What is your trading style? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

What is your trading style?

There are many who trade because they have done courses in Academies, others buy signals, and there are many who follow advice from Youtubers or Influencers.

In my case I do not use any of them, but I trade for having acquired knowledge reading books, although I see the news they have no impact on my trading decisions.

1 minute ago, Bills said:

There are many who trade because they have done courses in Academies

Do we really need this?

Remember this, there were NO CHEF COURSE before but now we have HRM!

We all get the experience to be the best and thats what most old great chefs has now.

In trading with cryptocurrencies and investment do we need that ? we just need to be aware of what we are into!

We can do our own research and studies. even VITALIK never go to school to have ETH.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Do we really need this?

Remember this, there were NO CHEF COURSE before but now we have HRM!

We all get the experience to be the best and thats what most old great chefs has now.

In trading with cryptocurrencies and investment do we need that ? we just need to be aware of what we are into!

We can do our own research and studies. even VITALIK never go to school to have ETH.

I think the same, academies only teach are indicators, triangles, do not teach the market as it works, apart from that they are expensive and good results are not obtained.

Just now, Bills said:

I think the same, academies only teach are indicators, triangles, do not teach the market as it works, apart from that they are expensive and good results are not obtained.

There are only few school who teached cryptocurrency and its importance, the way they need to trade.

There are so many school still using pen and paper especially black boards.

Are they into season? we are more good now, technologies and economics are now more high tech.

But how about the way they are treat and teach student? still the old ways.

There are so many people who are succesful now with out completing school! all you needis to find what is your forte and where you will succeed.

I am mostly a holder. I barely do regular trade, even if I do some, I do base on news, crypto calendar. TA isn't for me, it requires a lot of time to spend. As long as you are in the real field, no academy can help you. You are your best teacher.

Just now, Bills said:

There are many who trade because they have done courses in Academies, others buy signals, and there are many who follow advice from Youtubers or Influencers.

In my case I do not use any of them, but I trade for having acquired knowledge reading books, although I see the news they have no impact on my trading decisions.

I can only give you few advice:

- Follow news, stay tuned (social network, events) everything which can affect on price

- Of course "Buy low, sell high" but that depends when is for you low and high

- Do not use exchange like wallet

- Do not follow Pump groups, because someone is always without profit and in -???

- Find your strategy and be patient

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Many times the news usually has a desired impact on market makers, if they give good news, people buy, but whales sell, if they give bad news, people sell and whales buy cheaper, news often I tend to interpret them that way, and it has given me a good result.

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I can only give you few advice:

- Follow news, stay tuned (social network, events) everything which can affect on price

- Of course "Buy low, sell high" but that depends when is for you low and high

- Do not use exchange like wallet

- Do not follow Pump groups, because someone is always without profit and in -???

- Find your strategy and be patient

I have friends who trade following the currencies that make "PUMP" and "DUMP", it tells me that it makes good profit, although that would not be called trading, it would be something similar to gambling.

Just now, Bills said:

I have friends who trade following the currencies that make "PUMP" and "DUMP", it tells me that it makes good profit, although that would not be called trading, it would be something similar to gambling.

That is gambling for sure, and question is that group how much get profit from that "pump". 😀

If he get profit then he si in 10% of people who get profit (maybe lower). 😀

I dont recommend pump groups, but I recommend "buy low, sell high". 😉

3 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

That is gambling for sure, and question is that group how much get profit from that "pump". 😀

If he get profit then he si in 10% of people who get profit (maybe lower). 😀

I dont recommend pump groups, but I recommend "buy low, sell high". 😉

I share his thoughts, the worst thing is that I don't know how the technique is applied, but 10% don't, it's much more, according to what he told me he earns about (100-200) mB a day, of course, He has had losses, but he usually lives off that.

Just now, Bills said:

I share his thoughts, the worst thing is that I don't know how the technique is applied, but 10% don't, it's much more, according to what he told me he earns about (100-200) mB a day, of course, He has had losses, but he usually lives off that.

Look, share with us some proof and I can believe you, only with this story I can not believe.

Because I was in such groups and only lose coins.

I can not to tell you that is good If I had negative experience, share some proof and then we can talk about "that" group.

28 minutes ago, Bills said:

In my trading group we used a lot Point & Figure charts, we had a good setup mainly to find medium-long term trades. On long trends it was very succesful to find good entry points (both for long and short). Most of the money I made came from buying early and selling 1,5 - 2 years later. 

For daytrading I bought a licence for Gunbot in the early days, especially during 2016/17 I was making a lot everyday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

9 minutes ago, CryptoMaster said:

In my trading group we used a lot Point & Figure charts, we had a good setup mainly to find medium-long term trades. On long trends it was very succesful to find good entry points (both for long and short). Most of the money I made came from buying early and selling 1,5 - 2 years later. 

For daytrading I bought a licence for Gunbot in the early days, especially during 2016/17 I was making a lot everyday.

I think a Trader is made through his earnings based on experiences, there are many ways to see the market, and if that way it works is another way to analyze it.

2 minutes ago, JesusisLord said:

I would like to be involved with the pump/dumps. Those scenario's make the invest a lot of money if he or she chooses to participate in them.

I think that what they do is etudiate a particular currency and review how often a BUMP occurs, and what they do is predict, then the movement is bought and expected to occur, of course the risk in this lies in knowing and being certain that the movement occurs, and that Bitcoin does not fall so that it does not hinder the possible scenario.

4 minutes ago, Gyshehh said:

In my case I do not use any of them, but I trade for having acquired knowledge reading books, although I see the news they have no impact on my trading decision

I think books are the ones that can teach the best, by having that knowledge, you quickly realize if what others are selling is smoke or not and so you acquire your own arguments.

19 minutes ago, Wintermelon said:

I'm the kind of trader who doesn't want to make things more complicated. I only do the basic way of trading which is to buy low and to sell high. Dealing with the changes and emotionally preparedness is the best tool that we could have. Signals and technical analysis could guide us but it could also confuse us at the same time.

It is valid, it is somewhat conservative and gives the opportunity to analyze the market better, many times the signals offer them and say that it is technical analysis, but a technical analysis that obeys many chartist figures, which can easily fail.

38 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I am mostly a holder. I barely do regular trade, even if I do some, I do base on news, crypto calendar. TA isn't for me, it requires a lot of time to spend. As long as you are in the real field, no academy can help you. You are your best teacher.

I think your profile is more focused on investment, that is, you buy, maintain and make a profit when the market or your currency goes up, it is very valid and I think there are very few people who have the patience to do so.

I like to play it safe and set myself an achievable target. I always try to gain at least 8% on any investment as I feel its not unrealistic and is nature's natural growth rate. I'd rather use crypto to pay the bills. Than gamle everything trying to win the dream and lose my ass. 

Crypto I think Is a lot like gambling or gaming and can be treat like that but is much higher risk. Sometimes I like to use it that way. But I think if you want to make money safely to go for the smaller margins. And to get rich this way you need a lot to start. So any profit for a small fish is good. 

44 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

There are only few school who teached cryptocurrency and its importance, the way they need to trade.

There are so many school still using pen and paper especially black boards.

Are they into season? we are more good now, technologies and economics are now more high tech.

But how about the way they are treat and teach student? still the old ways.

There are so many people who are succesful now with out completing school! all you needis to find what is your forte and where you will succeed.

You are right, although the focus of the schools is only to teach technical analysis, perhaps the use of indicators, chartist patterns, is a lot of variety, that is what I have seen in some schools that put their learning program. But they do not teach to think, because the technical analysis often fails if you do not combine it with the fundamental analysis and with the possible logic of the market, the possible emotions that the movements cause.

1 minute ago, Scottsummers said:

Crypto I think Is a lot like gambling or gaming and can be treat like that but is much higher risk. Sometimes I like to use it that way. But I think if you want to make money safely to go for the smaller margins. And to get rich this way you need a lot to start. So any profit for a small fish is good. 

It is good if, but it is better when you have a successful trade and you find out why you won, and not that you won by simply being lucky, because you may be lucky, but when that luck is over, you will lose and it is painful because you don´t will know why did you lose.

My negotiation style is more based on knowledge than chance or luck, I do not think that our investments are convenient to leave at random since it is very likely that you end up losing everything. It is better to invest with knowledge, study strategies, have an alternate plan and in the worst case a controlled loss.

15 minutes ago, Imama said:

Remember this, there were NO CHEF COURSE before but now we have HRM!

We all get the experience to be the best and thats what most old great chefs has now.

In trading with cryptocurrencies and investment do we need that ? we just need to be aware of what we are into!

We can do our own research 

I think that learning in a self-taught way is much more solid, through a lot of material, books among others, and yes, now there are more facilities, but I have realized that many academies are interested in it is only the sales and marketing approach, what What they sell is not with the quality that the customer needs and deserves.

This does not happen in all academies, there must be exceptions, few.

16 minutes ago, starwill said:

My negotiation style is more based on knowledge than chance or luck, I do not think that our investments are convenient to leave at random since it is very likely that you end up losing everything. It is better to invest with knowledge, study strategies, have an alternate plan and in the worst case a controlled loss.

It is correct, and these premises must be taken into account, because it is our money that we are putting at risk by risking it, just as we can win, it is also very likely to lose.

I think the most common mistake of the trader is that when he enters the market he only takes into account how much he will earn, not how much he will lose, and I think that the right thought is to enter with the thought of how much we are willing to lose.

26 minutes ago, Bills said:

You are right, although the focus of the schools is only to teach technical analysis, perhaps the use of indicators, chartist patterns, is a lot of variety, that is what I have seen in some schools that put their learning program. But they do not teach to think, because the technical analysis often fails if you do not combine it with the fundamental analysis and with the possible logic of the market, the possible emotions that the movements cause.

schools collect more than what they have last year.

BUt the education, their system and their gadgets are not evolving.

i hope that this will never happen to cryptocurrency.

we are now on the edge of evolving.