Ethereum 2.0 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Ethereum 2.0

Well few months ago ETH was coming with a new forked coin and it turned out to be scam. I really do not have much update about ALTcoins however I have ETH in hold.

I think I need to educate me with the technical sides of the coins.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

32 ETH for staking purpose? Not everyone will be able to stake ETH then, it's very much investment required. Very less people will be able to afford it. Good for the HOLDER who already have a bag of ETH purchased in the dip, I am a little short though.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, Consignee said:

32 ETH for staking purpose?

Yeah and I do not think many people are staking it. It's a lot of money to be honest. I was in a fence few days to buy more when the price was 0.016BTC ish.

tJ8zPAu.png

I hope I did LOL

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

@lovesybitz I am still not moderator member, but maybe soon I will be moderator with special permission to shoot and kill  🔫

Good luck bro, you deserve to be moderator to be honest.. You are doing very good for the forum.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Yeah and I do not think many people are staking it. It's a lot of money to be honest. I was in a fence few days to buy more when the price was 0.016BTC ish.

I hope I did LOL

Missed it, 0.016 BTc per ETH was certainly a good deal. If you had previous holding, it would certainly make you less average per unit as well.

7 minutes ago, Consignee said:

32 ETH for staking purpose? Not everyone will be able to stake ETH then, it's very much investment required. Very less people will be able to afford it. Good for the HOLDER who already have a bag of ETH purchased in the dip, I am a little short though.

Not everyone will be able to run full node yes but I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of Shared staking services so it won't be a problem even when you would want to stake only 0.1 ETH. This of course is a bit dangerous because you don't have private keys but still possible..

Thanks @Consignee 

It would be nice to form one member task force to keep forum active and clean.

For Ethereum, it will be a good idea that friends join together if they dont have 32 ETH

and run shared node together.

I just hope they will finish 2.0 soon... it is going very slow

Edited by hexwin

2 minutes ago, Flangler said:

Not everyone will be able to run full node yes but I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of Shared staking services so it won't be a problem even when you would want to stake only 0.1 ETH. This of course is a bit dangerous because you don't have private keys but still possible..

I fear if exchanges start to staking. This will certainly happen since it's ETH, the 2nd top of the market. Kucoin is staking DeepOnion on behalf of its users, people will get little rewards from the rewards. If it happen, which I am sure will, the difficulty will be much.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

For Ethereum, it will be a good idea that friends join together if they dont have 32 ETH

Isn't it risky? Is it possible to stake without combining all the coins?

6 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Missed it, 0.016 BTc per ETH was certainly a good deal. If you had previous holding, it would certainly make you less average per unit as well.

I do have some holding and buyin few of them would cross the 32 ETH mark but I was very demotivated to buy more at that time LOL

You know how things work in mind when the price drops

I would combine coins only with trusted family member or friend, and maybe add smart contract, so that nobody can withdraw anything without other person....

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

I fear if exchanges start to staking. This will certainly happen since it's ETH, the 2nd top of the market. Kucoin is staking DeepOnion on behalf of its users, people will get little rewards from the rewards. If it happen, which I am sure will, the difficulty will be much.

Good thinking. Binance probably also could start staking, so it won't be necessary to using shady services.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

I think they will introduce some protection to disable exchanges from collecting staking rewards,

and we should also quit using that exchanges....

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I would combine coins only with trusted family member or friend, and maybe add smart contract

Smart contract would certainly be a good idea, other than this, don't trust anyone. Not even your friend. Money is a very stupid asset, you may end up being enemy. You should have heard about the incident of India some days ago, killing partner who tried to fraud with the funds.

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I think they will introduce some protection to disable exchanges from collecting staking rewards,

and we should also quit using that exchanges....

There's no way man. It's a codebase/algorithm. Everyone has the right.

Yes, there are way to join force with others if you want with escrow for example.

We are anyway trusting exchanges, and shared platforms all the time...this is even worse thing.

Edited by hexwin

SO thats it, we need 32 ETHEREUM for the staking, this is a must then.

People will like to collect more ETHEREUM just to earn while holding it.

We already have the Eth2.0 before they upgraded if on the FORK they made, though we are not experiencing the full blast which is soon to come!

As we are talking about Ethereum 2.0 and when can we expect to see it,

todays news will tell us a bit more what is happening with this.

Read full new on Cointelegraph website:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/early-arrival-of-ethereums-istanbul-hard-fork-causes-testnet-split?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Edited by hexwin

1*KtN5IcO2oOfcpNgHQKACNQ.png

And one more news regarding current Ethereum network:

Ethereum network capacity is expanded by 25 percent

This has been done because Tether smart contract has been added and because of gambling Ponzi FairWin.

You can read more here:

https://medium.com/ethexbet/ethereum-network-capacity-is-expanded-by-25-per-cent-b82880eee2f

Edited by hexwin
  • +2 1

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

As we are talking about Ethereum 2.0 and when can we expect to see it,

When the Fork took place early this year that is when the Ethereum 2.0 started.

Though even they upgrade the system we still not capable of experiencing the whole system.

We still need to wait more time, late this year or early next year is the date! the full version of 2.0!

2.0 full version = ETH to the moon.

Istanbul hard fork is the first step toward Ethereum 2.0

and it will provide some benefits, but if you read the news you could see that testnet had problems that created a split.  Good thing is they are testing it good before mainnet 

On 10/1/2019 at 4:44 AM, cryptokram said:

2.0 full version = ETH to the moon.

It's very early to predict. A coin is more acceptable when it will be more decentralized, ETH PoS will not be adopted widely, it's certain because of the minimum amount required to hold. So, I think we must not say this now.

47 minutes ago, Consignee said:

It's very early to predict. A coin is more acceptable when it will be more decentralized, ETH PoS will not be adopted widely, it's certain because of the minimum amount required to hold. So, I think we must not say this now.

To the moon is an ordinary word that most people say when they want a rise.

those 32 ETHEREUM is not too huge for those who have enough money to cover it.

That means those people who have 32 or more Ethreum will not be in the market playing buy and sell.

they will be in their wallet only and waiting for the earnings (passsive) that will make the circulating supply in the exchanges fewer, which means the selling volume will be little than the buy walls.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:43 AM, cryptokram said:

To the moon is an ordinary word that most people say when they want a rise.

those 32 ETHEREUM is not too huge for those who have enough money to cover it.

That means those people who have 32 or more Ethreum will not be in the market playing buy and sell.

they will be in their wallet only and waiting for the earnings (passsive) that will make the circulating supply in the exchanges fewer, which means the selling volume will be little than the buy walls.

I regret for not collecting more Ethereum while I could, but still I believe I will have those 32 ETH
to start staking, or join with one/two trusted people in trustles contract so we can stake it.

Question is when will ETH even start PoS... even Viatlik does not know this 😆

vitalik buterin GIF by Product Hunt 

Edited by hexwin

I think that's been a long time coming. The ETH team keeps promising for updates, but then fails to perform or transfer them. ETH has long waited for real change. ETH transfers are moving very slowly, I know this because I have encountered it myself. Therefore, network bandwidth needs to be increased and the team should work to ensure that the community does not lose interest in the coin.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, lovesybitz said:

I want to know how ETH POS applied or it is mandatory to have 32 Eth balance. 

You need to have 32 ETH for staking. That is standard for them. Anything less is not gonna give you anything.

1 hour ago, corrao25 said:

The ETH team keeps promising for updates, but then fails to perform or transfer them.

They were suppose to have massive update earlier this year.