Renting my signature (price 0.005 BTC per month) - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
startsts

Renting my signature (price 0.005 BTC per month)

I can offer renting my signature area.

Since nobody interested I decrease price to 0.0015 BTC per week,  or 0.005 per month. 
You can PM me or use telegram @alex90aaaa

Next month price can be changed to higher or lower depending on my activity.

Edited by startsts

There is a thread of renting signature space also with the top poster in this forum.

Yet, there is no one renting the space, and how could possibly you can have some also?

Is 0.008 good enough or big enough with the popularity of this forum now?
I hope that there will be a signature campaign here soon with a good project leading the bounty.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

There is a thread of renting signature space also with the top poster in this forum.

No not from me LOL

However I am not interested on offering my space unless anyone ask for it 😁

We are still young and I think we still need more population to expect anything from the signature space we have now. Companies are not going to spend money for no return.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, startsts said:

I dont like ICO, there are a lot of scams,

The same here. I do not even like signature campaign which pays with worthless tokens LOL

In BitcoinTalk most of the time I gone with BTC paying sigs however in one occasion I made good profit from a token paying signature campaign. It was a forked coin of Bitcoin and when I sold them it was their ATH. 

I guess that most users here would like to see signature campaigns. But it's far too early. The forum needs to mature a little. The posts quality has to rise too.

And the community should also rise and get more diversified - smaller percent of people posting nonsense, for example.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

33 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Signature campaign and renting signature on this platform at this time? Pretty soon. The community needs to go through a lot of reorganization and more topics included to allow for robust discussion and to also found spammers out. The issue of spamming will die most likely when Yobit stop paying to post here. Noticed people post to meet the 30 post per day quota. Once this forum takes shape, signature campaign will come too and am sure it will be a quality campaign then. 

Yeah right mate, as soon as the forum is better exposed every other mean generating revenue through it will fall in order, in the mean time the best we can do is to make a good reputation and keep the forum spam free as possible.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:12 AM, startsts said:

I can offer renting my signature area.

Since nobody interested I decrease price to 0.0015 BTC per week,  or 0.005 per month. 
You can PM me or use telegram @alex90aaaa

Next month price can be changed to higher or lower depending on my activity.

Hello starts you didn't share the importance of signature. What can we do with that? And why I will but it? Please describe me.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Instead of renting your signature space for sale, it would be more effective to find a crypto earnings site you use (like yobit or something?) and post your referral link in your signature.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Me also  would like to rent my signature space at Bitcointalk  and cryptotalk for advertisement. Interested Crypto Startups or established ones can make a contract on per week basis ...

I think now saying it's too early, I think with this service you can make money. to popularize with everyone you can enthusiastically advertise your service.

You can rent your signature but have to wait some time i think because the forum has less than 100k members but active members are also less, so big companies invest only if they see huge traffic in my point of view, but if we reach 500k then signature will be sold surely

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Ha that's funny. Never would have come up with this idea. I currently use the signature area for myself. Only 5 lines are allowed so no place anymore. Maybe you can consider to add a promotion link yourself ?

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Hi.
Guys, I'm new here. Can someone tell me how to go to the Russian forum? I'm lost. I live in Siberia in Russia in a Village called Bitusikova

It seems to me that it would not be very much more promising to rent a place for a signature, but on the Yobit cryptocurrency website, I highly recommend it and place a link, personally I would do just that