Where to post forum issue? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Where to post forum issue?

I'm facing problems using the forum. It sometimes don't permit me to use, connection broken or something kinda that.

Where to post this forum issue? I can't see anything related to that. Perhaps, a board namely "META" could be helpful to get the forum as a good one.

I have a long list to talk about the forum and I am too missing the section. I think the forum needs a Meta section, Scam accusation section, Reputation section. We also need a bitcoin discussion section, Goods section etc. I hope admin consider to create few sections.

Yesterday I was facing some issue but luckily I manged to get admin to fix them.

Edited by xBDT Script

3 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I think the least we can do for the Admin to address our concern is to send a private message directly to him. Because, its really confusing on where do you post and start a discussions regarding forum concerns and etc. 

That's what I did yesterday when I was facing these two issues but you need to remember as we go we will have more members meaning more work load and PMing admin my not work then. He will have tons of message to look through and will easily miss the important ones.

I hope admin will create few sections for forum issues and other subjects.

2 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I think the most relevant section for this kind of discussions is the "Cryptoworld" section?

That's what we are seeing now of - course. But a separate is needed. This section is confusing and I feel like it's a section for admin to announce the bounty update and etc.  

Just post it here or do a thread about the issue and the mods and admin will run through that.

we are on a kick start until now but soon everything will be align in right track.

THere will be more section to post and i think thread will be transfer to the right group.

5 minutes ago, moonuranus said:

A separate section for Forum Related Discussion should be made to be easily noticed by the admin, but right now I see the board Crypto World is the best temporary replacement to post in just for now.

You should go and see the thread for general rules and what to add suggestions.

YOu might add more brilliant idea on this forum.

As of now the forum is really low in idea and they are collecting minds from users.

For sure you are a big addition to it.

On 27.09.2019 at 15:21, Consignee said:

I'm facing problems using the forum. It sometimes don't permit me to use, connection broken or something kinda that.

Where to post this forum issue? I can't see anything related to that. Perhaps, a board namely "META" could be helpful to get the forum as a good one.

Write about this problem to the administrator in a personal message. Do not be afraid, it is normal practice to report technical problems directly, without any intermediaries in the form of moderators. I think in this way this problem can be solved much faster.

3 minutes ago, epidemia said:

Write about this problem to the administrator in a personal message. Do not be afraid, it is normal practice to report technical problems directly, without any intermediaries in the form of moderators. I think in this way this problem can be solved much faster.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have posted here to get some more output, suggestion from the community. I didn't PM admin. However, admin must engaged with the community in order to build up the forum. I know there's a lot of work is going on but still, it's better to have a look on the forum, community recommendation. I don't think it take much times to add some boards, organize the forum.

With the current structure of the forum, I think it's not possible to have healthy discussion, which is the focus of a forum. We need healthy discussion to get people attracted to be active here. For having healthy discussion we need better forum structure.

Admin has created a thread to get suggestions but I don't see any of these suggestions have been got implemented yet. It's important to implement. It would certainly keep motivated the persons who are here trying to build a better crypto forum.

Only huge amount of investment can never get success, no matter what project it is. I have seen how icoforums.net has spent thousands of ETH but later forced to close the forum for mis-managed.

Well, this is my personal opinion only. 

• Useful or interesting 1

you can post the forum issue by making a new thread and explain the issue in details, other members will read your issue and they will reply you in the comments, so your issue will be solved.

Hard Worker 😎😎

you can post forum issue by opening a new thread in the about forum with title forum issue and below you can explain your issue when moderator will read your thread he will solve your issue no need to worry

I think the best section for posting a forum related issues/bugs is "About Forum" as issues can be considered about the forum

Hello friend. Writing topics and publishing them on the forum is an appropriate way in which all members of the forum and those in charge of it can view them, publish their comments, and provide everything new and useful in all kinds of problems that you face.