What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall?

Certainly my friend, what determines the price of bitcoin and any cryptocurrency is the supply and demand, when there is a great demand for the currency, its value will rise. The currency depreciates, and bitcoin like that of course, its value is determined only by supply and demand.

• +2 1

My friend, the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies depends on supply and demand, so the more people who want to buy the currency, the higher its price, and vice versa, the more people who want to sell, the lower the price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good topic The main thing in determining the rise and fall of Bitcoin is the demand and supply, and there is no relationship to anything else with the rise and fall, such as the intervention of some people in the market or the like

• +1 1

Dear a lot of things that affect the change in the currency rate, The most important of these things is the statement of one of the famous people around the world about his adoption and buying the currency so it goes crazy. 

There are many factors affecting the price of Bitcoin. The main is sell and buy if many people are buying btc then it's price hikes as the demand increase. And other factors affecting are news, whale movements, political interference, supply of btc , halving and other many factors too.

• +1 1

My dear friend, the price of the Bitcoin currency rises dramatically, and this is evidence of a wide spread of the currency between countries and the large number of traders in this currency raises its price. As for the low price so far, I have not seen it decreased, but always high, but if this happens and this decreases due to its low circulation and entering a cheaper competitive currency than Bitcoin

• +4 1

Bitcoin prices are influenced by the supply of bitcoin and the market demand for it and the cost of producing bitcoin through the mining process. 

What determines the price of bitcoin is the supply and demand of it and is affected by whales because it has large amounts of bitcoin, which allows it to control the strength of supply and demand.

• +1 1

The price of cryptocurrencies depends on supply and demand only, and whenever the supply increases, the price decreases, so if a lot of people buy bitcoin, it will raise its price.

The price of Bitcoin has been on the rise for several months and has entered the ATH stage, so we have to take advantage of the bull market to gain profits as much as possible, as all expectations indicate that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100k USD by the end of this year.

2 hours ago, jojopic said:

I haven't seen any drastic fall in bitcoin price. Bitcoin is vary volatile. There are many reasons why Bitcoin is so volatile. The key thing is the price based supply and demand of Bitcoin.So from there some people like whales take advantage of market manipulation. They sometimes buy so much, so prices are rising. But for now I think they sell too much, so the price is going down. One can safely invest here. 

Bitcoin trading volume exceeded $ 1 trillion, and I do not think it is possible for whales to control the bitcoin price after increasing the volume in this way.

Try to pay more attention to text formatting

Edited by Alix188
  • Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that we, as ordinary people, can influence the price of bitcoin, that it is determined by the whales, it takes millions of dollars to raise the price of bitcoin a little or vice versa

• +3 1

Like any business, its numbers depend on supply and demand. The more this virtual currency is used, or the more it is requested or demanded, the higher its prices.