Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

The best coin to buy for profit is the Doge, ETH because they are going UP not down, and it will get you a handsome profit within a year.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

NEO, ETH but I think NEO is really bottoming. I am saying this because I have these two coins in my bag  besides Bitcoin.

If you want my best advise then buy bitcoin and hold them for long term. Do not worry about the price as all.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is very easy, buy Bitcoin and keep it forever, it is the best investment if you want to get the best currency, if you want to diversify with altcoins, then buy the ones that are next to Bitcoin, the best 5 of the top of CMC. Do not trust new currencies or new projects, your probability of success is diminishing today.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

It all depends on when you want to collect those profits, in the short term or keep them in time.
But in cryptocurrencies the investment is the one that you can afford to lose either BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Ripple, Tron is a good investment compared to another one you mentioned because we are seeing some exceptional growth from these two coins. Even their blockchain seems to be in more development swing and when we look at their volumes are literally increasing in the market. So both these coins should be held for the long term and not for the short term.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Today the market is absolutely unpredictable, because even with great news and comments about the future growth of the manet, they still continue to fall, I think that the best coin is the one you believe in

• +2 2
  • +4 2

bitpapa_signature.png

We have so many options for us to get good profits in crypto currency. Like what I am doing right is that using Kucoin and Binance I bought coins to their platform in which I think it will give me profit. Where I bought KCS, Utk, Nrg, BET, Nexo and Tky.

Some major coin like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP i think have good movement from this thread was started, They price was stable and rising over time and some good news was making positive movement too so i just recommend it for now!

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

If Bitcoin will behave like in past years, after 20th of December we should see at least a month of downtrend - as investors cash out their profits, people pay for taxes, Christmas, winter holidays.

Often the annual lows take place during this period as well.

This might be literally the last chance in 2020 to buy BTC in a discount price. Next, we expect a massive bull run because of halving - FYI, this year we had halving of LTC, and its price thanks to it skyrocketed from less than $20 to $200 peak in just few months.

Unless of course something unexpected is going to happen...

• +1 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

ripple is now at 0.19 cent per coin. which is very cheap. if you want to buy this coin you will get 5 coins with 1$ investment. so 1000$ investment means i can buy 5000 coins. and when ripple price gonna hit 3$ per coin i will sell it with 15K dollars. so my 1K investment can turn into 14K profits+ 1K capital. sounds crazy and math are awesome.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Buying a coin to earn a good profit? you can buy ethereum or binance coin and hold for long term.. You should hold for long term surely you will earn good profit.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I try to invest in the most popular coins. It seems to me that they are much safer than new projects. I choose coins from the TOP-10 for a safe investment

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make a profit ?

Buy yobit coin and put it to investbox while you earning a daily interest you will also candidate to earn some free coins from airdrop using yo coin.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

On 10/4/2019 at 11:50 PM, Puyolbtc said:

Ripple, Tron is a good investment compared to another one you mentioned because we are seeing some exceptional growth from these two coins. Even their blockchain seems to be in more development swing and when we look at their volumes are literally increasing in the market. So both these coins should be held for the long term and not for the short term.

I am fully agree with you. My best choice for long term investment is ripple. I think it will be a huge profitable crypto within few years. So I love to hold it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

In order to find the answer to this question and make your own choice, you need to do research. If you need to make a recommendation, I do not want to make a definite advice because I will have this advice investment orientation. For this reason, the coin you prefer when investing should be both a good project and today should have a high transaction volume. On the other hand, choosing active projects today can be a good choice for the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Right now best strategy would be: 90% Bitcoin at least and 10% altcoins maximum. 

There won't be another alt season for the next 6 months at least, probably ever. Still there are quite a few altcoins that can pump and bring you profits. I don't think I should be telling you anything else besides do your own research. Altcoins might make you lose too much and make you lose interest in crypto as well.

Edited by BTC Future

It's always been and will always go for the top coins in the market, it's not the best time to be experimental and pick a new coin, coins like Bitcoin, Eth, Binance Litecoin and other top coins always have a good future.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Greetings, my friend
For a good profit, bitcoin remains the best. Alternative currencies can make a good profit from it, but it depends on buying large quantities, and selling them after the price rises.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:41 PM, Kingjames said:

I will advice you to go for Bitcoin directly because all this up coming coin don't last long, it is better to do with what you know much about. 

I am happy if there are people who give good advice, let alone asking to buy bitcoin directly so in my opinion I will buy it if you see all the coins that will come this does not last long, because buy enough and then invest or trade to get a large profit from the purchase. 

• +2 3
  • +3 2

Buy millions of tron and stake it for a month and get btt and win by holding also a reward for holding it this coin will surely give you a positive profit.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

People telling you to buy doge are crazy.  Dogecoin is never going to be worth more than it is now, aside from infrequent pump and dumps.

Buy Neo, dash, litecoin, BCH, Tezos, and dash.  Oh, did I mention dash?  That's because I own all of those coins, so that's why you ought to buy them.  My point is that nobody is going to give good advice in a thread like this.  Don't listen to anybody.  Come to your own conclusions.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

actually I glanced at vite coins since they launched network migration or switched from tokens to coins with their own blockchain network, and in the course of time I became more convinced of the potential of vite after the vite won the comunity vote held by binance counter coti, but at the moment the vite is still depressed  and I have not been able to provide a good profit for me, so I am still committed to holding vite that I have..

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

This month prices of crypto coins are declining in general. It is very difficult to discuss the probability of price going up for any currency during the month of Dec 2019. May be next year prices can go upward. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1