Sign in to follow this  
mrsimple

Start with cryto

I heard the sad news around the bitcoin, while I’m just interested with crytocurrency world. However, I trust the future of it, this can be the right time to buy too much regardless of threats. My friends advise me to stop thinking investment, but I want to start as a newbie because I lost my belief in current money. So which platform is the best choice now?

Whether I should choose a new one. I see the advertisement of Nextycoin with many benefits as Instant transfer, zero transfer fees and Dual Cryptocurrency, maybe strong technology. It seems to be so sexy but it’s too difficult to believe because it’s rather new. Should a newcomer buy the new platform?

Please tell me your idea. Thank you!!

If I were you, I would go for something which is involved with less risk - Ethereum, for example. The erc20 gives its lack of imitability and its potential is higher than BTC. Consider also IOTA, ADA, and NEO.
If you're thinking into going into ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings), I'd suggest you to view these two giants: Cointed and Giftz
Good luck!

Just now, jeremycoinson said:

If I were you, I would go for something which is involved with less risk - Ethereum, for example. The erc20 gives its lack of imitability and its potential is higher than BTC. Consider also IOTA, ADA, and NEO.
If you're thinking into going into ICO's (Initial Coin Offerings), I'd suggest you to view these two giants: Cointed and Giftz
Good luck!

I agree with Jeremy, ETH is a far better choice and Bitcoin. Among the ICO's, I love both Cointed and Giftz. Cointed went into Green Mining and have Crypto ATMs almost everywhere in Europe. Giftz, on the other side, give the opportunity to win awards by purchasing their token and add up the buying power to your Giftz card. Both are very promising ones. Also, I'd say that AgroTechFarm (ATF) is another sleeping giant: https://agrotechfarm.io

When I started to invest money in BTC, I lost a lot. So I suggest you to use the cloud to earn your coins instead of buying first. Many new bitcoin miners want to know about bitcoin mining. They said that they are offered  bitcoin mining investment by some of the people on facebook groups  and they are wondering if they should invest their money on. I found and tried a calculator on the web comparing different cloud mining sites http://cloudminingcalculator.online/?u=v and it helped me so much. Try it out and happy earning!