Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cassandra

Will Ethereum grow like bitcoin?

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing?

Some experts are already appearing that in the coming years, ethereum may overthrow Bitcoin from the leadership of cryptocurrency, reaching a price of $ 15,000. I also quite admit this possibility. Now, except for the name Bitcoin, in fact, from itself is nothing. If in the coming months ethereum will be able to implement the planned improvements and it reaches the scale of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second until it becomes very real.

I think yes! anything is possible in cryptocurrency. i will give one scenario that will definitely ETH will win over BTC.

THe world started to accepts cryptocurrency and use in our daily life.

BUT! ALL the stores and merchant is not allowed to accept BTC as a payment (if there is a law)

And all of them is accepting ETHEREUM only. what you think will happen then?

Bitcoin is the basis of all cryptocurrencies that made it as king of crypto. Ethereum couldn't be the king for now because bitcoin is active and very potential.

Growing like BTC is impossible. We never see ETH to get closing domination till now. It was maximum 35%:15% domination if I am correct. Moreover ETH isn't limited in supply.

• Useful or interesting 1

ETH and BTC are good assets in the crypto space, and the mark between ETH and BTC is relatively high. ETH cannot grow like bitcoin to be in same price, but ETH will grow in its one way in making new heights. ETH can get to a new peak as the market gets stabilized and renounces back to its price.

Actually there is no doubt that Ethereum will come back its previous position again but it will exceed BTC it can not be predictible. BTC is totally separate from all tokens still. All tokens compaire with BTC. Market also flactuate with BTC. So BTC will be top ranking always  i think.

Of course, ETH will grow like Bitcoin. ETH is a very potential coin with its multi-purpose. I think only a little coin with multi-purpose, indicates that ETH has its own way to grow. And I think ETH will lead all altcoins to develop.

I think there's no altcoins be able to replace bitcoin position. Bitcoin is not only the King of crypto world now, it also is legendary. If Bitcoin were down, crypto industry would collapse.

Ether is a very good coin that has the ability and capacity for it's price to go higher, but it would be imporsible for the pice to grow just like the way Bitcoin did.

I think etheruem will grow like the status of bitcoin. but we will wait for a very long time to reach the amount. however etheruem was profitable to gain and use.

Who knows that?

Anyone have no idea about to rise/fall. 

Ethereum can grow up or fall down when the demand will increase or decrease. Fully market depened, no one can handle the market.

21 hours ago, Cassandra said:

I believe everyone is aware of Ethereum and it's unbelievable pump which we witnessed in mid of June this year and all i am wondering is will Ethereum be the contender for the most reliable crypto currency ? is Ethereum the next big thing?

Whether Etherium will be the next coin or not is hard to say.
But answering the main question of your topic, I think yes. 
If Bitcoin will start to grow, then Ethereum will grow too.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I believe that will happen very soon.  Ethereum has a high potential coin that may rise up high. 

Ethereum is already big and established coin.

I think Ethereum won't take any solo move that the market won't do. ETH can rally with the market together, it means gains to a lot of holders of the crypto assets.

~onlyHuman 

According to its creators, yes, I personally think it will grow but not match Btc.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Ethereum is already a big thing around the world, the 2nd cryptocurrency which has introduced the concept of smart contracts to the people by which many different projects came into existence which is revolutionary and we can see the affect that it's 2nd largest cryptocurrency.

Ethereum cannot achieve bitcoin prices soon as the capital necessary for them to achieve is too big for what are they providing. Also the ICO's were not successful in 2019 so smart contracts cannot bring any big profits so I would not expect a bull run on eth anytime soon.

On 05.10.2019 at 15:41, Cassandra said:

I think yes, Ethereum is the next big thing.
I read a lot and heard a lot about this coin.
This one has a great future.
Of course, if in the future there does not appear any competitor with more promising forecasts.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com