BTC Heading For $6300-6800 - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

BTC Heading For $6300-6800

Until now i am still not using Technical Analysis for trading cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is not stable like trading USD or fiat. Also we still don't know what the reason if cryptocurrency suddenly going up or down in short times. For me cryptocurrency is better to trading when we know the value on it. Maybe can wrong, but seem profitable for me.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

1 hour ago, febriyana said:

Until now i am still not using Technical Analysis for trading cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is not stable like trading USD or fiat. Also we still don't know what the reason if cryptocurrency suddenly going up or down in short times. For me cryptocurrency is better to trading when we know the value on it. Maybe can wrong, but seem profitable for me.

Yes, we don't need advanced graph analysis for normal trading. This technique is only good for those who want to involve in high-risk methods like scalping or arbitrage trading. They need to use highly advanced techniques to predict prices every minute or hour with high accuracy because if they don't do this, they may lose lots of money. A normal short term trade with medium profit doesn't need professional techniques. It only calls for frequent checking of prices.

now btc is 9350$ and next target of the btc is 9450$ and if btc stayed above 9450$ at least two days then its price will crossed the 10000$ and if btc movements down to 9000$ then towards to 7800$.

Well most of people think that at the time because the price keep falling down and they forgot the bounce back and fear to buy bitcoin that is why now they do not have profit.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well lucky those who bought bitcoin at cheap price in the last year because now bitcoin is trying to reach $10,000 in this month, they already earned profit now.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Bitcoin price will see an upward trend. Soon the price shall definitely move towards 12k USD within 1-2 months. March and April'2020 are the months to watch out for! Trade every day for good profits.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:30 AM, BitcoinCase said:

Waitng to catch Bitcoin on the low IF it enters my accumulation range. Rejecting and staying below the 200 Daily Moving Average coupled with fairly weak buyer volume, leads me to believe we are going lower. I favor this area on the chart (the blue rectangle) because over the last cycle Bitcoin seems to have created a decent support/resistance zone between $6K-$8k. Buying here currently at $8054 is a fair buy for sure but I like it in the 6's and 7's and I believe we are headed that way sooner rather than later. The other and much better option would be to see some heavy buyer volume and push the price back above the 200 MA around $8500ish. I would be interested in buying into strength at that point as that strategy works more often than not for me personally. 

This is not advice in any way, just my thoughts and insights. 

Thank you my friend for this great analysis, do you think Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 soon? What are your analyzes of Litecoin?

Your thoughts are good my friend, and your analysis is good, yes we would like you to always share your thoughts and analyzes here for the benefit of all

There is a website called 30rates which predicts bitcoin price daily. According to predictions from this site, bitcoin will drop below $7000 in the last days of March. I don't know how accurate these predictions are but it seems that the period of annoying bearish runs that we experienced in the late 2019 will happen again. I didn't expect this sudden price drop when we are close to third block reward reduction. I think we should continue to hold because the whole market is falling.

I think that even months after this post was initially created, that this still stands true. I would not be surprised to see BTC fall to the 6k mark with the way the markets are being hit currently. This is very bad at this stage, and the price may go even lower. In which case i would implore all to buy at that price.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/31/2019 at 3:28 PM, johant123 said:

I think the price will drop further in the beginning of 2020 ... if that happens, I will buy extra. I have setup trades in the exchange I am using already, for different price levels.

again when it rises above it. Do not let us also expect autumn again of the year. Bitcoin may also rise early next year. If that range holds and we will succeed with lots of money, we can try, the market will return soon after the year. 2020, you believe in the rules

It is really great job, thank you for sharing this useful information to us. Nowadays BTC price is moving between 6k-7k. After the halving price will be better in my opinion.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:30 AM, BitcoinCase said:

Waitng to catch Bitcoin on the low IF it enters my accumulation range. Rejecting and staying below the 200 Daily Moving Average coupled with fairly weak buyer volume, leads me to believe we are going lower. I favor this area on the chart (the blue rectangle) because over the last cycle Bitcoin seems to have created a decent support/resistance zone between $6K-$8k. Buying here currently at $8054 is a fair buy for sure but I like it in the 6's and 7's and I believe we are headed that way sooner rather than later. The other and much better option would be to see some heavy buyer volume and push the price back above the 200 MA around $8500ish. I would be interested in buying into strength at that point as that strategy works more often than not for me personally. 

This is not advice in any way, just my thoughts and insights. 

bittrexBTC7day.jpg

Thank you for providing these good analyzes to the group members, but I must think that it is different. I think that Bitcoin is on a downward trend for the time being for those who want to win from long-term investment.

2 hours ago, Saiful890 said:

No one can know the exact reason for this rise, and Bitcoin is touching $ 9000. No one can talk about anything other than 8000 and 12k at this price point, and it will be touching Bitcoin in October next year.

It is impossible to happen, bitcoin will not go with that price, it may be go down for awhile but will not stay to that dip for so long.

The graph shows that the price of bitcoin is decreasing. Do not buy cryptocurrency in a falling market. This is unequivocal, will not lead to anything. Best traders buy at the top. 

This post is old but it is now repeating itself now, here we are with a new bitcoin drop that could reach $ 6K, but I think it will go back to the rise as it happened last year.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:12 PM, DokAgsikap said:

It is impossible to happen, bitcoin will not go with that price, it may be go down for awhile but will not stay to that dip for so long.

Bitcoin was at 6890$ now and we are expecting it to rise more not pending as it is rising  we are expecting the halving to start taking place soon

On 12/6/2019 at 9:54 PM, ashua1 said:

wait for them low prices and start buying them in there is what i am doing now. thanks for your analysis

Instead of listening to friends you should buy from cheap and wait. I think this is a great time to invest your money. I will try to use your analysis to my advantage and try to take a small lesson from there.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:58 PM, Cryptominded said:

Well there's no denying the fact that the analyses and prediction turned out right and anyone that had followed OP's prediction back in October would have laughed from both sides of their mouths by this time. Fact is, TA doesn't have to 100% correct, its main purpose is to guide a trader in reaching their trading decisions based on facts, not gambling.

I hope that the price will increase very soon, but the set of regulatory processes will bring more or less stability to the platform. Its main purpose is to guide a trader to make their trading decisions based on facts rather than gambling.

Perhaps it will attract the attention of new investors. I'm quite optimistic right now, but I can't help it. many customers and investors start selling, so prices fall, this happens in all products and in cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin has lived a lot in these areas and now it is in the stage of rise or near rise due to the approaching date of division, do you have any new analysis of the price of bitcoin?.

Btc prediction always failed, only few experts were able to predict it right, then it will be possible for bitcoin to get to $10000, sooner than later

The analyze with this corona virus is really gone with the wind every one dont predict the exact way for bitcoin now and specially in the month of march we hope this epidemic will stop to return to the normal life