Forum social handles - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PromethiumDev

Forum social handles

Hi there and congrats for this great forum.

It was about time to have an alternative to bitcoin talk.

Lately bitcoin talk has become unusable due to mass spamming and bought accounts.

Most of the time you will only get spam and harassment.

So I welcome this effort.

Please include the social handles of the site so we can tag and share the content.

Thank you in advance and may this be a successful start and a long journey!

All the best the Promethium Chain Team! 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

I didn't get what you want at all, do you need social profiles in your account area or do you want people to promote these forum topics on social media sites.

Please check at the bottom of this forum left side, where you find social icons.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Here you go buddy! the share button on the upper left of your post box.

image.thumb.png.f61f455862cbd4a78e1fd132cc850512.png

I am sure that the forum idea and target is same to the bitcointalk.org forum.

But the function here and features are much greater than there!

35 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

But the function here and features are much greater than there!

Bitcointalk is using a shit forum software, SMF which is very outdated and not mcuh userfriendly. For being user friendly, SMF requires a lot of customization which I think very much time consuming. MyBBcode is a good one for a forum, this one is also good forum software. I liked it a lot.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Here you go buddy! the share button on the upper left of your post box.

Plus one like for the information to someone who is asking. 

3 hours ago, Consignee said:

Bitcointalk is using a shit forum software, SMF which is very outdated and not mcuh userfriendly. For being user friendly, SMF requires a lot of customization which I think very much time consuming. MyBBcode is a good one for a forum, this one is also good forum software. I liked it a lot.

SMF is too old. There are some themes which can be added for good visual presentation but problem is that with those themes sometimes the regular functions does not work and it's a hassle after all.

I like MYBB too over SMF however this software (this forum) seems a better one than both.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

this software (this forum) seems a better one than both.

Certainly, a little customization on this software would be great user friendly forum for us. I think over the time, admin must look onto custom design and adding some other feature. I have no idea about this forum software though.

4 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I have no idea about this forum software though.

Same here. I used MYBB, SMF but never used this forum software. I will be finding some times and see how the admin panel looks like.

I have hosting and domains to try by the way.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:45 AM, PromethiumDev said:

Lately bitcoin talk has become unusable due to mass spamming and bought accounts.

Please include the social handles of the site so we can tag and share the content.

You mean social media pages for instagram and facebook ? or you are just want a button to share in your social media ? we have the second one above each post ( right top )

Social handles are already active on the forum, you can share to  different platform which inculdes  Twitter facebook and  others

This forum have also social icons and i use that also to share any thing on different social platform and i hope in future this forum add more social icon and this forum is good than the other forums and i am very happy to use this because i learn so many things in this forum about crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome here with us, and certainly we are seeking to bring in new members provided that they are active, in relation to the share button, you can find it at the top of your post on the right, success.

There are many social forums in the forum. The forum for this social handle refreshes. With social handles like Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Signatures, we can easily generate income from forums. And also helps our social side work.

I think social handles are activated here. you also can share the posts easily. this forum will be one of the best forum in future because it is only the forum for all crypto.

Thank you for leaving the forum a wish and prosperity to it. This is very respectful of you. 

Well, what you're saying is true that lately there has been an account purchase for crypto forums and many other cases such as mass spam.

That's why we should make this forum in order or if we see members that doing things that not good to the forum or against the forum the monitor them and report them because we don't need members that create useless topics and contents.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:15 PM, PromethiumDev said:

I think you should research about it more. Because admins deleting useless and spamming posts and also banning rules breaker account.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I searched abouy this forum site. But didn’t get any social service and any live support. I am surprised about this. Project is great but ni social group?  

I found this forum site bettter than bitcointalk forum site. Because here we can earn free bitcoin for publications. Also this forum team member so active. They always remove useless content and account.   

21 minutes ago, Amirul Islam said:

I found this forum site bettter than bitcointalk forum site. Because here we can earn free bitcoin for publications. Also this forum team member so active. They always remove useless content and account.   

Not only the best of this forum is about earnings, but this forum has many things that's makes it to look more better forum more than the bitcointalk

You can share you post to social media cryptotalk given this option check in your post right corner share symbol given.cryptotalk very good fourm.

Thank you so much .. also I want to say you congratulations. Because you will come this forum. Stay here and be happy

I found this forum site interesting. Because here we can generate free income beside of learning about crypto. Here we can generate maximum reward for publications. Students can take it as their part time work.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This forum will achieve the best results and be a primary source for the cryptocurrency community, and all we have to do is provide good content and follow the success of this forum and share its success.