How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kumar

How many coins/tokens do you think will survive after 2020 ?

For me approximately 10% of coins/tokens of out of current 3000 would be able to survive and will be worth investing or people would show interest, what do you guys think ?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

There are currently 2400 tokens that are known and many unknown to anyone. By the end of the year, at least 100-200 new tokens will be created. Every day in the world there are 5 new airdrops. I think it is not realistic to calculate. But I'm pretty sure new tokens are being created more than they are being deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

From the current list, there will not be much existed because you know day by day people are coming with new idea, trying to utilize crypto in real lifw which will bring some interesting projects. I think not more than 10% will exist.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

More than 10 percent and maybe a little less than 50% of the coins available now will survive.

There are important facts that we should have to say this.

demands, volume and development.

As long as the team is working for great development for their future and investors.

22 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

More than 10 percent and maybe a little less than 50% of the coins available now will survive.

As long as the team is working for great development for their future and investors.

I don't think less than 50% as you can see the available coins currently are approx 3000 so say 1500 and more will add, so in it only 300 which are doing stuff for demand, volume and development.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

47 minutes ago, Kumar said:

I don't think less than 50% as you can see the available coins currently are approx 3000 so say 1500 and more will add, so in it only 300 which are doing stuff for demand, volume and development.

1500? That's too high. I don't think we need such amount of cryptocurrency. People will not use a lot of coins and without real use, no coin will exist for a long time. In the recent bear market, a lot of coin has been disappeared already.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

37 minutes ago, Consignee said:

1500? That's too high. I don't think we need such amount of cryptocurrency. People will not use a lot of coins and without real use, no coin will exist for a long time. In the recent bear market, a lot of coin has been disappeared already.

Ya I was saying that out of 1500 coins only 300 will exist as he was referring at least 50% will exists after 2020 so it will be at the current 1500.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I would say only the Top 100 to 200 will survive and the rest of them will get deleted from the wallets. This shit coins are not a worth and people got tired by investing into them.

I am too tired from relying and waiting for the day to sell, but hopes gone into the mud. Invest in BTC, LTC and ETH are the top 3 good coins for making profits.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

i honestly think in 2020 there will probably be 10% more than there are now. with the walk through showing noobs how to build them with relative ease along with the the easily obtainable tokens (erc-20 , waves and the countless more token producing coins being marketed) along with the continued press.. its almost a garuntee that this time next year we are flooded with more crap than there is now

• +1 3
  • +5 1

By 2020 they may still survive, but by 2021 onwards, it will already be possible to see the effect that LIBRA will have, which, it seems to me that many fear, including countries, then if all businesses take them LIBRA as a means of payment , many Altcoins, projects will undoubtedly die.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

As we can see to what happen this year I think there's a small percentage that some token will survive, maybe some stable coin or token that have a future. But let see what will happen next year if tokens will continue to survive. But for now maybe grab the opportunity that some tokens are on low price. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Bills said:

By 2020 they may still survive, but by 2021 onwards, it will already be possible to see the effect that LIBRA will have, which, it seems to me that many fear, including countries, then if all businesses take them LIBRA as a means of payment , many Altcoins, projects will undoubtedly die.

Why do you think Libra will be accepted by all the businesses, why not bitcoin? Because it's not stable? Well, we have BitPay. Or because it's fee is high? No, with Lightening Network, you can pay such cheaper fee that you can't imagine.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I think that is easier to accept, since Libra is being developed by Facebook, this is the reason, since is not descentralized, and will be backed in $, the Facebook company have thousands of partners around the world, making it easier to accept, but will not be good like btc, btc will take more time.

Isn't decentralized mean they are being controlled by Facebook, is it a cryptocurrency then? No centralization. Libra isn't a crypto, rather the same payment system like paypal, payeer, perfect money, payza, payooneer etc.

Back by $, this is just a shit. Even USD itself isn't backed by anything, created from nothing. A traditional currency and Libra have no different.

I do agree that Facebook has its reputation, they will be accepted some places but don't think it will be adapted widely. BTC will be adapted widely before any other cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, cryptokram said:

What I saw is most of the development team who collect the money and telling fake stories. If they are a real developers, then their token value would be in correct position.

I will show here some of tokens that I've had.

Bob's repiar

Daneel

Herocoin (play)

and few more that lie every time lie to their investors.  If these guys are really a good developer then their token price never drops after ICO.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

16 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Why do you think Libra will be accepted by all the businesses, why not bitcoin? Because it's not stable? Well, we have BitPay. Or because it's fee is high? No, with Lightening Network, you can pay such cheaper fee that you can't imagine.

I think it will be faster acceptance by the business model that handles Facebook, and well the advantage of all this, is that it will directly benefit Bitcoin, because when people go to change their payment, most will prefer Bitcoin, making their demand increase a lot, which can bring as a benefit that the offer decreases and if this happens the price increases.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Bills said:

I think it will be faster acceptance by the business model that handles Facebook, and well the advantage of all this, is that it will directly benefit Bitcoin, because when people go to change their payment, most will prefer Bitcoin, making their demand increase a lot, which can bring as a benefit that the offer decreases and if this happens the price increases.

I don't think anyone other than Facebook and their partner will accept it. Facebook will force their customer to use Libra, will ask their partner project as well. Other than this, I doubt any more adoption will be. Well, they will have a big market since Facebook platform is huge wide.

• +1 1

In my opinion, there are only a few coins / tokens that will survive until 2020, because the quality of the coins / tokens when they are still far from the quality of the tokens used to be, I really hope that coins / tokens in the future can provide something useful for investors so that I and they can get good profits later.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Bills said:

Currently Libra is having a hard time to get proper regulations and for now they decided to pull back their project but yes when crypto will be accepted they will get regulations and Libra will not be good for crypto.

• +1 1

27 minutes ago, rajib7970 said:

2019 the year which is very much destructive for altcoins and most of the short time investors are in vain. Investors should know that all altcoins are not real, there are some scamed or fake coins available which has no usd contribution in the market. In the total market cap the contribution of altcoin are less than 20%. If we consider top 10 coins in total market cap we will get altcoin's contribution in the cap are almost near to zero. So I suggest to all of you at this moment just stay away from this world and wait for good days of crypto.

We got the market flooded this year but what would you say of 2018, it was the complete year in bearish trend and many where rekt at that time, so it's not to get away from it but to look for opportunities as the once who were still here from 2018 were in profit at some extent compere to that year.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, pasha2123 said:

Many coins will leave the market, but before leaving, it seems to me that their prices will rise very much. And all the owners will sell their coins, and then there will be an opportunity to leave the market ...😎

This completely looks imagination as if their price will rise why will it left the market, there will be someone who is buying to make the price rise so he is believing in the project that it will run long, when a coin will be dead it will be the time when no one will buy it and exchange will delist it.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Kumar said:

This completely looks imagination as if their price will rise why will it left the market, there will be someone who is buying to make the price rise so he is believing in the project that it will run long, when a coin will be dead it will be the time when no one will buy it and exchange will delist it.

I agree, the coin officially dies when there are no people interested in buying it... there are some grey areas though like cases in which the devs dissapear, or the development stops but there is still a period of trading before the end... but it all ends up in a "no buy orders" scenario

I also agree that most coins/tokens are useless/copies/scams... this is what bear markets are here for... the cleaning... and with the boom in past years, we need a deep cleaning... I would not go as low as 10% surviving, but maybe around 30%

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Sergstserg1929 said:

думаю картина сильно не поменяется, да не все монеты переживут 2020год но не стоит забывать что каждый день появляются новые.Последняя что меня заинтересовала это Весы -крипта от фейсбука.Как раз она собирается в 20 году только выйти на рынок а пока только идет тест драйв.

The post should not be in Russian here, you might be new to this forum but you must know it also, we have another local section which is in Russian only and you can post over there in Russian.

• +1 1

27 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

What most of the do is to just launched the the project, do there fucking ICO, get their immediate profit, after all forget about the project as well as their investors and kill the project that's all. Most of the project are just short time projects

Almost all of the projects do bother to list in an exchange, even though they list, they come with some shit dead exchanges or with thousand of KYC rules. I am very much disappointed with this behavior of ICO lately.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

16 minutes ago, Beesuuz said:

I do not think that it will happen like that because your percentage is very lower. I think more than 50% coins will survive out of the total current coins available. It is because many of the developers are working hard for their coins to make it most valuable coin and they will work hard to make sure that their coin survive after 2020.

Not even 10% of the total coin in the market has real usage and demand, so why do you think a coin will survive when they have no real usage, many more new projects will be come with their own usage and people will adapt that coins.

• +1 1

90% of altcoins will die.

First to die will be proof-of-work coins, and then all masternode coins with no real puprose.

It may happen sooner than you think

• +3 1