Sign in to follow this  
Games.Bitcoin

Short term investments?

If you're considering a short-term investment, consider ICO's. They hold a lot of risk but are an undeniable method for fundraising, especially if you do your research. Currently I'm investing in the following:
 LiveEdu, Restart Energy, and Titanium.
 I'm currently getting familiarized with Cointed (CTD). Their whitepaper seems promising and the company behind the project has a trustworthy record - it partnered with Nvidia and TAS Group, which enables it to do green mining and to launch multiple ATMs all over Europe. They seem promising, as well.

Just now, jeremycoinson said:

If you're considering a short-term investment, consider ICO's. They hold a lot of risk but are an undeniable method for fundraising, especially if you do your research. Currently I'm investing in the following:
 LiveEdu, Restart Energy, and Titanium.
 I'm currently getting familiarized with Cointed (CTD). Their whitepaper seems promising and the company behind the project has a trustworthy record - it partnered with Nvidia and TAS Group, which enables it to do green mining and to launch multiple ATMs all over Europe. They seem promising, as well.

I have invested in CTD from the very beginning and am currently satisfied. The idea behind is magnanimous and the whole green thing speaks adroitly about CSR, which is trendy. I've also invested in Giftz,.io, you might want to get familiar with it. It is also an ongoing ICO project with a lot of potential, at least for me. Check it out and let me know what you think: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/