Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

I don't have my money in using this crypto because i am a beginner. I think it is cool to spend it on something you will use for a very longtime.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 1:15 AM, MohtasimEram said:

To be honest i never purchased anything with crypto currencies till now. but i wish to. i would fulfill my dream pc setup with these crypto currencies. it's my dream. Wish me luck for the future!

I think now you can buy your dream pc setup through bitcoin using amazon. Currently i can use my bitcoin to buy mobile top ups and also to pay my monthly bills.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/5/2019 at 4:51 AM, Consignee said:

But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin?

One popular payment service here in my country has partnership with an e-wallet service that supports Bitcoin and other top altcoins (ETH, BCH, XRP, etc). This payment service is also a partner to leading online shopping websites somewhat like Amazon but local.

This enables me to pay with either Bitcoin or my local currency through my e-wallet account.

• +2 1

In general, I used bitcoin in trading and the only time I used bitcoin to buy was to buy Power Hash from Genesis Mining company and pay was using bitcoin.

Yes i have purchased some t-shirts and some credit cards for my mobile phone operator.  t-shirt is made by a company and they demad bitcoin to sell their product. in our country every one is now very much interested about bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes now some online website or we say that online store where we can buy any thing through BTC because so many peoples will use it thats why some online website will set the btc as a payment system. BTC is the best market and it is used in so many countries now and they also fix the BTC atm where peoples can withdraw their money easily.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

personally, i am afraid to spend my bitcoin and purchased anything online because i'm anxious some hackers might hack my account. i just withdraw it and purchase actual things personally. 

bitcoin is best crypto currency for buy any product in online marketplace. i recently buy a phone. and i pay money with bitcoin. many kinds are product are marketplace.

• +1 1

this reminds me even tho my country isnt big on crypto and doesnt actually ban bitcoin we still dont have a lot of stores accepting bitcoin but a friend of mine once ordered a mining rig and paid for it in crypto. and for me its mostly things like domains. and i hope one day i buy a car with it and it must be a tesla haha.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:33 PM, Kimmy So said:

personally, i am afraid to spend my bitcoin and purchased anything online because i'm anxious some hackers might hack my account. i just withdraw it and purchase actual things personally. 

You worry too much. You can shop in a safe and reputable place. I often buy services or products online and are safe. Just make sure you never give full access to your wallet. Always transfer manually.

On 10/5/2019 at 4:51 AM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

I do not spend bitcoin online yet because I don't know any business here or store or something which accepts Bitcoin. But I know that there are some, though.

I haven't purchase anything with bitcoin yet since I don't have much amount of bitcoins and I am still earning it. I am looking forward to purchase with something especially in Amazon, which has rare products all over the world.

With BTC I bought mining equipement, some premium memberships at some websites and some advertising campaigns on other websites.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/5/2019 at 4:06 PM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

In my country in ph, bitcoin has no direct product that offers btc payment. Somehow the local exchange like coins.ph offered something great like exchanging my btc to our local currency. So the part of their service was bill payment and other online payment that's bringing comfort to people and had fastest transaction ever.

That is true. I'm not a long member of crypto but I was planning not to purchased first I think I would mine more for a better profit. We need to exchange the value of Btc first before we can purchased anything we wanted.

With bitcoin, I once bought a spare keyboard, half the cost paid by Fiat, and half by bitcoin, the benefit of the store allowed it to be done.

Edited by Iamstrong

No, I haven't bought anything with Bitcoin yet. Because there are many products in our country that do not deal with Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is not yet valid in our country. But if I can deal with Bitcoin later, I will.

I often pay online goods with Bitcoin. For example buy ebook, domain, vps, etc.

My first purchase is domain and hosting in Namecheap. That time around 2013 price Bitcoin is still cheap, if we compare now i too much giving my Bitcoin lol.

But form domain and hosting i get some profit selling it and also i get client. So for me win solution. But for goods in real life i never buy it with Bitcoin, because that is hard to integrated in my country.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I have no purchased some things that are came here the oney in crypto because i didn't exchanged it right now because it has a low value of profit so that i need to hold this one until the price of it will pumped, if i have to purchased some thing i will buy my personal computer, it helps me in my school work and also in postinf.

i use bitcoin only for trading minning and ofcourse in investment plans i never tried bitcoin for shopping even i dn know any platform or any site where we can use bitcoin for shopping if anyone know please suggest me some

Yes i have bought a product from amazon when i have seen that they are taking btc for their payment. this process was very much easy to me.

I once bought a number of Android smartphones and printers using bitcoin on my friend who has an electronics store. Oada at that time he happened to be interested in Bitcoin, finally the short story I bought 2 pcs of Android smartphones and 1 pcs of printers on him.

At the moment not yet maybe because i have only been buying after the crash bear market of 2018 and this year, i am only accumulating mote and more crypto. At the moment i really would like to esperienze that rally like the one in january 2018. Maybe as time goes by bitcoin become less and less volatile and then i will probabile use it to buy stuff It pay for things