General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official] - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I hate you! can you please sleep more than 24 hours. 😄

LOL I hate you too!

How do you manged so many reactions 😆

Comparing to you and the post ration, I do not have much Damn!

Yeah, I will be a bit slow now coz wife wants to go for shopping. This will surely cost me some of my bitcoin LOL

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I took a sleep today just 4 hours thinking i can close the gap but HELL NO!

Talking about sleep? I sleep more than 10 to 12 hours. If you check my history then you will see the gap 🤪

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

I would like to see option that we can lock or move our topics that we created.

Some system for this would be nice

4 hours ago, JasonXIII said:

Epidemia said double posting is forbidden here, it should be added to these rules I think.

Thanks, I have updated the list. Please feel free to sugges anythingif you find from admin/moderators.

@epidemia can you please check this thread and make it sticky so that members can get a minimum rules to follow. I think that would certainly be useful. Looking for your opinion.

2 hours ago, Consignee said:

@epidemia can you please check this thread and make it sticky so that members can get a minimum rules to follow. I think that would certainly be useful. Looking for your opinion.

Good to see this topic in the sticky. It deserved in there. Now we can say that we have a soft set of rules (although the admin or any mod officially did not approve it yet)

I think the staffs are hearing the voice of community. Good for all of us.

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good to see this topic in the sticky. It deserved in there. Now we can say that we have a soft set of rules (although the admin or any mod officially did not approve it yet)

I think the staffs are hearing the voice of community. Good for all of us.

Moderator said that, the topic will be edited tomorrow with some more details or some exclusion, it will be announced ad official rules. I really liked the move. We need something to ensure better forum environment here. Now, waiting for admin to come forward with some organization of forum boards/topics.

Link to forum rules added to my list. of Best Topics

OP if you can please remove poll as rules are now sticky.

I would ask everyone to read and follow them to avoid sanctions

Edited by hexwin

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

Link to forum rules added to my list. of Best Topics

OP if you can please remove poll as rules are now sticky.

Thank you, I think I can't remove the poll. The poll was examine the option to be honest. Otherwise, I wouldn't add it here.

I will ask epidemia to remove the poll, since he is a moderator, he will be able to do it certainly.

Edit- Just watched moderator have closed the voting of the poll. I think that's enough.

Edited by Consignee

On 9/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Consignee said:

General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum

1. Political discussions are prohibited. No talk of war. No talk of violence. No talk of narcotic substances. Manifestations of racism and xenophobia are prohibited.

2. Abusive expressions in any form are prohibited. It is forbidden to offend other members of the forum.

3. Threats to other forum participants in any form are prohibited.

Posting Rules:

1. No malware or phishing site link.

2. Messages in LARGE FONT are prohibited.

3. No plagiarism content without reference.

4. Double posting is prohibited. Bump restrictions should be applied (20 hours).

5. No link shortener.

6. Don't post off-topic or repetitive post.

7. No referral link.

8. No zero value post, ensure constructive post discussion. Don't use google translator or any automated translator.

9. No begging.

10. For local language, use the local board only.

Special Thanks

@Consignee

@xBDT Script

Best regards, moderator

WOW, this is a good kick! we have now the official rules in this forum.

I am pretty sure there will be more of this in the future.
rules will not ends here.
is cons a new mods now?

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

is cons a new mods now?

No mate. I was also thinking it that people will get confused, the topic has been added by epidemia, have asked me before though. Now I am thinking a little modification on the below part to avoid this confusion. Looking for @epidemia here. I want to add your name on the OP so that people don't get confused.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

No mate. I was also thinking it that people will get confused, the topic has been added by epidemia, have asked me before though. Now I am thinking a little modification on the below part to avoid this confusion. Looking for @epidemia here. I want to add your name on the OP so that people don't get confused.

i got confused, no offense but this one is better if the mods or better the admin will post them selves.

Do you hear any news for the update on the forum? more boards? mode?

43 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Do you hear any news for the update on the forum? more boards? mode?

Not yet but I guess now that payment system has been implemented, admin will focus on organizing the forum. Otherwise, moderators will have a very bad time. I feel sorry for epidemia, he is having worst time I think since due to moderation, he have to forced stop posting and  clean up the forum. I wish admin consider him paying more than the top reward.

The payment system will surely make users post more here.

That is a good sign of the max post contest too.

admin should put more boards now to make more space for the people here.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

The payment system will surely make users post more here.

That is a good sign of the max post contest too.

admin should put more boards now to make more space for the people here.

I agree, what I have observed is after admin announced the payment system, a lot of new people is joining and having spam to get paid. Since the process is automated they might get paid as well with there spam. I am observing at least 10x spam than yesterday.

I think we need other local board language like chinese, indonesian,korean, arabian and others so this forum have a larger local community not just russian..

Edited by pageraji
typo

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I agree, what I have observed is after admin announced the payment system, a lot of new people is joining and having spam to get paid. Since the process is automated they might get paid as well with there spam. I am observing at least 10x spam than yesterday.

The system only detects the number of letters posted i thnk or the number of content.

It is just a system check so there will be an easy way to get the payment by just posting.

The filtering of message will be on the side of moderators.

Like what yahoo doing on bitcointalk, but the admin will not put anyone here as they need the maximum capability of the users to post here, traffics and more comments is the best they want.

Just now, cryptokram said:

The system only detects the number of letters posted i thnk or the number of content.

It is just a system check so there will be an easy way to get the payment by just posting.

The filtering of message will be on the side of moderators.

Like what yahoo doing on bitcointalk, but the admin will not put anyone here as they need the maximum capability of the users to post here, traffics and more comments is the best they want.

yeah, but the way we are getting spam, i think loyal interested users will no more be here. We need them for the benefits of the forum. In my opinion, it's better to have 500 real interested users than 50000 spammers. I don't know how you or other will take it but for me, quality must be the first priority. Well, I would support a light moderation since the forum is young till now but for pure spam, ban is the only thing which mods should come with.

yeah, but the way we are getting spam, i think loyal interested users will no more be here. We need them for the benefits of the forum. In my opinion, it's better to have 500 real interested users than 50000 spammers. I don't know how you or other will take it but for me, quality must be the first priority. Well, I would support a light moderation since the forum is young till now but for pure spam, ban is the only thing which mods should come with.

The owner of this forum needs those spammers, they need to create a traffic and get more people here.

As soon as the forum is fix and there will be more MODS that is the time that they will filter messages and delete those spams. once the number of users gets to thousands then they will implement warnings and ban hammer.

The owner of this forum needs those spammers, they need to create a traffic and get more people here.

As soon as the forum is fix and there will be more MODS that is the time that they will filter messages and delete those spams. once the number of users gets to thousands then they will implement warnings and ban hammer.

may be admin is thinking that way. Well, we need more members that's true, and 1000 will take more than 2 days maximum I think since the payment has started. 

10 hours ago, Consignee said:

Moderator said that, the topic will be edited tomorrow with some more details or some exclusion, it will be announced ad official rules. I really liked the move. We need something to ensure better forum environment here. Now, waiting for admin to come forward with some organization of forum boards/topics.

Good to see the move. Now we have the set of rules to follow. The most interesting part here is that - we know now that staffs are listening the voice of the community.

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

is cons a new mods now?

We will see them in the staff section obviously. However I would be happy to see if they decisde @Consignee as a mod. He proved himself knowledgeable.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good to see the move. Now we have the set of rules to follow. The most interesting part here is that - we know now that staffs are listening the voice of the community.

We will see them in the staff section obviously. However I would be happy to see if they decisde @Consignee as a mod. He proved himself knowledgeable.

Then i will tell them to also make you a secretary 😄
you write too fast, just kidding bro! happy posting! have a good day.
i hope they will have more boards now my thoughts are getting empty soon.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate. The truth is, I am loving the forum and being addicted to it. I have tried helping other users, spreading forum rules, as well as creating some tutorials helpful for the community. It's admin who will decide who is doing the best and who deserve to be. I wish users like you and @cryptokram be added to the forum staff list, it would be great to fight against the spam together with @epidemia and @ayatoslaw I believe epidemia isn't much happy with the spam, it's restricting him to chase you. kidding.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate. The truth is, I am loving the forum and being addicted to it. I have tried helping other users, spreading forum rules, as well as creating some tutorials helpful for the community. It's admin who will decide who is doing the best and who deserve to be. I wish users like you and @cryptokram be added to the forum staff list, it would be great to fight against the spam together with @epidemia and @ayatoslaw I believe epidemia isn't much happy with the spam, it's restricting him to chase you. kidding.

Wow, thank you for picking my name to be added on the list.

it is much appreciated, to be honest i had a post before applying for moderation but not in the whole boards.
iwant to focus on Philippines board once added. i have so many ideas to add there.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Then i will tell them to also make you a secretary 😄
you write too fast, just kidding bro! happy posting! have a good day.
i hope they will have more boards now my thoughts are getting empty soon.

Good morning brother.

I am wondering will I have more power than a mod if they find me as a secretary 😄

Anyway, we have now rules and we need more boards. One after another.

Wow, thank you for picking my name to be added on the list.

it is much appreciated, to be honest i had a post before applying for moderation but not in the whole boards.
iwant to focus on Philippines board once added. i have so many ideas to add there.

You deserve to be in the staff list. You are helping people a lot. I wish admin consider creating more local boards, it would certainly attract a lot of people on the forum also it would be a great SEO friendly which could bring real interested people here.

33 minutes ago, Consignee said:

It's admin who will decide who is doing the best and who deserve to be. I wish users like you and @cryptokram be added to the forum staff list,

I would not mind to work for the community, in face few days ago I PMed admin that if he needs a hand then I am available. 

Let's hope that the current team is enough for the forum. It's admin's call and I am sure he has the best interest for the forum affairs.