dominance remains high. 

Another reason I'm looking for a lower buy is to capitalize on the funds from the trade below. Was I right to sell? Wrong? The trade was above 3% profit after fees so I can't say it was a bad trade, especially for day trading with a 5 hour hold time. I could've made more but that goes for every trade. I'll keep updating for sure and will show all my trades, not just the winners. 

recentbtctrade.jpg

11 hours ago, BitcoinCase said:

bittrexBTC7day.jpg

As per your analysis BTC price is moving fast but as by my analysis It will down to 8k and if it break the support which is 8600 then will move up to 7000 - 7500.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

11 minutes ago, Khan said:

As per your analysis BTC price is moving fast but as by my analysis It will down to 8k and if it break the support which is 8600 then will move up to 7000 - 7500.

Are you ok your right mind? Where have you got the support $8600 while the price is now around $8150? Or am I missing something?

TA is always designing the pattern as per wish, lol, kidding.

I don't think this zone will happen soon, if it breaks down at 7k5, I think your prediction will happen. But no one likes this!

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Are you ok your right mind? Where have you got the support $8600 while the price is now around $8150? Or am I missing something?

TA is always designing the pattern as per wish, lol, kidding.

Sorry my for move up mistake as the price will move up to 9k, and the current price of BTC is 8600 +, I think you have to also check it on yobit.
image.png.775f8cd7f7cc03d74e0e3ff10ea76b5d.png

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Just now, Khan said:

Sorry my for move up mistake as the price will move up to 9k, and the current price of BTC is 8600 +, I think you have to also check it on yobit.
image.png.775f8cd7f7cc03d74e0e3ff10ea76b5d.png

I see, there's a good deal on yobit. Well, prices always vary on exchanges due to deman and supply. I was checking preev for the price. Not knew that on yobit it's high. Thank you, anyway.

It might happen before the halving by next year so we need to accumulate more bitcoin and wait until next year then the orice could go up really high once more.

14 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

All technical analysis are not all precise, out of 100% let say its only 50% are true of this. 

It's under $8k now.

Bears are trying hard to pull down bitcoin but bitcoin is also hardly denying to fall. I think at this point it's very important that bitcoin does not fall any more. If they break the resistance of $7,500 then we will see a good deep.

2 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

why its been stock for a couple of days now, on which I thought it has meaning, but I'm not sure.

Traders are not sure which was the prize will move so experience ones are not taking much risk. May be that is why we are seeing this long stay here.

But soon we will see a movement and I hope it moves up.

2 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

But right now, need to wait a little bit longer, while holding some of the coins I have now in my wallet. 

Well I am not much worried at all. I have seen BTC to raise from $600 to over $19k and then the fall to $3.2k but I held all the time and still holding. Will be holding.

However I take advantage of significant move though. Let's say if the price fall too much now then I will buy into some more.

By the way, That bike on your signture is gorgious.

5 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

I have seen Bitcoin to 500$ then went down to 200$bby this time I don't have any money to buy the things

Oh good old days. That time no one even thought that the ATH will be $19k, This is the beauty of Bitcoin. It made a lot of people millionier and a lot of missed out because they thought they are in profit and sold them when bitcoin did not even pick up.

That two pizza LOL (by the way, it's the piece of the history after all)