I want to BUY Bitcointalk account - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satoshe

I want to BUY Bitcointalk account

33 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

once someone like staff of bitcoitalk.org or mods will know that is an account that bought to someone you will have a negative trust, that is becoming the account a no value!

Look if I sell that account for few bucks (let's say $100) then I do not have much risk, do I? I get the money and the buyer are at risk. If anyone finds that the account was compromised and bought then the buyer will get the rad tag. What do I lose? Nothing?

I do lose something, I will question myself that I am the guilty one. If I would not sell it then they buyer would not have to go through that. I can refund the money which I might do in that case.

Bottom line is since the account buy/sell is not seen as a good practice there, we should not do that. I am sorry that I thought to sell the account but in the next minutes I figured let's not do it. It will be max $100 or so? With a good bounty I can make more than that. And you all should realize by now that I am capable of making contribution in anywhere without making much spam. 

15 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Nice jokes, thanks for sharing 

Well I hope @iamsheikhadil get it in brain.

Edited by xBDT Script

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Look if I sell that account for few bucks (let's say $100) then I do not have much risk, do I? I get the money and the buyer are at risk. If anyone finds that the account was compromised and bought then the buyer will get the rad tag. What do I lose? Nothing?

I do lose something, I will question myself that I am the guilty one. If I would not sell it then they buyer would not have to go through that. I can refund the money which I might do in that case.

Bottom line is since the account buy/sell is not seen as a good practice there, we should not do that. I am sorry that I thought to sell the account but in the next minutes I figured let's not do it. It will be max $100 or so? With a good bounty I can make more than that. And you all should realize by now that I am capable of making contribution in anywhere without making much spam. 

Well I hope @iamsheikhadil get it in brain.

Once you get the payment and give the account to buyer you are now safe.

guilt is an issue but if you dont feel anything then its all good for you.

The risk will be left on the buyer side or should we say on the account as always.

How will the risk stays on the account it self.

Lets say the buyer will sell the account again to other people and what he do is buy and sell.
then the risk will be on the new owner again.

16 minutes ago, Consignee said:

If both party don't release any info, specifically the seller, the chance of getting caught is very low. Hundreds of accounts being traded daily.

No it's not very low as you might still get caught. The posting style of the account will change which will attract the attention of DT members. Either you won't be able to post on the local boards the previous owner of the account was posting in or your posting quality will change and once you can't sign message from previously used bitcoin address of that account you'll get red trusted.

Just now, cryptokram said:

guilt is an issue but if you dont feel anything then its all good for you.

Yeah I get what you said but a person like me will always have this bad feeling that I have created this mess.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Lets say the buyer will sell the account again to other people and what he do is buy and sell.
then the risk will be on the new owner again.

Then this will be an endless chain without any loop LOL

You're still not safe unless you were smart enough not to use the wallet address that your main account on Bitcointalk is linked to. If the buyers decide to sell you out and review the transaction, DT members can't track your main account and red trust it.

4 minutes ago, Pa2dara4 said:

You're still not safe unless you were smart enough not to use the wallet address that your main account on Bitcointalk is linked to. If the buyers decide to sell you out and review the transaction, DT members can't track your main account and red trust it.

Why would you use a wallet address that can be connected to your other accounts?

You are playing safe and you will make sure that nothing will be left tractable to your other accounts.

If you are smart enough you will do this.

Why would you use a wallet address that can be connected to your other accounts?

You are playing safe and you will make sure that nothing will be left tractable to your other accounts.

If you are smart enough you will do this.

Not everyone is smart enough because they feel they're not the user affected when sold accounts are caught. I have seen cases not just buyer but sellers was also caught due to address been linked to accounts on bitcointalk also other alts while identified irrespective of using different address. There's a blockchain explore that can link all address that are connected to one bitcoin wallet.

8 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

You would not, it just does not make sense. If someone buy an account and know the forum rules then they will never do it however I have see there very new people who bought account and publicly admitting it. The result is they are getting tag.

3 minutes ago, Pa2dara4 said:

There's a blockchain explore that can link all address that are connected to one bitcoin wallet.

https://bitcoinwhoswho.com/

But you can still keep yourself out of the radar if you know how to do btc tx safely. It is always recommended to use change address and one address only once.

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, Pa2dara4 said:

Not everyone is smart enough because they feel they're not the user affected when sold accounts are caught. I have seen cases not just buyer but sellers was also caught due to address been linked to accounts on bitcointalk also other alts while identified irrespective of using different address. There's a blockchain explore that can link all address that are connected to one bitcoin wallet.

Okay then, i will give an advise then to those who are not smart enough just to end the topic here.

It is better to use a trasaction with Ethereum, this will confirm is not faster time.

You might want to use also an exchange address which you just created or a new MEW.

On mew you can easily convert your ETH to BITCOIN!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

Okay then, i will give an advise then to those who are not smart enough just to end the topic here.

It is better to use a trasaction with Ethereum, this will confirm is not faster time.

You might want to use also an exchange address which you just created or a new MEW.

On mew you can easily convert your ETH to BITCOIN!

You do not need ETH you can do the same with Bitcoin too 😄

Send money from exchange or deposit in a newly created exchange address. For little money the exchange is not going to as for KYC. 

7 hours ago, Iv4n said:

When you are selling your bitcoin account you are selling your mail and wallet addresses connected with bitcointalk account.

People are selling accounts for years, some people get caught some don`t, depends how smart they do that.  We can do nothing about that, like we can`t do nothing about trading with merits, people will do that anyway.

Yesterday I received a message on bitcointalk from legendary member "fullypak" with nice avatar " ACCOUNT SELLER", interesting!  He wrote:

"Hello, i can provide to you senior member accounts to join Yobit signature campaign. You don't have to wait for 14 days because of changing password. There is original e-mail addresses or fake e-mails and old private key.

Price: 0,033 BTC / 0.03 BTC for bulk."

Maybe some of you got the same message. 

Be careful scammers would try to scam desperate victims wanting to earn from the yobit signature campaigns. Account seller's can't be trusted you're trading at your own risk as transaction and can't be reversed. Best you build your personal accounts from scratch as there would be other future campaigns you can join.

17 minutes ago, Pa2dara4 said:

Yesterday I received a message on bitcointalk from legendary member "fullypak" with nice avatar " ACCOUNT SELLER", interesting!  He wrote:

"Hello, i can provide to you senior member accounts to join Yobit signature campaign. You don't have to wait for 14 days because of changing password. There is original e-mail addresses or fake e-mails and old private key.

Price: 0,033 BTC / 0.03 BTC for bulk."

Maybe some of you got the same message. 

Better if you will provide a screen shot of that.

A legendary member will never put his name on that kind of situation for that small amount.

to prove that we need an evidence!

9 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

You would not, it just does not make sense. If someone buy an account and know the forum rules then they will never do it however I have see there very new people who bought account and publicly admitting it. The result is they are getting tag.

https://bitcoinwhoswho.com/

But you can still keep yourself out of the radar if you know how to do btc tx safely. It is always recommended to use change address and one address only once.

Irrespective of changing address you can still be traced, bitcoin isn't as decentralized as many assume it to be. With https://www.walletexplorer.com you can link all addresses connected to a particular wallet even though the address has just been used once to recieve bitcoin to that wallet.

Here's an example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116077.msg49988365#msg49988365

42 minutes ago, Pa2dara4 said:

Irrespective of changing address you can still be traced, bitcoin isn't as decentralized as many assume it to be. With https://www.walletexplorer.com you can link all addresses connected to a particular wallet even though the address has just been used once to recieve bitcoin to that wallet.

Here's an example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5116077.msg49988365#msg49988365

I know. Example: address a and b is a part of same wallet. Let's say coin sent to address c which is another wallet and the difference gone to address b then we will see a and b is connected with the same wallet ID but c has totally different ID because c is a different wallet address.

Who knows may be c is also your wallet. Now if you keep sending money to different address everytime in the wallet that has c address and never spend those money combining with c then no one will know that a, b and c are your wallet.

Edited by xBDT Script

17 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Escrow is use for safe transaction, use this to get your account or send the payment.

But if the transaction is safe it will not end there, once someone like staff of bitcoitalk.org or mods will know that is an account that bought to someone you will have a negative trust, that is becoming the account a no value!

Escrow is safe for getting account, but they will put a red mark that is was sold account. Although I feel you are telling not to reveal the account details to escrow person.

These type of escrows had happened in the past, but presently it was a risk to buy a solid account from sellers.

I had seen in the past after buying an account within a day the account got red trust and they put what they want.

I suggest you to buy from DT members those who sell without posting in Public. Research in Bitcointalk you will find some people, do a deep search.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:22 PM, startsts said:

you can't easily write 20 posts on bitcointalk, they have strong moderation.

I think there a lot of fraud with selling accounts, you can't trust in anyone and nobody of moderators will help you since you know you do some illegal thing. I would never buy an account anywhere

It is not illegal to buy sell accounts on BTT. It is just if they find out, you'll get a negative trust rating and that account will be useless with that rating since you are buying it to join the sig camps.

Just start a newbie account and post regularly like you do here. You'll rank up... in 2 years... to Hero... If you are lucky. 😄

1 hour ago, 1millionClub said:

It is not illegal to buy sell accounts on BTT. It is just if they find out, you'll get a negative trust rating and that account will be useless with that rating since you are buying it to join the sig camps.

Just start a newbie account and post regularly like you do here. You'll rank up... in 2 years... to Hero... If you are lucky. 😄

It’s funny to read that in two years you can get a hero. If a person is active and every day writes several dozen messages, then maybe he’s lucky to get a hero. Some forum participants have a chance to increase their rank, but there are 1 out of 1000 people, and the rest will simply be  noobs.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

Some comments in this topic they made me laugh. 😀

Example, you can sell your account but you will get red flag haha.

I do little research about selling bitcoin talk accounts, and this is what I get:

Legendary - No buyer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188146.0

Hero - No buyer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143879.0

Legendary - No buyer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143877.0

Hero - No buyer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5179210.0

Full member - No buyer

This is funny, seller ask for promise from buyers that they will not do illegal things 😀

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190076.0

My suggestion to all is, don't look for shortcuts (do not buy account, build it) quality in the first place dont look for quantity.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

42 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Example, you can sell your account but you will get red flag haha.

You can sell an account and you will not get any red flag!

As long as you are not using another account on bitcointalk marketing the said account for sale.

The one that will get the red flag is the sold account then it will be on the hands of the buyer.

THats it! selling account is really prohibited and once you bought any of them and found out the name!

YOUr money is gone together with the account you have with red trust, and red trust now has a chance of joining a bounty with 1% chance.

7 minutes ago, Kingjames said:

I don't think it is advisable to buy an account, be it bitcointalk or cryptotalk account, this is because most account that are been sold are those one that have gone against the rule of the forum that are in danger of being ban soon. Even cryptotalk that is still a baby forum I don't advice anyone to buy it because the seller has all the detail and can do anything to it in future

It is very prohibited. it will get you nothing but losing money.

Anyone who will buy an account is targeting to get a good rank to join any bounty they want with decent payment.

But having those red tag will get you to nothing. we dont need an account to read right, we need them for bounties. NO BUYING!

15 minutes ago, SalmanKhan said:

Sellers must be smart and buyers are Idiots. Just create one for free.

The thing is! if you create one then you can't be part of signature campaign.

Thats how important to have a high rank account in bitcointalk.

The merit system will limit your rank-up.

Unlike before you just need to post and you will rank up in due time.

Account sales on bitcointalk are certainly frowned upon but can be done in stealth mode successfully.  I have not personally sold/bought any accounts but seen countless people successfully do so.

1 minute ago, TucoRamirez said:

Account sales on bitcointalk are certainly frowned upon but can be done in stealth mode successfully.  I have not personally sold/bought any accounts but seen countless people successfully do so.

There are so many account seller now and account sold.

There are so many accounts also has been flagged red due to selling issue.

It is very dangerous to buy any account.

It's a stupid thing to buy a bitcointalk account

open one, gain merits, establish connections with the community and you will gain trust

If you buy a profile from some scammer for example, you can only lose your money