Mobile Mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Apoaca

Mobile Mining

I use Pi and Electroneum applications for mobile mining operations. Is there an application that you do mining on your phone?

I also use Pi and recently started using Electroneum.  I don't know any other half decent projects which offer mobile mining.

Mobile mining is not good for your device, as instead you can use some sort of mobile mining games, apps that can provide some satoshi after a some time period.

• Useful or interesting 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

when I tried to mine on the phone, and I’ll say what it’s for myself to do) Not only do you need a phone as a computer to mine at least a few coins, it’s also easy to lose an account, but still I think it’s suitable for a start

bitpapa_signature.png

It is not profitable. Who would want his phone to be discharged in half an hour's work? And for what? The power of the phone is not enough to make money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Electroneum failed already multiple times and they couldn't even relaunch their coin without encountering problems. Now they are just wasting the ICO investors money (whom they screwed over during launch).

No there is genuine utility in this sector but in the case of alt coins, there is duplication and every project must justify itself with an effective use. � If the gamecredit doesn't have an ease of use to it that exceeds alternatives then its hard for it to make progress vs BTC which is the most secure most favoured and well known of the blockchains. � � Every project has this fight to take on, what I dont always get is the obsession with the price when its really the ability to use and circulate that comes first.Lots of game have the idea to create internal credits for users to exchange, thats a double layer of competition to take on. �

Mobile mining is a total waste of time, and battery of your device.
It is not real, but just simulated fake mining.... and coins earned are almost worthles anyway

On 10/4/2019 at 4:29 PM, Apoaca said:

I use Pi and Electroneum applications for mobile mining operations. Is there an application that you do mining on your phone?

Android removed all apps with the ability to actually use your receourses of your phone to mine crypto. This was because of the damage it was doing to devices and also that Google don't want to be part of mining. Apple the same. Any app that mines now is just a virtual experience and you are effective being given coins via a drip feed sort of airdrop. 

9 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

Mobiile mining is not a good idea because mininig need so much powerfull system but the mobile is so much week so mobile mining is not a good idea it can damage your system in a week and you can earn so much low through mobile.

I second demotion on that because ive been using 2 mobile miner named PI and electruneum for months now and as far i see my phone is just fine its not even using my phone rams and my phone is like normal like nothing happen or installed.

Free Faucet  " ZEN " now listed on BINANCE✌️

Click here https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=50427📣

Yes there are many apps through which you can earn but keep in mind that mobile mining is not recommended  as it can burn your mobile processor.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

2 hours ago, Khan said:

Yes there are many apps through which you can earn but keep in mind that mobile mining is not recommended  as it can burn your mobile processor.

Mobile mining can not only burn your mobile phone, but it may not generate profits that will satisfy you.
Because getting 1 cent is not earnings  in day.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

Electroneum is not even real mining they are just sending coins to you after some time , i guess its even better since it doesnt put stress on your phone lol

I tried several mobile phone mining.electroneum, pi, and MIB miner. At the moment I am focusing on mininbg MIB miners.Because price are stable and are starting to show price increases.

I don't think there is any that still uses their phone cpu to mine because it's very very profitless. Electroneum mining and PI mining doesn't use your phone CPU as they known to be cloud mining. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, moonuranus said:

I did mine in my mobile with TAUcoin, they say that they don't use that much resources that can damage the phone, but since the update my phone started to overheat, so I stopped using it for the moment until they fixed it, 

This is the most commonly problem on mobile mining, So instead of using mobile mining on your phone why not download apps that can make BTC or any other altcoins. Here you can put away your phone to potential damage using mobile mining

Here are some apps that pays BTC https://selfmadesuccess.com/free-apps-pay-bitcoin-cryptocurrency/

On 10/4/2019 at 8:59 PM, Apoaca said:

Good advice do not use app or software for mining 🙂

Mostly it will spoil you laptop or mobile anytime.

At the end you will loose your mobile and all saved data may go in no time .

Buy separate product to mine new coin which is easy to mine 🙂

Mobile phone mining is not profitable. Even if you have the best phone specs, I think its not really that profitable. 

But if you really want to try, you can use crytotab browser. Its a browser that mine few satoshis when you are using it to browse the net. I use it on my computer and have installed it on my phone. I was able to withdraw 0.0001 BTC every 3 days or so. Not bad, for just using it to browse.

Edited by BitTyro
Added some word.

In my opinion it's a bit difficult, because the mobile that must be used also must be a high-class mobile and what it gets is only about 1 megahash

On 10/4/2019 at 10:29 PM, Apoaca said:

Last year i am mining use mobile phone on electroneum, i think its not worth because it caused heat on my phone, i know thats electroneum now have cloud service to mining, may be thats more profit than old program

In the world of digital currencies there are lot of innovative and fascinating concepts and ways of earning digital currencies. Caught in the web of claims and counter claims mobile mining is not as popular as it should be. To me Pi network team’s claims are seems to be satisfied.

2 minutes ago, madoras said:

i have mining electroneum too few years ago.but serious isnt worth it like u said, phone sometimes overheat using thats apps

yes thats was true, may be we should use freezer to place our mobile phone when mining🤣..it was a joke but my friend try it and it was no heat but the phone is broken..🤣

On 10/4/2019 at 7:00 PM, TucoRamirez said:

I also use Pi and recently started using Electroneum.  I don't know any other half decent projects which offer mobile mining.

I just take a look to both application, both of them is actually cloud mining not mobile mining (they are not mining on your phone). i do not know why, maybe they are using your location etc for advertisement or just sending push message advertisement thats why they are providing that cloud mining thing.