Investbox Yobit !! - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Investbox Yobit !!

2 hours ago, aliniim533 said:

I want someone to please explain to me as a child or like a child , how yobit invest box works there are so many ways to which one should be able to follow and the invest box if genunine can produce some good results for at the end of it all its going to be the best thing to compound every day the little you have 

There is nothing hard about yobit investbox, ds means dice, that you need to play dice. There are many coins you can invest without even playing dice, like the talk token, just go to the invest box, you will see talk token, invest it and check your investment. You can cancel the investment immediately or at anytime you want. 

11 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

You are right @Dorjoy12,I agree investment is not something good to do without having knowledge to buy coins you don't know, before to invest it's important that someone to investigate on coin that is going to invest i think its good to have knowledge and invest on right time also check his price, value of the coin and also his volume in market first.

@Gomez12  if you want to invest in yobit exchange site then you need to just choice the coin which you want to invest in yobit investment box brother..   Like now in yobit you can find out dlrs, water,talk and so on to invest which is safe, secure but often volatile the coin price..        

On 11/30/2020 at 8:06 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

so before invest just look the background of the coin..            

@Dorjoy12 Most of the coins/tokens in the investbox belong to Yobit. Therefore, they are not listed on other exchanges and there is no way to tell whether the coin/token will live or die in the future. Like some of Yobit's tokens (DLRS and Minex etc) are dying while others (Dice and Liza etc) are already dead. So, I think it is better to invest in coins/tokens like BTC in the investbox if you really wanna make some profit.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

The investment fund for the Ubayit gives real profits, but we must pay attention to this fund because it also gives us very good profits, but at the same time it is very dangerous and a person has to know how to deal with it! Especially with Yobit coins like DLRS, TALK, LIZA! I think there are plans for USD and they are the best!

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

, I think it is better to invest in coins/tokens like BTC in the investbox if you really wanna make some profit.

I also get lose in dlrs investbox Because of wrong timing..  I heard a news that a dlrs investor get 0.4btc from dlrs investbox as he invested in dlrs at the right time when dlrs value was good..   That is why if any one want to invest money in yobit coin then they should do it early as soon as possible for more profit @Dark Shadow        

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Shaami said:

Investbox is one of the Best option in the yobit to invest in. There is no loss in investbox and coin will be safe there. You will get fixed earnings from investbox there are different percentage for different coins. I always recommend investbox to newbies specially.

Have you invested there before? There are some coins there I have know will not be good for investment. Before you will invest, I will advice you to make use of analyse before you invest. Analyse any coin you want to invest before investing. 

There is profit in the investbox,I invested some of the talk token I gained through ratings, I invested it and I got 1% of what I invested with, so if I had invested with plenty of coin thats how the profit will be much what's your say about this @Honny143

• +2 1

Hey mate, thanks for your question about yobit investment box, currently I invested my earning yobit investment box and I get small amount of profit. My experience say if we select top coin plan than investment box are profitable but if we not choose right plan than we can loose our all money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

55 minutes ago, Trainz said:

There is profit in the investbox,I invested some of the talk token I gained through ratings, I invested it and I got 1% of what I invested with, so if I had invested with plenty of coin thats how the profit will be much what's your say about this @Honny143

@Trainz  yobit exchange investment box one of the best plan where we  without doing anything earn some profit, and you says you invest some talk token in this plan it's really good decision,

because now talk token price low and I think you do not sell talk token in this situation so better to invest all talk token in this plan, if you're interested to buy more talk tokens and invest in this plan its also good, but I suggest you wait some more time maybe talk token price decreased more then buy 

But as a friend you ask my opinion then I give my honest opinion don't buy any coin, now your working on this forum and start earning talk token free of cost.

so every day you earned talk token invest in this plan its better and wait for right time, Well I try my level best still you have any doubt then pls once again tag me.

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Trainz  yobit exchange investment box one of the best plan where we  without doing anything earn some profit, and you says you invest some talk token in this plan it's really good decision,

because now talk token price low and I think you do not sell talk token in this situation so better to invest all talk token in this plan, if you're interested to buy more talk tokens and invest in this plan its also good, but I suggest you wait some more time maybe talk token price decreased more then buy 

But as a friend you ask my opinion then I give my honest opinion don't buy any coin, now your working on this forum and start earning talk token free of cost.

so every day you earned talk token invest in this plan its better and wait for right time, Well I try my level best still you have any doubt then pls once again tag me.

Thanks mate, I thank you alot the way you answer me when I tag you, and I agree with your opinion about investing my talk in the yobit investbox,I appreciate you for that again, and when j need your opinion on things I feel a bit difficult I will tag you just like the way you permitted me.thank you ones again mate

There has a huge profit but you should select the investbox and then you earn many profit. It is not easy. You should wait some month to get big money of profit. You should have patience and get huge amount of money. 

This is very useful for everyone to get huge amount of money. There are many user which benefit from this. So this is useful for every user.

Yobit invest box is a best for investing. You can invest there. You can earn daily basis profit . Your money is safe here everytime. I personally invest in 20000 token we get 200 token daily from here. I suggest you to use it.

• +1 1

Yes invest yobit gambling will make you lose more than you can imagine but if you invest in trading with the experts you will gain more than you will lose trust me.

I invest just my talk tokens in youbit invest box and youbit give me 1% profit on daily basis . I never invest my bitcoin in youbit invest box and other investbox because in youbit there are long process for investing their bitcoin . Complete some tasks and play games etc .

• +1 1

Of course there is a benefit that can be on a daily basis or on a weekly basis or on a monthly basis. There is nothing you need to do to make a profit if you keep your assets in the eBit Investbox. 

I have seen their investbox but never was attempting to participate there .there are a number of solutions to authenticating and auditing the claims these offers .i can teel you that it is really popular to the yobit users .

The invest box was very good because we should be try to understand about what we should be understand about .i am also do this and i am eork in crypto and my walket name is yobit .

Yobitinvestbox is very good and lucrative because many people earn a percentage of what they invest on the platform, but the most important thing is that you select good coins so that your regular earnings will help you increase your profit when you come to sell the coin.

In my opinion yobit is the best exchange. Its invest box is very profitable for everyone. If you invest in yobit invest box you can get at daily basis profit without any trading and risk. 

• +3 1

Yes I also agree with your suggestion about the invest box only your Bate account because the invest box tells the major information about this site that you how much you invest in a tender how much your investment and how to gain and how much earn profit from this from this site and this box is very useful and valuable and also very beneficial impact on you and your work on it.

Yes investing in yobit is profitable. You can make 1% profit Daily for your investment. If you invest 10000 talk token then you will earn 100 talk token per day and here is an opportunity to cancel your investment plan at any time. You can also invest on any coins what Have investment plans in yobit. But before investing make a proper research about the coin 

investbox yobit is a combination of many cryptocurrencies. There you can invest in any type of cryptocurrency.  Such as Bitcoin, Litcoin, Etherium etc.  However, Bitcoin and USD dollar are very good. Because it can be very profitable.  yobit is very secure and reliable.

Yobit invest box is a wonderful feature and offer by the yobit platform for it's users. There are many worthy plans in Yobit invest box from where we can get good amount of profit on daily basis and without amy worry os any loss.

One of the best profit methods ever, I prefer to work with it because it is really very good and helps greatly to make a good profit. If you have a large capital, this is the best thing that can be done